Decreased libido: No it's not a myth, not a lie, not an illusion and not psychogenic

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take it personal, that wasn't a message to you. I'm just adjusting to his level of communicating.

You should adjust your Seti dose, because its still not effective :(

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
having a high libido is overrated anyway

hair > dropping loads and/or being horny 24-7

Thank you! I found it embarrassing having public erections... Nowadays, it’s normalised and I feel like my life can go first before anything else.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
627729BD-23E7-4CF1-B655-A6A548111B8E.jpeg

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/Fg3beV1

It's extremely obvious its you. Same language, same retarded lingo, same posts like here.

that is him alright, I was 80% certain once he played the "Who is that card?" but now (given your screenshot) it's painfully obvious that it's him. Nice find, well done.

Why am I not surprised that @Pigeon subscribes to incel ideologies? heh

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao, no wonder the trannies gang together. Believe what you want to help you cope.

are you honestly going to deny that phaginator isn't you?! I mean.. really?

if you wanna play the "that is a trolling account which I use to sh*t post -- every post there is tongue in cheek-ish" card, I can buy that but please stop denying that isn't you

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it's Pigeon, maybe it's not. I don't really agree with scouring the net and looking what other forums users post on though tbh.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it's Pigeon, maybe it's not. I don't really agree with scouring the net and looking what other forums users post on though tbh.

There's no maybe to it. I doubt he was scouring the net looking for Pigeon. When he saw this dude posting on the misc it was just too obvious not to stand out.

Phaginator posted this article, and then less than an hour later Pigeon posts it. Mind you this article is dated 8 months ago! That's quite a coincidence. Beyond any reasonable doubt these two are the same person. From the things they talk about, to the words they use, to their syntax, right down to the type of avatars(a cartoon head on a male body) they use, everything is the same. I do wonder what Pigeon's obsession with putting cartoon heads on his body says about his psyche.
1.JPG
upload_2019-12-17_15-33-11.png

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no maybe to it. I doubt he was scouring the net looking for Pigeon. When he saw this dude posting on the misc it was just too obvious not to stand out.

Phaginator posted this article, and then less than an hour later Pigeon posts it. Mind you this article is dated 8 months ago! That's quite a coiBeyond any reasonable doubt these two are the same person.View attachment 133997 View attachment 133996

Yeah but so what if it's true exactly? Is pigeon not allowed to use more than one forum or something? i get some dislike him because of all his tranny talk etc though. I just don't see the point is all.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, there's no what if to it. I just find it funny that he's denying it's him. It doesn't matter at all, but he's lying about it.

If it is him, maybe he feels a bit uncomfortable that the messages he posted on another forum completely unrelated to hair loss are being publicly posted here so is denying it's him. I wouldn't be comfortable people posting messages on here from other forums i use. Anyway, it doesn't matter if it's him. As for the topic at hand, like i said im very skeptical minoxidil can cause libido problems, libido problems can happen due to many reasons that may have just coincided with minoxidil use.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody posted anything until he pretended not to know phaginator. He probably should have just ignored that comment, and that would've been the end of it. Anyways, yeah there's no way minoxidil is causing libido problems. I think it would be hilarious though if this idea spreads, and then a bunch of people start saying they have pms after quitting minoxidil.

Im still in shock with some of those "reviews" of minoxidil, psychosis? really? lol

Btw i noticed you dropped spironolactone off your list, are you not thinking of trying it anymore?

Last edited:

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways, yeah there's no way minoxidil is causing libido problems. I think it would be hilarious though if this idea spreads, and then a bunch of people start saying they have pms after quitting minoxidil.

Why do you say there's no way, given these

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/

"Minoxidil may suppress androgen receptor-related functions"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30064598

"Minoxidil Acts as an Antiandrogen: A Study of 5α-reductase Type 2 Gene Expression in a Human Keratinocyte Cell Line."