Dating with hair system, how does it work?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Hair is like the 7th or 8th most important thing about appearance anyway I think. There's lots more than women care about first. That's why bald men can still get hot women. But if you don't have those well enough, you need hair. Christopp has a perfect smile which is like 1st or 2nd next to eyes.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
This is an interesting topic.

One of the key things to remember is a woman’s sexual market value diminishes over time whereas a man’s increases with age. T´´
What I've noticed with aging myself is that it's getting harder and harder to get beautiful women, but easier to get average and your own age women. So the total amount of available women accepting me really does increase, but the quality of them not much at all or even worsens lol. Getting attractive matches in Tinder was definitely easier at 24 than it is at 30.

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I've noticed with aging myself is that it's getting harder and harder to get beautiful women, but easier to get average and your own age women. So the total amount of available women accepting me really does increase, but the quality of them not much at all or even worsens lol. Getting attractive matches in Tinder was definitely easier at 24 than it is at 30.
Totally agree with you on this. Just put myself in their shoes, if I was a woman in my 20s, young and beautiful, would I date a person that has gray hair and is in their 30s or 40s ? I would doubt it. Unless that person is financially stable and good-looking.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
To the people recommending a transplant at the front and system in the back... are there examples of that online? I hear about it all the time but I haven't seen it I don't think. I have seen the frontal only system for a guy with a receding hairline but no crown loss.

JFeels

My Regimen
Reaction score
To the people recommending a transplant at the front and system in the back... are there examples of that online? I hear about it all the time but I haven't seen it I don't think. I have seen the frontal only system for a guy with a receding hairline but no crown loss.

I think there are a few examples on YouTube as well.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think Tinder thots are representative of the average women.

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had a handful of one-night-stands since I got my system back in July.
I've never had an issue, ever. I keep my hair styled nicely so women don't tend to 'play' with my hair.

I probably wouldn't tell any serious girlfriends about it until a few months in. I've dated a woman who wears wigs (has alopecia) and I didn't care. She was a total babe regardless.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had a handful of one-night-stands since I got my system back in July.
I've never had an issue, ever. I keep my hair styled nicely so women don't tend to 'play' with my hair.

I probably wouldn't tell any serious girlfriends about it until a few months in. I've dated a woman who wears wigs (has alopecia) and I didn't care. She was a total babe regardless.
Did you get one night stands when you were bald?

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. Having a hair system as an option has reduced a lot of anxiety and I urge anyone on the fence to give it a shot!
You are so welcome! And I couldn’t agree more. I’ve been wearing for around 4 years now. While I could pull off the bald look, I just rather rock my man weave

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get one night stands when you were bald?

Not as often, but it could have been a confidence issue. I was hiding behind hats and avoided pictures. Women often asked me why I shaved my head.

Now the women who've known me for a while tell me "you look so much better with hair! like so much younger!"