Day 1 on avodart.

morphuesX

Reaction score
Bomb
Stingray posted his update couple of days back in a seperate thread..scan through last week's threads you will find that. ..but its not very encouraging though :roll:

WiseJoeyD

Reaction score
//How many tablets a day/week do you take?// Whoops...psted a LITTLe early there when I was on the previous page...disregard!

Wondeirng about getting into it myself....Propecia is good-ish at maintaining but it feels like it needs a little kick to get over the hump and into some sort of strengthening of remaing hair..or maybe some proper regrowth.

I found that my energy level have fluctuated a lot...though this oculd be due to my mothers side fighting to take over (I was 19 when they found out I had cholesterol of 10!! Thanks Mum! Also her father went bald at 19 so....no bitterness there!!HURRAH!).

Anyway, recently I have went back to taking zinc (thought it actally UPPED testosterone output, or helped in its creation which, to me, meant more DHT NO!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!

Anyway, energy levels back to normal which is nice and I feel ready to try duasteride..only about another year before I'd really have to shear it off just to stop mucking around with (not that its' deteriorating badly...just it's now in a limbo of slightly wispy hair in places not sure if they want to stay or go!)...and I'm not the type suited to Vin Diesel look!

Does Duasteride interact at all with other medication, or show up (I'd HATE to explain the reason to a inquisitive doctor whos' noticed it on my blood tests!! "...um....large....pro-BYE!!"[runs])

Looking to get some 'official' (is it really official?) stuff from that melionpharma.ch site...but reading up in the meantime.

any help would be appreciated