Dating is hard, don’t take it personally...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I think that we should separate looks and hair. You might get away with below average general looks but you have no chance if you're below average in the ranking of hair loss in your age category.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's an incel forum fantasy, women aren't as looksbased as men. Once you pass their attractiveness threshhold you're fine and then it's all about how you present yourself and your interactions (among a lot of other factors that have nothing to do with you and aren't in your control). So if he secures a date and it goes well "Chads" are already out of the picture.

P.S. Looks are PARTLY subjective, so he might be a "Chad" to some women and not a Chad to others.

Also it's totally possible to seem like just a "Chad-lite" to a woman at first, and then she gets to know your personality and likes it, and mutual real life experiences increase how much she's attracted to you, and suddenly you go from "Chad-lite" to "Chad" in her eyes!

women do care about looks
But what people don’t get on here is where what the find attractive is subjective
Otherwise the only people you would see married or in relationships are ‘chads’, I know plenty of very average looking men in relationships/ married

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that we should separate looks and hair. You might get away with below average general looks but you have no chance if you're below average in the ranking of hair loss in your age category.

coming from a bald guy actively dating

brilliant

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
But what people don’t get on here is where what the find attractive is subjective
Otherwise the only people you would see married or in relationships are ‘chads’, I know plenty of very average looking men in relationships/ married
Some of the ppl incels call Chads, actual women will tell you they don't find attractive lol

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am being serious guys. I have been on this forum for several years know: I know about the scams. In the next few months we will get confirmation. It's cheap too and has solid scientific research behind it

EDIT: I am not saying it is the cure for guys that have been bald for decades, but it might bring back hair that was lost 10 years ago

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am being serious guys. I have been on this forum for several years know: I know about the scams. In the next few months we will get confirmation. It's cheap too and has solid scientific research behind it

EDIT: I am not saying it is the cure for guys that have been bald for decades, but it might bring back hair that was lost 10 years ago
Is it a topical solution? Does it have side effects?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can make a topical solution from the powder, yes. I think no one that applied it topically had any side effects. The people that took it orally only experienced positive side effects (better sleep and increased libido for example)
Well stop gathering dust.. spit it out sann :D

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can make a topical solution from the powder, yes. I think no one that applied it topically had any side effects. The people that took it orally only experienced positive side effects (better sleep and increased libido for example)
So it's the ultimate "looksmaxx, sexmaxx and lifestylemaxx" drug? In. Maybe heaven has finally arrived.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amen. The guy I am incredibly attracted to, my sister thinks he is very attractive, but a co-worker saw his pic and said “meh, not my type at all”. A friend commented that he does not think this guy is attractive, because his face is so asymmetrical. And I was very surprised to hear that, because I had never noticed that (still don’t see it). Conclusion: it‘s very subjective.
Some of my friends have boyfriends that I find unattractive, but they themselves clearly think otherwise and are genuinely in love.
Attraction is a requirement for a relationship, but not everyone in the world is attracted to the same thing. Not every woman wants a perfect chad, a lot of women just want a man who takes good care of himself, and who they feel a connection with.

@iCloud please confirm :)
Confirmed. And I can’t believe that some people actually care about what people from Love Island say. These islanders are far from the norm. They are all recruited via Instagram and don’t represent the average population. I watch all these programmes.. Love Island, Ex on the Beach, Temptation Island, and the participants are like a different species from the people I know, interact and work with. Yeah sure, the women want tall and tattooed men, and the men just adore fake boobs.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's an incel forum fantasy, women aren't as looksbased as men. Once you pass their attractiveness threshhold you're fine and then it's all about how you present yourself and your interactions (among a lot of other factors that have nothing to do with you and aren't in your control). So if he secures a date and it goes well "Chads" are already out of the picture.

P.S. Looks are PARTLY subjective, so he might be a "Chad" to some women and not a Chad to others.

Also it's totally possible to seem like just a "Chad-lite" to a woman at first, and then she gets to know your personality and likes it, and mutual real life experiences increase how much she's attracted to you, and suddenly you go from "Chad-lite" to "Chad" in her eyes!
Theb explain how my ex left as soon as a male model dropped his standards and wanted some fun for a few months

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sorry but its not my experience
When i was good looking women treat me completely differently compared to when i was ugly

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Amen. The guy I am incredibly attracted to, my sister thinks he is very attractive, but a co-worker saw his pic and said “meh, not my type at all”. A friend commented that he does not think this guy is attractive, because his face is so asymmetrical. And I was very surprised to hear that, because I had never noticed that (still don’t see it). Conclusion: it‘s very subjective.
Some of my friends have boyfriends that I find unattractive, but they themselves clearly think otherwise and are genuinely in love.
Attraction is a requirement for a relationship, but not everyone in the world is attracted to the same thing. Not every woman wants a perfect chad, a lot of women just want a man who takes good care of himself, and who they feel a connection with.

Confirmed. And I can’t believe that some people actually care about what people from Love Island say. These islanders are far from the norm. They are all recruited via Instagram and don’t represent the average population. I watch all these programmes.. Love Island, Ex on the Beach, Temptation Island, and the participants are like a different species from the people I know, interact and work with. Yeah sure, the women want tall and tattooed men, and the men just adore fake boobs.
If only these guys believed you, their lives would be so much more fulfilling. And you are correct, everyone's taste in food, people, art, music will vary. That is what makes everyone unique and different. Sure thanks to the movies, we have our stereotypes of what is considered a good looking man or women but not everyone wants exactly the same thing.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If only these guys believed you, their lives would be so much more fulfilling. And you are correct, everyone's taste in food, people, art, music will vary. That is what makes everyone unique and different. Sure thanks to the movies, we have our stereotypes of what is considered a good looking man or women but not everyone wants exactly the same thing.
But i just dont agree
When i was really good looking women liked me compared to when i was ugly
So much for personality?

Secondly my ex left me for a male model

Women will submit to.and sleep with good looking men
This is objective