Dead person to live person scalp transplants a reality?!

CCS

Reaction score
hmm... which nw1 should I kill? Better get one with the same blood type, and a big head. One who is an organ donor. I got to get in line first though, and when I get close to the front of the line, that is when I go on my killing spree. If I kill 10 of them, one of them should make its way to me.
Think if I just walk into a doctor's office with a scalp in my hand, they will put it on for me? What if I scalp myself too, and trash mine. Do you think they will do a DNA check to make sure it is mine and not someone else's? Maybe I can get anti-organ rejection drugs from unitedpharmacies, since the doctor will think it is my scalp and not know to prescribe them. This way I don't have to kill anyone.

Think the former NW1 should use Dermmatch or HairSoReal? Nah, probably just a toupee.

powersam

Reaction score
what if you got a scalp from a red head? would they give you voluntary euthanasia? i couldnt bear living that way.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know anyone sane who would take immune supressing drugs for the rest of their lives just to have a full head of hair.

CCS

Reaction score

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Weird :crazy:

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This thing is damn weird. The world is full of weird guys though so i am preety sure if it becomes available many would try it. If i had to take a rough guess i can think of some people in this forum that would actually consider it.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I aint putting no dead ppl's hair on my head...whoever considers it is really sick minded.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
i would 100% be down to have a dead persons hair transplanted onto mine if it would give me a permanent solution to this problem

id pay anything aswell

i dont give a f*** about how ethical it is their already dead they aint gonna miss it

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I agree with amrod. After years of suffering from being bald, I can get over the idea of having a dead man's scalp w/ full hair grafted to my own head. Do they have to remove your existing scalp first? I would think so. I don't care, I just want this nightmare to end already.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
does such an operation acutally exist???? and if so what are the complications with it?

i woudlnt even think twice if it provided a permanent solution

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately as sick as it is i would have to agree lols. If it worked id probably see myself doing it. Its just good that hair loss is being tracked by so many companies and organisations now days. Something will work.

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Apparently they have found and devised a way in which you would only need to be on these drugs for 10 - 12 days and it would be sufficient and able to survive. Read it somewhere cant remember now will look for it. But yeah APPARENTLY they can do that

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It seems much more efficient than conventional hair transplants, which are painstaking and limited. You would just have to find a color match and a hair pattern that matches your own and wala. I remember a movie staring Jessica Alba where she gets a serial killer's eyes in a transplant and she see's everything through the killers eyes and it affects her personality. I wonder if the same could be said of this scalp transplant, inheriting the personality of whomever donated it? Happy Halloween. :twisted:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm not sure you would see Bruce going for that as I'm sure there will be a "creepy" factor associated with this procedure. Did it say how much it will cost compared to a traditional hair transplant? Anyways, she said she was going to use it first on burn victims and such which is good but I wonder when it will be made available to the gp along the time frame with icx and follicia?

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I wonder if the same could be said of this scalp transplant, inheriting the personality of whomever donated it? Happy Halloween. :twisted:

I'm assuming that's a Simpsons reference, or just a funny coincidence.

But seriously, I've heard cases of people recieving other organs such as a kidney and adopting traits of the personality of the person who's kidney it was.

CCS

Reaction score
recboi said:
I don't know anyone sane who would take immune supressing drugs for the rest of their lives just to have a full head of hair.

agreed.

CCS

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I agree with amrod. After years of suffering from being bald, I can get over the idea of having a dead man's scalp w/ full hair grafted to my own head. Do they have to remove your existing scalp first? I would think so. I don't care, I just want this nightmare to end already.

Why not just do massive FUE over a time period, and then take the immuno suppressant drugs?