Diagnosed With Hashimoto's Thyroiditis

colony

Reaction score
As a non-responder to finasteride, I went to an endocrinologist. She were my mother's doctor who diagnosed my mother with Papillary thyroid cancer. She suspected from a nodule on my right thyroid lobe so wanted me to go her trusted radiologist. I went to him, and according to ultrasound results, I am diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. My appointment with endocrinologist is next week for talking the treatments and etc. So anyways, any advice guys? What should I do for treating my hairloss?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please find the podcast: Revolution Health Radio

Chris Kresser.

Listen to his podcasts from oldest to newest. There are numerous lifestyle changes you will need to make which will very possibly cure you. Your doctor wont have a clue about the association between your gut health and the status of H.T.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have Hashimoto's too so if you have any questions PM me?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
courage bro . that is a sad news , but it explains why treatment fails , with the right medication and maybe minoxidil you will recover your hair .

Blond Jack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you there; I'm 29 and also diagnosed with Hashimoto's. Are you beginning Synthroid soon? It may be that the treatment for the Hashimoto's resolves the hair loss issue. I'm also on Finasteride, also not knowing if it will work because I can't be sure that androgenic alopecia is the cause of my loss. Frustrating position to be in.