Did Adam Levine Get Work Done.. 2017 Interview.. ?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ain't finasteride + 5%minoxidil + nizoral (my regimen) enough to warrant a great hair transplant (Levine like)?

I don't know what you mean. No matter what the problem with transplants is for each unit they must cut a slit in your scalp in order to slot in a follicular unit. The problem is they need sufficient "space" in all directions of the slit to make it safe. If they try to pack the slits too closely they start damaging the neighbors. If they try to put slits into already dense natural hair, they will damage the natural hair.

So no matter what, the final result of transplantation is always limited to around 50% natural density.

You can't get the first picture with transplants. It might be a wig as shook says. Or he had a mega regrowth from drugs and it's just styled in a way to make it look thinner.

If those buzz cut pics are in the past 2 years, it suggests he had a mega response to meds, as transplants won't look like that buzzed.

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what you mean. No matter what the problem with transplants is for each unit they must cut a slit in your scalp in order to slot in a follicular unit. The problem is they need sufficient "space" in all directions of the slit to make it safe. If they try to pack the slits too closely they start damaging the neighbors. If they try to put slits into already dense natural hair, they will damage the natural hair.

So no matter what, the final result of transplantation is always limited to around 50% natural density.

You can't get the first picture with transplants. It might be a wig as shook says. Or he had a mega regrowth from drugs and it's just styled in a way to make it look thinner.

If those buzz cut pics are in the past 2 years, it suggests he had a mega response to meds, as transplants won't look like that buzzed.
Do you mind me asking, how does a transplant look like when buzzed?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mind me asking, how does a transplant look like when buzzed?

Like this in the best case scenario:
tyga_777.jpg

It's fine, but you can clearly see it's about 50% density of his normal hair, which is what you can expect.

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay check this out btw

Mr Levine in 2012

Attachments

• hairstyles-for-men-with-thinning-hair-on-top-for-fine-hair.jpg
    hairstyles-for-men-with-thinning-hair-on-top-for-fine-hair.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,921

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't look like a hair transplant when buzzed, but it actually looks like a wig when he sports it long.. I don't know..

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, Bradley Cooper managed to achieve his natural density through a dense-packing work done in 2008/09, he was Norwood 2.5 with almost slick bald temples and he got a super duper dense hair transplant and then his hairloss stopped.. is he on Duta? Maybe Adam Levine's on it too..

Last edited:

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, Bradley Cooper managed to achieve his natural density through a dense-packing work done in 2008/09, he was Norwood 2.5 with almost slick bald temples and he got a super duper dense hair transplant and then his hairloss stopped.. is he on Duta? Maybe Adam Levine's on it too..
Bradley Cooper is said to be on finasteride

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last night at the Super Bowl his hair was amazing, but.. this is from last summer.. what the f*** is this???

pixel.gif
4D8C0C5C00000578-5877627-image-a-1_1529767343886.jpg

-levine-behati-prinsloo-were-all-smiles-after-an-early-morning-pilates-workout-in-studio-city-14.jpg

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

Dan13194

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last night at the Super Bowl his hair was amazing, but.. this is from last summer.. what the f*** is this???

pixel.gif
View attachment 111725

View attachment 111726

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

A balding wigger whose cultivated "street" image implies that he's forgotten he's a rich silver spoon born half WASP half Jewish kid who formed his band in prep school and probably made it with the help of daddy's connections. I really dislike everything about this guy lol

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
A balding wigger whose cultivated "street" image implies that he's forgotten he's a rich silver spoon born half WASP half Jewish kid who formed his band in prep school and probably made it with the help of daddy's connections. I really dislike everything about this guy lol
That's just not the purpose of my post.. what I asked is, is this guy on permanent wigs/hair extensions.. or is that just a high density hair transplant which shows his thinning scalp when shaved?

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
He manages to have thick temples when styled.. how the f*** does that guy do???

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's a wig it's the most undetectable wig of all time, even Beckham would kill to get to buy wigs like that.. I still don't think it is, honestly
Fauxhawk-Haircuts-For-Men.jpg

tumblr_o3zh63Dl1Z1sb0r74o1_640.jpg

Adam-Levine.jpg

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why all the hate? His good hair is the work of a great surgeon. Densely packed and probably on all the meds! I’d have the same if I had his money. Fair play to him.

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of meds he's on, in ur opinion? I doubt much more than Fina, just as both of us already are (I suppose).. Minoxidil, that's tough, he doesn't have dark circles or low collagen, I doubt he's on minoxidil..

Last edited: