Dating is hard, don’t take it personally...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea i suppose these women are very low value
and one could argue the men too, i'm sure a women coming straight over for sex probably fucked some gy a day before you maybe get STDS
it's very degenerae
i need to hang out with a btter crowd!
yeah that is probably somehow like that...
i mean we havent been much better, though we all have never been complete strangers, back in the good old days of sex drugs rocknroll^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever been able to turn the situation around when you were not her type physically? I am wondering if it is even possible.

no, never works out

they will eventually reject you on the basis of there being ‘no romantic chemistry’

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, never works out

they will eventually reject you on the basis of there being ‘no romantic chemistry’
i actually got to say that this often worked in my case...
i had a lot of women who didnt want me at first...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
no, never works out

Ok so now you know how it goes for bald guys who start the majority of interactions or dates in exactly that position. A rough calculation tells me that between 85 and 90 percent of my dates went like that with no romantic chemistry. Those are dates that I wouldn't have had without my deceptive photos, I imagine.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so now you know how it goes for bald guys who start the majority of interactions or dates in exactly that position. A rough calculation tells me that between 85 and 90 percent of my dates went like that with no romantic chemistry. Those are dates that I wouldn't have had without my deceptive photos, I imagine.

that’s where you’ve gone wrong
Don’t use deceptive photos and attract women that fancy you as is

What you’ve done is no different to a fat woman using close up selfies to hide her weight - been in that situation a couple of times , go onto reject them

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
that’s where you’ve gone wrong
Don’t use deceptive photos and attract women that fancy you as is

What you’ve done is no different to a fat woman using close up selfies to hide her weight - been in that situation a couple of times , go onto reject them
Yes but what am I supposed to do? And if the fat woman doesn't want to lose weight, isn't this still the optimal strategy for her too? If I use genuine photos, I don't get any dates. My first 4 months I had not a single response and the deceptive photo changed everything. This is exactly the problem and the thing that you and other low Norwoods probably couldn't understand or imagine. That not a single person in the country would want to go on a date with you unless you lied about your hair loss or deceived in some other way. It's such a tough pill to swallow that it's not surprising that we do stuff like what I did and @Feelsbadman does with his unhealthy habits. How do you even come to terms with that and accept it? And no I'm not expecting you to answer because only a bald guy could even attempt to answer it.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but what am I supposed to do? And if the fat woman doesn't want to lose weight, isn't this still the optimal strategy for her too? If I use genuine photos, I don't get any dates. My first 4 months I had not a single response and the deceptive photo changed everything. This is exactly the problem and the thing that you and other low Norwoods probably couldn't understand or imagine. That not a single person in the country would want to go on a date with you unless you lied about your hair loss or deceived in some other way. It's such a tough pill to swallow that it's not surprising that we do stuff like what I did and @Feelsbadman does with his unhealthy habits. How do you even come to terms with that and accept it? And no I'm not expecting you to answer because only a bald guy could even attempt to answer it.

it’s not an optimal strategy, I’ve rejected every single fatty that was deceptive

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would say a little cheating is okay, most likely everybody does it anyway...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
it’s not an optimal strategy, I’ve rejected every single fatty that was deceptive
In a game theory sense , would it dominate all other strategies? Maybe it would. Is it really better for the fat person who does not want to lean out to use honest photos and get no dates? Better for everybody else maybe but is it better for them? That was my argument. The choice was to use deceptive photos and go on dates or use honest photos and not go on any. One date is better than zero and two dates are better than one, I thought, and I scoped out other areas with the right lighting for more photos.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
In a game theory sense , would it dominate all other strategies? Maybe it would. Is it really better for the fat person who does not want to lean out to use honest photos and get no dates? Better for everybody else maybe but is it better for them? That was my argument. The choice was to use deceptive photos and go on dates or use honest photos and not go on any. One date is better than zero and two dates are better than one, I thought, and I scoped out other areas with the right lighting for more photos.

might get dates , but waste of time and money if they don’t go anywhere due to deception

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
might get dates , but waste of time and money if they don’t go anywhere due to deception
Waste of time and money indeed but I still think that it's better than going on no dates at all and so do other hat and cat fishers . The spare time would probably end up being used venting on here anyway. And money... Beyond the essentials I can't think of what a bald guy would save up for besides housing or treatment. I'm just giving you some insight into hat and cat fishers and trying to show why they do it. It's dumb but every thing they do would be dumb and this is the least bad strategy.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Waste of time and money indeed but I still think that it's better than going on no dates at all and so do other hat and cat fishers . The spare time would probably end up being used venting on here anyway. And money... Beyond the essentials I can't think of what a bald guy would save up for besides housing or treatment. I'm just giving you some insight into hat and cat fishers and trying to show why they do it. It's dumb but every thing they do would be dumb and this is the least bad strategy.
i dont think it is that dumb... just dont be surprised when you get rejected because of hat fishing...
otherwise id say you do everything you can to get something going, you never know if the woman in question cares about your hair until you meet her...
might even say “no big deal, just dont wear that hat 24/7”^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

guess it’s practice

I remember years ago, when I had profile pictures with filters on them, I would go on dates and I would get absolutely nowhere

Lots of unsuccessful first dates where I would be rejected on the grounds of ‘lack of chemistry’

now after having up to date profile pictures plus body shots , having much more luck. The only time it doesn’t work out is when personality wise we are just too different from one another.

If you want to maximise your success it is better to have up to date clear pictures and wait for the right person than being significantly deceptive

I would also emphasize the positives , if you have a good job at a prestigious company share it on your profile as an example

you can subtly bend the truth here and there, I think I’ve said I’m 1 inch taller on the app, nobody has noticed

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
guess it’s practice

I remember years ago, when I had profile pictures with filters on them, I would go on dates and I would get absolutely nowhere

Lots of unsuccessful first dates where I would be rejected on the grounds of ‘lack of chemistry’

now after having up to date profile pictures plus body shots , having much more luck. The only time it doesn’t work out is when personality wise we are just too different from one another.

If you want to maximise your success it is better to have up to date clear pictures and wait for the right person than being significantly deceptive

I would also emphasize the positives , if you have a good job at a prestigious company share it on your profile as an example

you can subtly bend the truth here and there, I think I’ve said I’m 1 inch taller on the app, nobody has noticed
This works for a low Norwood but, like I said, for a bald guy, a guy will run out of people to swipe and also mess up his profile 's internal score by using honest photos. There's no way around it except by using fake photos or getting treatment. I hope that you see now that a bald guy' s most basic experience of trying to go on dates is different to low norwoods. He starts from a position of significant weakness (bald and dishonest /misleading).

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
So last 2 women were super into me and all over me, I just had a video date with a new one

towards the end of the call I asked for her number, she was like, why don’t we stay on the app for now, have another video chat later this week and then make plans to meet up citing safety reasons and god knows what else

I told her I understood but deep down I was left feeling, I honestly can’t be bothered with this person, seems like too much hard work, call ended and onto the next person

I even jokingly remarked, lovely meeting you, hope your other hinge dates go well,

Not texted her since.

Eventually will meet someone more relaxed like the past 2 women with better results.

don’t take it personality
A video date, that sounds BONKERS. Next time ur on one and it’s pish just pull yer big tail oot yes lad