Dating with hair system, how does it work?

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know with covid lockdowns dating has been difficult to everyone but i would like to how system wearers go at it.
do you tell your date? If so when?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither are visible on the first date tho
Sure they are....unless she's wearing a trench coat.... Often times you can spot fake breasts a mile away...clothed.... as many women feel more is better....and want to showcase them...

And if not in full view later, you're doing something wrong:)

Last edited:

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its only something you really need to disclose if you think there is a future and that's seldom on first or second meeting. Its nothing big.

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never say a word on the first/ second date... I had a bad experience with this once so never again. If things go well after a few months, I would give it a try ;)
I know with covid lockdowns dating has been difficult to everyone but i would like to how system wearers go at it.
do you tell your date? If so when?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
However you slice it, long term it will maybe work in 1/100 women if you want anything serious.

If you don't disclose it in the first one or two dates, you are propagating a lie that she will be bitter about when things are revealed down the road once both parties are invested.

If you do reveal in the beginning, then you have to deal with the stigma and many will be turned off by it (but not all).

This is why ultimately a hair transplant with an elite surgeon is better than this illusion, unless your job requires you to have perfect hair, but I don't believe anyone here is an actor or celebrity.

The only way in my opinion is if this becomes mainstream and more people start doing it. Someone has to be the pioneer...you guys are forging the path lol.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither are visible? Girls w overt titwork, lipwork, fillers, botox & BBL lipos stick out like sore thumbs the majority of the time.

It's a look they're striving for it seems - to look fake, to flex that they've had the work done.

Looks stupid IMO. Natural surgery is the way.

BTW, if you, as a hair piece wearer, have other sh*t together & rn't wearing a stupid-looking piece like so many on the other forums do, a chick won't care.

The fact that you're so scared about this issue indicates to me you have other issues w women, issues that supecede have augmented hair

Fanjeera

Reaction score
However you slice it, long term it will maybe work in 1/100 women if you want anything serious.

If you don't disclose it in the first one or two dates, you are propagating a lie that she will be bitter about when things are revealed down the road once both parties are invested.

If you do reveal in the beginning, then you have to deal with the stigma and many will be turned off by it (but not all).

This is why ultimately a hair transplant with an elite surgeon is better than this illusion, unless your job requires you to have perfect hair, but I don't believe anyone here is an actor or celebrity.

The only way in my opinion is if this becomes mainstream and more people start doing it. Someone has to be the pioneer...you guys are forging the path lol.
Why is this such a lie?

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it goes case-by-case. Think of it like this, what if the roles were reversed and a girl tells you a year into a relationship that she's completely bald and wears a wig? How would you react, would you be understanding and would you have liked to have known beforehand? I would tell right away (assuming I think there's a future) but that's just me. Bring it up casually in conversation....

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Is it really lying and an act of deception to not openly tell somebody? It's your head and I think that you can wear what you want. I also think that the idea that it's your hair because you paid for it really can hold water in a case like this.

Robrover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of women wair hair extensions. Do they disclose this on a first date?
What about dentures, contact lenses, coloured facial hair - are these also topics for discussion when opening up on datenight?

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I waited a month to tell my girlfriend. Been dating a year and I’m about to move in and hopefully propose. The key is dating genuine women. I told two including my current and the first one didn’t care either. I think if it looks good and you aren’t insecure about it then it’s not a problem for most. If you are trying to date 19 year olds I’m sure that will impact dating.