Dicaprio’s Hairline In Inception, Filmed In 2010

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s a screenshot I got of Leo’s hairline in Inception. How has he maintained for so long, given that Inception came out a full decade ago. Does finasteride/dutasteride work thay well? I feel like him being an A list celebrity, it would be impossible for him to get a transplant under the media’s radar. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 260631BA-A669-48FC-8985-0C81C94BF1D1.jpeg
    260631BA-A669-48FC-8985-0C81C94BF1D1.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,507

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any more thoughts? This is remotely passed a mature hairline. Curious how he managed to fully maintain this?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I stop even trying to figure out whats going on with celebs hair. Goerge clooney hair is the biggest enigma of the world, bieber's hair sometimes looks like crap and sometimes look really good and so on...

One thing Im sure - they dont have some secret cure that all of us are unaware of. So I dont really care

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a big mystery.

He had great hair well into his twenties, so his recession is super slow.
It's debatable if he even has male pattern baldness and not just a mature hairline given his genetics.
And yeah, he is a huge mega star. Of course he is taking finasteride.
He probably started at the first sign and maintained most of it and otherwise just recedes very slowly but naturally. If you can tolerate finasteride, this is called winning the game.

Besides, you can never really base your analysis on photoshoots or movies anyway. I recently tried out dermmatch and if it matches your hair color, it is undetectable in 99% of situations. You can bet that anytime he goes to any kind of public event, he will have his face and hair done professionally.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a big mystery.

He had great hair well into his twenties, so his recession is super slow.
It's debatable if he even has male pattern baldness and not just a mature hairline given his genetics.
And yeah, he is a huge mega star. Of course he is taking finasteride.
He probably started at the first sign and maintained most of it and otherwise just recedes very slowly but naturally. If you can tolerate finasteride, this is called winning the game.

Besides, you can never really base your analysis on photoshoots or movies anyway. I recently tried out dermmatch and if it matches your hair color, it is undetectable in 99% of situations. You can bet that anytime he goes to any kind of public event, he will have his face and hair done professionally.
This photo was taken in a movie. So even if they use dermatch, fibers, etc. perfectly, they still let his recession show in this moment. This photo shows more than a mature hairline for sure, my question is, how did it maintain for 10 full years? Every finasteride thread I read 10 years down the line most people are worse off.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the can use regenera how many times they want, there's a protocol in mexico for famous/millionaire people

of course it works if you still have your hair

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
This photo was taken in a movie. So even if they use dermatch, fibers, etc. perfectly, they still let his recession show in this moment. This photo shows more than a mature hairline for sure, my question is, how did it maintain for 10 full years? Every finasteride thread I read 10 years down the line most people are worse off.

He might be on dutasteride like ashton kutcher for all we know, i think your chances of maintaining with that for 10 years is very high.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure I’ve read an article on how he grew his beard out to distract people from his receding hairline.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every finasteride thread I read 10 years down the line most people are worse off.

Well, then stop reading so much crap.
Men who maintain their hair don't come back to these forums often, if at all.
I am now close to being on it for a year and the stuff just works.
Look at people like Spencer Kobren or the people on the Belgrada before/after photos. It works, and it will work down the line. Why would it stop working?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol it's a mature hairline, chill. No two mature hairlines are the same (can vary from flatter Norwood 1, 1.5, 2 and also retain the central childhood remnant - widow's peak). Another thing that gives it away that it's mature is he has zero hair loss elsewhere, symmetrical thick hairline. His temple peaks are also not parallel, the guy is not balding or every so microscopically. He has a good head of hair.

tumblr_mqlx5dSyNt1rxgrqwo8_250.gif

Have a look here. The top crease reaches the widow's peak to show that's his childhood intact remnant which didn't mature. The corners can be higher 1 to 1.5 inches from the top crease depending on the person. I'm sure he's on finasteride though as a precaution and why not as an actor. May help against age related thinning too who knows. He wasn't balding all this time (decades) like you think but that doesn't mean he won't get some mild thinning later.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leo's biggest "problem" isn't hairloss. Dude has led the bachelor lifestyle for more than 20 years with all the pussy you and me can only dream of. Let's be real, most guys here would probably cut off a limb just to have that for the quarter of the time or even less lol. But with partying come all the unwanted side effects. He definitely is bloated, his head is a huge pumpkin compared to his twink dreamboy years two decades ago. If anything, those 10 pounds are most damaging to his looks.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol it's a mature hairline, chill. No two mature hairlines are the same (can vary from flatter Norwood 1, 1.5, 2 and also retain the central childhood remnant - widow's peak). Another thing that gives it away that it's mature is he has zero hair loss elsewhere, symmetrical thick hairline. His temple peaks are also not parallel, the guy is not balding or every so microscopically. He has a good head of hair.

View attachment 136441

Have a look here. The top crease reaches the widow's peak to show that's his childhood intact remnant which didn't mature. The corners can be higher 1 to 1.5 inches from the top crease depending on the person. I'm sure he's on finasteride though as a precaution and why not as an actor. May help against age related thinning too who knows. He wasn't balding all this time (decades) like you think but that doesn't mean he won't get some mild thinning later.
I don’t know man doesn’t that original photo I posted look more than a mature hairline?