Dating is hard, don’t take it personally...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

But i just dont agree
When i was really good looking women liked me compared to when i was ugly
So much for personality?

Secondly my ex left me for a male model

Women will submit to.and sleep with good looking men
This is objective
Reread what I wrote. You obvious did not get my point.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i actually think that good looking men only get dates easier, but everything else isnt that much easier for them, sure, if dude is exactly the womans type and if he gets to date a lot of women, he will meet one sooner than people who dont get dates that often, but thats it...
when men are boring, women loose attraction fast...
different circumstances, but i had/have it happen that the woman on the date, or out with her bf (whom you would consider chad) spends a good chunk of time talking to me, ignoring chad...
no humble brag, because i dont get anything from that except conversation (that i would have anyway), but looks only get your foot in the door (admittedly easier), then you got to put in work...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i actually think that good looking men only get dates easier, but everything else isnt that much easier for them, sure, if dude is exactly the womans type and if he gets to date a lot of women, he will meet one sooner than people who dont get dates that often, but thats it...
different circumstances, but i had/have it happen that the woman on the date, or out with her bf (whom you would consider chad) spends a good chunk of time talking to me, ignoring chad...
no humble brag, because i dont get anything from that except conversation (that i would have anyway), but looks only get your foot in the door (admittedly easier), then you got to put in work...
Sorry buddy but you dont seem to know how real life works
Good looking men can simply message women on instagram and datting apps and theyll come directly over to their house to have sex
Whilst this same women will video call you and go on 4 dates before giving you a kiss and you think youre lucky.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And whose having sex with her? You or chad

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry buddy but you dont seem to know how real life works
Good looking men can simply message women on instagram and datting apps and theyll come directly over to their house to have sex
Whilst this same women will video call you and go on 4 dates before giving you a kiss and you think youre lucky.
yeah that might be how it works where you are, that was never the case when i was living in europe and it isnt the case here in asia...
if that really is the case where you are: wrong country^^

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah that might be how it works where you are, that was never the case when i was living in europe and it isnt the case here in asia...
if that really is the case where you are: wrong country^^
I feel sorry for you
This happens everywhere around the world
You seem very blue pill

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you
This happens everywhere around the world
You seem very blue pill
that doesnt happen everywhere and not as often as you say so... sounds more like really trashy people who do that and especially those who accept it... here that gets you blocked...
on the other hand normal online dating is not that common here... on normal dating sites you got the women that want free meals and a lot offer sex for money...
the ones really looking for someone use paid dating services, because they dont want to get hit on online...

no need to feel sorry for me, never had any issue with women or lacking sex life, quite the opposite...
when you get there you will understand^^

you peoples fear of chad is cute though...

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being good looking but not having your sh*t together (ie. dead end job, blah personality, drive a clunker for a car, low status, studio apartment) only really works well in your 20s and maybe early 30s. After that, most women won't take you serious, and you'll always be chasing new partners. No woman wants a man that can barely stand on his own two feet.

Life is too short to sit around and cry about balding. That energy is best spent improving yourself. If baldness really depresses you that much, get a proper hair system and move on.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that doesnt happen everywhere and not as often as you say so... sounds more like really trashy people who do that and especially those who accept it... here that gets you blocked...
on the other hand normal online dating is not that common here... on normal dating sites you got the women that want free meals and a lot offer sex for money...
the ones really looking for someone use paid dating services, because they dont want to get hit on online...

no need to feel sorry for me, never had any issue with women or lacking sex life, quite the opposite...
when you get there you will understand^^

you peoples fear of chad is cute though...

my ex was really trashy and i go on tinder so maybe tht's why i have had a bad experiene
i've met tinder women who i hve sex with straight away they've all been very value
do you think my view is warped because of my bad experience?
these women just sleep with random ment they meet online

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
my ex was really trashy and i go on tinder so maybe tht's why i have had a bad experiene
i've met tinder women who i hve sex with straight away they've all been very value
do you think my view is warped because of my bad experience?
these women just sleep with random ment they meet online
i think your view is warped because of your bad experience...
not saying that never happens, but i dont think it is a rule...
women (and men) also slept around before tinder... if that is good, or not, i dont know... was at least fun^^
tinder has two serious disadvantages: too many f*****g thirsty dudes and algorithm... i bet more than half of the women you swipe on dont even get to see your profile...

question is would i date those women? or would i have dated most of the women i slept with? most likely not^^

dating is a constant struggle somehow, at least until it works...
went way better for me (and my head), when i stopped caring... now i can just go and talk to women and think about it too much, that goes way more smooth...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think your view is warped because of your bad experience...
not saying that never happens, but i dont think it is a rule...
women (and men) also slept around before tinder... if that is good, or not, i dont know... was at least fun^^
tinder has two serious disadvantages: too many f*****g thirsty dudes and algorithm... i bet more than half of the women you swipe on dont even get to see your profile...

question is would i date those women? or would i have dated most of the women i slept with? most likely not^^

dating is a constant struggle somehow, at least until it works...
went way better for me (and my head), when i stopped caring... now i can just go and talk to women and think about it too much, that goes way more smooth...
well yea i mean my ex literlly fucked some random she met onlie and then anoher guy a week later
and then i thought to myself
that's modern dating
Good looking guys can DM women off instagram/tinder and they can just invite them over for sex
jst like that.

but my ex was low value trash who had a persoanlity disorder so i guess most girls arent like that? or are they? i mean if a male model messges them and says come oer for a date they'd come?

i go on other forms and guys have said they often message girls to come straight over.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well yea i mean my ex literlly fucked some random she met onlie and then anoher guy a week later
and then i thought to myself
that's modern dating
Good looking guys can DM women off instagram/tinder and they can just invite them over for sex
jst like that.

but my ex was low value trash who had a persoanlity disorder so i guess most girls arent like that? or are they? i mean if a male model messges them and says come oer for a date they'd come?

i go on other forms and guys have said they often message girls to come straight over.
normal people dont really do that, at least not on an extreme level...
even women think about their reputation^^

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
normal people dont really do that, at least not on an extreme level...
even women think about their reputation^^

yea i suppose these women are very low value
and one could argue the men too, i'm sure a women coming straight over for sex probably fucked some gy a day before you maybe get STDS
it's very degenerae
i need to hang out with a btter crowd!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

looks help quite a bit to be honest

I find when I’m her type physically I get a lot more slack than if I’m not

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
looks help quite a bit to be honest

I find when I’m her type physically I get a lot more slack than if I’m not
Have you ever been able to turn the situation around when you were not her type physically? I am wondering if it is even possible.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever been able to turn the situation around when you were not her type physically? I am wondering if it is even possible.
yes i have but it's a different it's almost like you keep talking to them and make them laugh and maybe after a while they'll like you

vs when i used to be good loking women just like you stright awy

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i have but it's a different it's almost like you keep talking to them and make them laugh and maybe after a while they'll like you

vs when i used to be good loking women just like you stright awy
that is how it usually goes with realtionships...
though one night stands start the same... need some sort of chemistry...