DHT Inhibitor Antiandrogen With No Sexual Side Effects

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Alright people I just wanna say that I got the pills, and going to take the first one tomorrow.
Btw Cob, I'm LongWayHome from btt, so it's gonna be the same results for both of us.
I like these moments when you're full of hope and before the disappointmentt
(Not that I'm saying it's going to be a disappointment).

based on everything I read and researched, Keratene will absolutely lower your DHT levels....the question is will it be enough...for me, I am getting almost to far gone -- my loss is so aggressive it gets worse with every haircut, every month...no stabilization whatsoever...

rjmogka

Reaction score
based on everything I read and researched, Keratene will absolutely lower your DHT levels....the question is will it be enough...for me, I am getting almost to far gone -- my loss is so aggressive it gets worse with every haircut, every month...no stabilization whatsoever...
are you willing to use those pills too?

Everest

Reaction score
I have the pills. I also took a DHT test but my DHT blood test results are within the normal level
1.08 nmol/l with the reference range being 0.323 - 1.637
or my result in pg/ml is 312.

Confused on what to do atm Because im 22 and my hairloss has gone from a norwood 2 to like a norwood 3 with thining on top and in vertex over the course of a year.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
are you willing to use those pills too?

I am going for it...right now, my only hope is to stop the mid-scalp area between the frontal and vertex area -- that is always the last to go when looking at the horse-shoe regression...if I can do that, then a hair transplant for the front will be feasible...if not, then it's a bald life for me

- - - Updated - - -

I have the pills. I also took a DHT test but my DHT blood test results are within the normal level
1.08 nmol/l with the reference range being 0.323 - 1.637
or my result in pg/ml is 312.

Confused on what to do atm Because im 22 and my hairloss has gone from a norwood 2 to like a norwood 3 with thining on top and in vertex over the course of a year.

As far as I am concerned, this is how it works....

If you compare two flower pots, one with soil and the other with sand and rocks, the one with soil absorbs and retains exponentially more water...Due to heredity, some of us are born with scalps loaded with skin cells that absorb exponentially more 5aR, which in turn gets turned into exponentially way more DHT...just like water is retained in soil, DHT is retained in our skin cells and continues to accumulate without stopping, going on and on and it just ends up choking off your hair growth....more scientifically, those skin cells have exponentially more androgen receptors that just "soak up" all the DHT it can take....

...so you need to start doing two things 1) Start clipping the source -- try Keratene first instead of finasteride to inhibit the actual production of DHT of the start 2) You have to cleanse those cells of the DHT that is already starting to choke off your hair cells -- one way to do this is to start taking Niacin -- full on Niacin, not the non-flushing type...I crush Niacin and put it in my smoothies I make everyday 250mg....you then can also start taking minoxidil if you can tolerate, but I think Keratene and Niacin is the best way to start....and you have to stick with it for at least 6-8 months....

Everest

Reaction score
I am going for it...right now, my only hope is to stop the mid-scalp area between the frontal and vertex area -- that is always the last to go when looking at the horse-shoe regression...if I can do that, then a hair transplant for the front will be feasible...if not, then it's a bald life for me

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I am concerned, this is how it works....

If you compare two flower pots, one with soil and the other with sand and rocks, the one with soil absorbs and retains exponentially more water...Due to heredity, some of us are born with scalps loaded with skin cells that absorb exponentially more 5aR, which in turn gets turned into exponentially way more DHT...just like water is retained in soil, DHT is retained in our skin cells and continues to accumulate without stopping, going on and on and it just ends up choking off your hair growth....more scientifically, those skin cells have exponentially more androgen receptors that just "soak up" all the DHT it can take....

...so you need to start doing two things 1) Start clipping the source -- try Keratene first instead of finasteride to inhibit the actual production of DHT of the start 2) You have to cleanse those cells of the DHT that is already starting to choke off your hair cells -- one way to do this is to start taking Niacin -- full on Niacin, not the non-flushing type...I crush Niacin and put it in my smoothies I make everyday 250mg....you then can also start taking minoxidil if you can tolerate, but I think Keratene and Niacin is the best way to start....and you have to stick with it for at least 6-8 months....
I've been on rogaine once a day for 5 months. What will niacin do? Do you think I should try 1 capsule of keratene a day?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sparx theres a ques on Page 6 from rudimentary to you, it was moderated, just got approved.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

Also, Sparx4444

How long did it take to get your pills? I understand they come from the Netherlands? What is the shipping process like? Thanks.

Shipping process was a breeze...it took a little over 2 weeks to get from Holland to Western Canada...I got this faster than when I ordered Prostizine from the States

- - - Updated - - -

I've been on rogaine once a day for 5 months. What will niacin do? Do you think I should try 1 capsule of keratene a day?

Niacin aids in detoxification....The capsule says for someone your age and hairloss, you should just take 1/day

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
Sparx, thanks for your response.

I went ahead and ordered 2 trials of 8 pills each. Let's see how I react. I am a bit skeptical but I hope it doesn't give me sides.

Will continue updating.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...well....I appear to be getting an allergic skin reaction since I started taking these things...gets itchy too....f-u-c-k me, it's like this universe is hell bent on ensuring I go f-u-c-k-i-n-g bald

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
...well....I appear to be getting an allergic skin reaction since I started taking these things...gets itchy too....f-u-c-k me, it's like this universe is hell bent on ensuring I go f-u-c-k-i-n-g bald

Care to elaborate?

And yes bro, I feel you. Sometimes I think that way too.

I am still waiting for the pills, gotta give it 2 weeks for delivery.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Care to elaborate?

And yes bro, I feel you. Sometimes I think that way too.

I am still waiting for the pills, gotta give it 2 weeks for delivery.

..get red blotches...patchy areas where my arm hair follicles get inflammed and bumpy...it seems to stick around for quite a while to....my skin feels tighter and more irritated on the whole as well...

..I must say I have been taking all this Equol stuff, Saw Palmetto, vitamins up the ying yang and I haven't had this occur -- until I started taking this stuff..

...now -- this could be a coincidence...I am getting absolutely no sunlight at all and I feel like **** this winter....I didn't take any pills the last 24 hours and it subsided...took one this morning and had a minor flare up of redness....going to keep taking them and will monitor

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
dude those sides arent awful, stick with it bro, i get way worse sides and im still tolerating it, im gona stick with it unless the sides beat me into submission

Sparky4444

Reaction score
dude those sides arent awful, stick with it bro, i get way worse sides and im still tolerating it, im gona stick with it unless the sides beat me into submission

I intend to ... something is happening internally, no doubt about it...I've had this kind of thing happen before so I am not ruling out dietary changes or other factors...it may just be a coincidence...I have also haven't been applying CET topically so maybe my body is going into withdrawl...

- - - Updated - - -

One really interesting thing --- whenever I re-start taking finasteride, I get a spike in my libido for a while...then it goes in the tank...

...I've been taking Saw Palmetto in big amounts last couple of months and I've been dead libido wise...been off it for a couple of weeks and the old urge is coming back -- but I wonder if it is my testosterone levels in transition as Keratene starts doing it's thing....Keratene has shown to decrease DHT in serum levels by 50% after the first 8 days for some people...

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
my libido is sinking too, my first week on keratene it was great lol now its going south, i will see where it stabilizes too and if im comfortable with it,
saw palmetto is a guaranteed libido killer w/o much hair benefit, i wouldnt bother with internal supplementation

Everest

Reaction score
Been on keratene pills once a day for 6 days now. Havent noticed any side effects apart from today when I masturbated after 2 weeks no fap, I saw that my semen was clear? Usually its thick and has a white tinge to it but today it was a clear colour. Any idea what this means?

Gee

Reaction score
Interesting. Hats off to those willing to give this a try and report back.

Please don't forget the photos... Even if you don't want to share them, I'm sure we all know the powerful impact of state of mind/placebo effect on these things....

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Hats off to those willing to give this a try and report back.

Please don't forget the photos... Even if you don't want to share them, I'm sure we all know the powerful impact of state of mind/placebo effect on these things....

Okay. Thank you for the reminder. I will take baseline pictures today and post them some time this week just so that we have a marker and compare.