Dermmatch is the way to go...but....

mcozzy

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
mcozzy said:
oh....I just meant heaving shedding that never came back.

how long did you give the dutas treatment?

are you sure it wouldnt have come back had you been on it long enough?

I was on finasteride for a year and my normal hairloss continued, so I figured I'd try dutasteride. I'm actually still on it and hopeful for a miraculous turn around, but it's been close to a year. It seems that most people recieve benefits before a year if it's going to help them.

I thought it was just accepted that dutas doesn't work for some people.

XenonII

Reaction score
barryegan said:
I've been using dermmatch and it is REMARKABLE, but I still have one major problem with it.

If you rub your head with it on.. your hands show it... they look like you've stuck your finger in ink lightly.

I've tried using less, infact I barely use any at all.

I've let it dry for hours and still does it.

I've tried hair spray.

I know this isn't that big of a deal, but what if someone rubs my head and then looks at their hand? I will instantly be exposed. Is their anything else I can try to keep it from doing this?

How it is remarkable? I got mine today and I just applied it a few minutes ago and any improvement seems minimal. I put on a fair amount but you can still see through to my scalp. Maybe it will look better when its dried? It doesnt seem to thicken hair just mask your scalp and not even do a very good job at that either. Maybe i'm not doing it right but I followed the instructions as best I can so I dunno, just compared with the before and after pics I get a much less dramatic result?

XenonII

Reaction score
Well I don't believe it!

Ok something quite remarkable happened! A few mins after I applied the stuff I gave my hair another brush and I could see my hair thickening up before my eyes! :D I will give it a final brush in a few mins but i'm quite impressed with it. It's certainly a lot bettre than Toppik! :shock: