Densiti - make yourself an equol producer :)

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing I want everyone to be aware of; probiotics are not worth anything if your pH is too low. A high pH is far more important, this will give the bacteria an enviroment that will help cultivate.

The best product to enhance pH is Chlorella, super cheap for the amount needed and you only need very little.

After that you can add what ever probiotic you desire and you will not have to use so much probiotic.

Finally, supplements work. That is why all of this pharmacutical companies are 1)trying to copy them and 2) make them illegal.

For instance the company that is putting out ethyl ester fishoil, you can buy that anywhere. Yet here is a pharmacutical company trying to pretend that they have a special product LOL

Same goes for methyl donors, they are making methyl B-12 and methyl folate illegal because it works so damn well and they can't make an artificial form to make as a pharmacutical LOL

Also look at ACJ-19, that is created to mimic curcumin.

If these supplements suck so bad, why are these pharmacutical companies going to such great lengths to copy them and make them illegal?

Hoppi

Reaction score
wow purecontrol well done that was really interesting, I had no idea about that thing about probiotics and pH. A very constructive, logical and thought-provoking post :)

My luck with Densiti so far has been mixed (I have also currently run out and awaiting my next order, as I just timed it wrong, so that sucks) and maybe I need to ensure I am giving the bacteria the right conditions to flourish.

I am thinking of approaching some supplement companies to discuss the idea of an s-equol supplement, I think it will be so powerful and important, and may blow a lot of other stuff simply out of the water. I certainly have read no evidence that contradicts this.

S-equol is bioavailable orally, readily binds to DHT in the blood stream, I believe even snatches it from androgen receptors (I might be wrong, but this is what I understand), and has been shown to have very significant effects on male pattern baldness and other androgen mediated conditions.

Why this hasn't been done is one of the strangest things I have ever come across. We need to pursue this.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
I am thinking of approaching some supplement companies to discuss the idea of an s-equol supplement, I think it will be so powerful and important, and may blow a lot of other stuff simply out of the water. I certainly have read no evidence that contradicts this.

Yeah, I'm sure it's going to blow Propecia out of the water! :)

Hoppi said:
S-equol is bioavailable orally, readily binds to DHT in the blood stream, I believe even snatches it from androgen receptors (I might be wrong, but this is what I understand), and has been shown to have very significant effects on male pattern baldness and other androgen mediated conditions.

Really? Please cite me a study in which oral supplements of S-equol had "very significant effects" on male pattern baldness.

JimmyL

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Hoppi said:

Really? Please cite me a study in which oral supplements of S-equol had "very significant effects" on male pattern baldness.

If the study shows that it binds itself to DHT, then isn't that an answer?

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
lakota said:
Bryan said:
Hoppi said:
I'm not the only one who understands the huge effects of equol on DHT levels and hair.

http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateDensity5-10.html

The only thing at that link which is even mildy interesting is the further link to the Japanese study, which tested dietary isoflavones in a group of men, and found "significant" reductions in serum DHT (although the abstract doesn't specify how "significant" it really was). The complicating factor, however, is that they also found no change in total testosterone, significant increases in SHBG, and significant decreases in free testosterone. That suggests an obvious question: was the decrease in DHT really caused by an increase in equol, or was it merely secondary to the decrease in free testosterone? Sorry, Hoppi, but there's really not much there to hang your hat on. There's nothing at that link that proves that the effect was even from equol AT ALL, much less that equol (as it's normally produced in the human body) has a "huge effect" on DHT! :laugh:

well thats a buzz kill......

oh Im still using all the ingredients to hopefully stimulate it. I mean everything that is said to help create equol is a hell of lot better for you than a little blue pill that kills your sex drive, and keeps your dic* soft....

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lambaugh said:
Bryan said:

If the study shows that it binds itself to DHT, then isn't that an answer?

What if it turns out that equol binds itself to only (say) 1% or so of the DHT molecules? That would be a piss-poor answer if that's all it did, wouldn't it?

Nobody's questioning the basic issue of whether or not equol binds to DHT; the all-important issue here is to what extent does it do it, especially at the levels of equol that are likely to be formed in somebody who takes a commercial supplement like "Densiti". I strongly suggest that people NOT be as gullible as Hoppi is, and simply assume that it's going to reduce the overall effect of DHT to the same extent as something like finasteride.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
lakota said:
oh Im still using all the ingredients to hopefully stimulate it. I mean everything that is said to help create equol is a hell of lot better for you than a little blue pill that kills your sex drive, and keeps your dic* soft....

Really? What if the product called "Densiti" really does work as claimed, and astonishingly produces enough equol to inactivate DHT to EXACTLY the same extent that finasteride does? Don't you think that would also kill your sex drive and make your dic* soft? :)

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
lakota said:

Really? What if the product called "Densiti" really does work as claimed, and astonishingly produces enough equol to inactivate DHT to EXACTLY the same extent that finasteride does? Don't you think that would also kill your sex drive and make your dic* soft? :)

:) :agree: Hope Hoppi gets it... :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Nope that is complete and utter nonsense, we have been over this many, many, many times.

The worst finasteride side effects are from 5ar2 inhibition and not from DHT reduction, that is why 50% of the population of South East Asia and all Densiti users are not impotent.

At the very least they work in completely different ways - to imply that the sides of one imply the sides of the other is to fundamentally misunderstand the situation.

Regardless, I am currently working on an s-equol supplement with a chemist and a supplement company in America, and getting information towards this goal from a US lab. So :p

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
The worst finasteride side effects are from 5ar2 inhibition and not from DHT reduction, that is why 50% of the population of South East Asia and all Densiti users are not impotent.

OH REALLY?? Please cite a medical reference to support your claim that "the worst finasteride side effects are from 5ar2 inhibition and not from DHT reduction".

Hoppi

Reaction score
Regardless of self-evident points like this, the s-equol supplement will be finished within a couple of months and I will ensure it is tested for bioavailability and effects on (unbound) serum DHT.

See you then Bryan.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I ask you for a medical reference to support one of your claims, and suddenly you become rather taciturn? Why does that not surprise me? :)

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
50% of the population of South East Asia and all Densiti users are not impotent.

According to studies,98% of finasteride users are not impotent.Beat that Densiti :)

Anyway good luck on your work.Hope its a cheap alternative to finasteride like you say :innocent: :) :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
It is solely because I want to concentrate my attention on completing and testing this supplement (as a pet project as well as going to Uni) instead of spending more time arguing. The results are all we need to prove or disprove the effectiveness of this very promising looking supplement :)

Also mpbsux20, please tell me you can see the advantage of a substance as powerful as finasteride, that works in a totally different way, with no side effects?

And anyway, no more arguing, just work! I can't wait to see the results :)

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1madscientistcostume1.jpg

lloyd.jpg

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Hoppi

Reaction score
haha how about this:

[youtube:2re5tq7b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdhwTXwhA4c[/youtube:2re5tq7b]

Anyway, it's being made :)

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hoppi,I dont see any pill that can have the same effect as finasteride but without the side effects.The only cure for baldness can be HM but I think it will be a very expensive procedure if at all it becomes available in my lifetime.

As much as everybody would love to see a drug that can save your hair without messing with your sex hormones,I just cant see that happening.

Hoppi

Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
Hoppi,I dont see any pill that can have the same effect as finasteride but without the side effects.The only cure for baldness can be HM but I think it will be a very expensive procedure if at all it becomes available in my lifetime.

As much as everybody would love to see a drug that can save your hair without messing with your sex hormones,I just cant see that happening.

It's not that it doesn't change your sex hormone levels. S-equol has the ability to bind to and inactivate DHT in the blood stream, and probably even when it has already bound to hair follicles (on their androgen receptors). By doing this, it creates far fewer sides because no enzyme is being inhibited. About 30% of the world's population are equol producers, and they experience no side effects generally speaking. Densiti users also experience no sides. This is because simply "arresting" DHT in the blood stream is much better tolerated by the body. In theory, it should also never lose effectiveness (as the body will not have the inhibition of 5ar2 to react to), as finasteride apparently does after a time.

Equol has often been hailed as the "cure" or "holy grail" of male pattern baldness :) hehe

And we are about to find out :)