Densiti - make yourself an equol producer :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
I think this stuff is more than deserving of a topic of it's own.

As far as I am aware Densiti is the ONLY product out there that specifies a logical, simple to follow and tested method of turning yourself into an equol producer in as little as 2-10 weeks.

Being an equol producer means your DHT get mopped up by the s-equol in your bloodstream.

There have been a small but positive and hopeful collection of testimonials connected with Densiti and equol (along with that of the creator himself), and I have spoken with him a few times, he comes across a very honest guy who really seems to want this product to not only succeed, but be successful in treating male pattern baldness effectively.

The link is here btw: www.densiti.com

It's in a trial at the moment with the full release coming quite soon I think.

Densiti itself is a combination of only 2 things - Bacillus Coagulans and green tea extract. Along with that you must ensure around 20 billion CFUs or above of lactobacillus acidophilus (I use Florajen for this), and consume at least 8-10 ounces of soymilk twice daily.

Of course, variations on this regimen are very likely to exist and also be effective, but this is the only one that has shown in tests to be effective in converting someone to equol producer status.

I myself also take "Sea Iodine" to encourage equol, get a varied range of carbohydrates and vegetables, and ensure a low level of fat in my diet.

Anyway, it would be great I think to discuss this product outside of the standard equol thread, as it is the first real application of equol as far as I have seen, and it's looking pretty promising to me :)

Peace out!

Hoppipolla! ^_^

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Densiti may promote hair regrowth with long term use; however, its primary benefit is the dramatic slowing or stopping of hair loss. Combining Densiti with topical minoxidil may be an effective solution for quickly promoting hair regrowth on the crown of the head. Once hair has regrown, Densiti alone can be used to help maintain it."

Only me who found that to be a extremely hard claim? Using minoxidil for a year or so and not having to use it anymore...

Hoppi

Reaction score
Well, I don't fully understand why NOT, I mean once you've saved the hair, as long as you shield it from DHT, why wouldn't it grow healthily?

Jacob

Reaction score
The problem is.....the guy/company is making those claims while having ppl like you test it out for him. So many questions that could be asked of him(see the other threads)..but why bother :dunno:

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
MrBastard said:
"Densiti may promote hair regrowth with long term use; however, its primary benefit is the dramatic slowing or stopping of hair loss. Combining Densiti with topical minoxidil may be an effective solution for quickly promoting hair regrowth on the crown of the head. Once hair has regrown, Densiti alone can be used to help maintain it."

Only me who found that to be a extremely hard claim? Using minoxidil for a year or so and not having to use it anymore...

I agree. This is BS. Even with finasteride this is not possible. Lowering dht is a totally different mechanism than minoxidil, and the benefits are mutually exclusive from each other. The statement they made is wrong and irresponsible, and just to get people to buy their product.

If its such a great product it should not need the help of minoxidil. Any regrowth you get will be because of the minoxidil.

Honestly most pharmaceuticals have a natural counterpart that is as effective or more effective(for example regular excercise was found to be as effective in combating depression as Prozac), but not yet with male pattern baldness and its treatments.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
MrBastard said:

The quack who made that statement in your quoted material above clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. It's been clearly established that finasteride alone (for example) cannot maintain hair that was regrown with minoxidil. There was even a case history reported in a medical journal which documented that phenomenon.

Hoppi

Reaction score
it's fascinating how quickly people write off the properties of a substance they don't even understand.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
it's fascinating how quickly people write off the properties of a substance they don't even understand.

None of us said that "Densiti" doesnt reduce DHT.

We said what the website said about minoxidil is baloney, because of the same principle with finasteride.

Its amazing how people fall for hairloss SCAMS. There are 1001 SCAMS out there, and only 2 proven treatments.

We dont cling to some up and coming, unproven idea because there are so many of them, and they are all garbage. If the studies later show it works then I'm sure it will get the credit it deserves!! But the chances are slim.

In the meantime there is no reason to go around sounding like a paid spokesperson when you have no way of knowing it does anything.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll say the same thing to Hoppi that I've said before (not that I expect it to do any good): instead of spending your hard-earned money on some silly supplements that supposedly increase your production of equol, just start using finasteride! Finasteride is inexpensive and proven to work, unlike that ridiculous product you're so obsessed with.

Hoppi

Reaction score
G k said:
Hoppi said:

We said what the website said about minoxidil is baloney, because of the same principle with finasteride.

Its amazing how people fall for hairloss SCAMS. There are 1001 SCAMS out there, and only 2 proven treatments.

We dont cling to some up and coming, unproven idea because there are so many of them, and they are all garbage. If the studies later show it works then I'm sure it will get the credit it deserves!! But the chances are slim.

In the meantime there is no reason to go around sounding like a paid spokesperson when you have no way of knowing it does anything.

Gk please, please just do some research. I'm tired of arguing this stuff.. I really am.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
G k said:
Hoppi said:

Gk please, please just do some research. I'm tired of arguing this stuff.. I really am.

Well I wasn't trying to argue, but making such a claim about minoxidil does really discredit the whole thing.

However I do see a lot of hopeful people in forums about this product, so lets see how it goes for you all. Although you see the same group of hopefuls for every new product...As well as elaborate evidence as to why it should work.

This one is different? Time will tell. :dunno:

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
I'll say the same thing to Hoppi that I've said before (not that I expect it to do any good): instead of spending your hard-earned money on some silly supplements that supposedly increase your production of equol, just start using finasteride! Finasteride is inexpensive and proven to work, unlike that ridiculous product you're so obsessed with.

maybe he doesn't want a limp dick, b**ch tits, and no sex drive....

Hoppi

Reaction score
A few things to say here :)

First of all sorry for snapping at you a bit there G k.. I guess its only that there are 2 important things here that dont apply to many other products. S-equol is as far as I know the ONLY substance capable of binding with DHT and rendering it inactive, its so unique. People have even gone further than me and claimed it to be a "cure" for male pattern baldness or the "holy grail" of hair loss lol I do agree that its a little early for claims of that magnitude, but at the same time I can see why the stuff is so special. Almost limitless DHT reduction with little or no sides? Yes please! lol

And lakota, cheers dude, you're spot on. I think finasteride is a fantastic development but also a sloppy, harmful and unhealthy drug, and should be phased out in favour of a new product such as one based on s-equol asap. Additionally, I believe equol is ok for teens with male pattern baldness, and is easier to obtain and utilize (which is something drugs companies tend to dislike greatly).

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Almost limitless DHT reduction with little or no sides? Yes please! lol

OH REALLLY?? And what, pray tell, makes you think that equol has "little or no sides"? :laugh:

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Hoppi said:
Almost limitless DHT reduction with little or no sides? Yes please! lol

OH REALLLY?? And what, pray tell, makes you think that equol has "little or no sides"? :laugh:

Ive never heard of Asian men who consume soy, sea weed and green tea ever making a big issue about side effects w/ this dietary combination.

While those who have consumed Finasteride and dutasteride on the other hand.....

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
First of all sorry for snapping at you a bit there G k.. I guess its only that there are 2 important things here that dont apply to many other products. S-equol is as far as I know the ONLY substance capable of binding with DHT and rendering it inactive, its so unique. People have even gone further than me and claimed it to be a "cure" for male pattern baldness or the "holy grail" of hair loss lol I do agree that its a little early for claims of that magnitude, but at the same time I can see why the stuff is so special. Almost limitless DHT reduction with little or no sides? Yes please! lol

Hey, no worries hoppi. I was giving you a hard time as well. But I think DHT reduction regardless of how its achieved would have side. However far less than reducing 5-alpha reductase.

It would just be nice to have more "proof" of your treatments and not just the result of your excitement about your treatments. Lord knows we've all experienced that ourselves.

However I think I've made a breakthrough of my own. I will be posting it likely in the next week.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Fantastic! I very much look forward to hearing what it is :)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
lakota said:
Ive never heard of Asian men who consume soy, sea weed and green tea ever making a big issue about side effects w/ this dietary combination.

While those who have consumed Finasteride and dutasteride on the other hand.....

You're completely missing the point! :shock: Asian men don't produce enough equol to reduce their (effective) levels of DHT as much as men who take finasteride. Therefore, there's no point to what you said. I repeat: if you want to suppress DHT, just take finasteride. Don't waste your time and money by trying to produce equol. That's a fool's game.