DHT Inhibitor Antiandrogen With No Sexual Side Effects

boobyinspector

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL QUACK. Probably a bunch of guys posting it for the company they work for. Look at what's inside of it, nothing special. In fact, it contains 5-htp which can cause heart valve issues.
[h=3]COMPOSITION:[/h]Sterol complex, phytoextracts, saccharose.
Contains trace amounts of campe- stigma- brassicasterol, triterpenoid esters, 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran and
5-hydroxytryptamine. The formula is free of xenoestradiols and is suitable for both adult men and women.
KÉRATENE® alphactive retard is available in packaging of 30 or 60 gelatine capsules.
Substance regimen: dietary supplement

Sparky4444

Reaction score
LOL QUACK. Probably a bunch of guys posting it for the company they work for. Look at what's inside of it, nothing special. In fact, it contains 5-htp which can cause heart valve issues.

ummmm....hair restoration clinics in Europe, quacks??? They charge thousands of dollars for surgeries -- and they'll sully their practices with this kinda of thing??? Give your head a shake...

...I like what these guys are doing -- they're getting around the FDA crap and packaging this as supplements....gotta do it this way or else nothing will ever get done....

boobyinspector

Established Member
Reaction score
They won't because the surgery does all the work. You think some sterols will do anything. These are sterols, the equivalent of something like beta-sitosterol. 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran <-- I love how they use the chemical name for stinging nettle lignan to make it seem like it's a good supplement. Hah. It is a supplement, what's there to get around the FDA? Unless they are not listing all the ingredients which is completely illegal.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
dude if you dont wanna contribute anything positive or try this, just dont contribute at all

i am convinced this is the next best thing for people that cannot take finasteride, im very curious to see how this works for someone who could not tolerate finasteride sides

boobyinspector

Established Member
Reaction score
Yah I know I should stay out of it. It's just hard for me because I mean next month it will be something else and these people prey on you to make money. You know there was the whole "equol" trend that died out just recently. Anyways, will stay out of it.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Yah I know I should stay out of it. It's just hard for me because I mean next month it will be something else and these people prey on you to make money. You know there was the whole "equol" trend that died out just recently. Anyways, will stay out of it.

The Equol thing was an entirely experimental thing...period...no illusions there....this stuff has shown to lower DHT levels...it's documented -- these hair transplant doctors in Europe went in front of a group and presented clinical results of blood tests before and after...that's the important part...will it lower my DHT??? Don't know...it probably will but it probably won't stop my hair from falling out...if your hair still falls out after lowering your DHT, then what else can you do??? Go to dutasteride and finasteride, that's it...

They even show you how much to take depending on what your current DHT levels are...that's impressive...they actually are saying "go get your blood tests done and get some empirical info"...what did Folexen have?? nothing, just a scam to sell crap that MIGHT lower your DHT levels....nobody knows how much Equol an average person needs to lower your DHT by X amount...for me, it has to be higher than 30mg/day because I got nothing...I'll know how high my DHT levels are after I get a blood test and that will enlighten the issue somewhat....of course I won't know how much it has fallen, if at all -- but if levels are high, then that will say 30 mg/day of Equol is not enough...if DHT levels are low, then Equol will have lowered it but my hairloss is too aggressive to stop...

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
ummmm....hair restoration clinics in Europe, quacks??? They charge thousands of dollars for surgeries -- and they'll sully their practices with this kinda of thing??? Give your head a shake...

...I like what these guys are doing -- they're getting around the FDA crap and packaging this as supplements....gotta do it this way or else nothing will ever get done....

most of the hair transplant clinics in europe suck. that is why so many people come to the States or Canada for a hair transplant. Not to say that there are tons of great ones here, however the few quality ones are here primarily

Everest

Reaction score
I recently ordered some keratene capsules, just waiting for them to arrive. Has anyone else ordered some/tried them yet?

abcdefg

Reaction score
If you want unproven treatments there are endless things you can try so good luck on that. When you have success come back with the before/after pictures. I have not seen many though still waiting for all the talking everyone does results are pretty few and far between except the usual 3 proven things.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
ya i did, tried sample version, got some crap cognitive sides, felt like a daze all day

Jaded

Reaction score
I would give a go right away if i hadn't bought 2 months worth of saw palmetto that seems to be incompatible with this new product

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I think Saw Palmetto is no good for nothing...how many times I've read where it gives sides but it doesn't not act as potently as finasteride...I've gone limp and my hair sure as hell hasn't stopped falling out

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Saw Palmetto is no good for nothing...how many times I've read where it gives sides but it doesn't not act as potently as finasteride...I've gone limp and my hair sure as hell hasn't stopped falling out

you try it? its not as strong as propecia yes, but neither are its sides, this from experience, keratene is actually pretty damn strong u will get sides

rjmogka

Reaction score
I ordered the pills yesterday, and I'm going to order the topicals soon.
Had sides with finasteride and hoping for the best.
Actually I belive in nothing right now but hell I'm NW2 and if it won't work I'll go back on 0.25 finasteride or something...