Dating is hard, don’t take it personally...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
So last 2 women were super into me and all over me, I just had a video date with a new one

towards the end of the call I asked for her number, she was like, why don’t we stay on the app for now, have another video chat later this week and then make plans to meet up citing safety reasons and god knows what else

I told her I understood but deep down I was left feeling, I honestly can’t be bothered with this person, seems like too much hard work, call ended and onto the next person

I even jokingly remarked, lovely meeting you, hope your other hinge dates go well,

Not texted her since.

Eventually will meet someone more relaxed like the past 2 women with better results.

don’t take it personality

Last edited:

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
So last 2 women were super into me and all over me, I just had a video date with a new one

towards the end of the call I asked for her number, she was like, why don’t we stay on the app for now, have another video chat later this week and then make plans to meet up citing safety reasons and god knows what else

I told her I understood but deep down I was left feeling, I honestly can’t be bothered with this person, seems like too much hard work, call ended and onto the next person

I even jokingly remarked, lovely meeting you, hope your other hinge dates go well,

Not texted her since.

Eventually will meet someone more relaxed like the past 2 women with better results.

I think you are about to get scorched by the high norwoods here. But I am of a belief that if you have too many flaws, then it's basically over.

And unfortunately genetic flaws count. Short and bald I think will automatically toss you out of the gene pool.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are about to get scorched by the high norwoods here. But I am of a belief that if you have too many flaws, then it's basically over.

And unfortunately genetic flaws count. Short and bald I think will automatically toss you out of the gene pool.

Its harder sure, but as @doubleindemnity has found it’s not impossible

The last 3 women thought I was handsome, this new one playing hard to get and lukwarm - by their logic I should have easily got the new woman

Its never straightforward

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Last 3 women smh. That itself screams low norwood privilege. I have come to the conclusion that I will never have an idea what it's like to be you, with such abundance and seemingly as many years as you want to figure things out, and you will not for now have any idea what it is like to be a high norwood, spurned and rejected or belittled whenever you try to do anything that could improve your situation.

Even by virtue of the fact that it creates these separations (between bald and non bald) between people like all of us in this forum, baldness is horrible. For bald guys, the hard part of dating is actually getting dates or interactions. Where every opportunity is just a chance for you to mess up with no pressure and see how things go, for a bald guy it is one of his very limited number of opportunities before the general trend of higher standards stop him from getting any dates at all.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last 3 women smh. That itself screams low norwood privilege. I have come to the conclusion that I will never have an idea what it's like to be you, with such abundance and seemingly as many years as you want to figure things out, and you will not for now have any idea what it is like to be a high norwood, spurned and rejected or belittled whenever you try to do anything that could improve your situation.

Even by virtue of the fact that it creates these separations (between bald and non bald) between people like all of us in this forum, baldness is horrible. For bald guys, the hard part of dating is actually getting dates or interactions. Where every opportunity is just a chance for you to mess up with no pressure and see how things go, for a bald guy it is one of his very limited number of opportunities before the general trend of higher standards stop him from getting any dates at all.

I find it hard to get dates and have meaningful interactions too

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This
f*** u op

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait, why are you even bothering having "video" dates with them ? Can't people just ---meet ? I find it more stressing to meet through a camera personally

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
wait, why are you even bothering having "video" dates with them ? Can't people just ---meet ? I find it more stressing to meet through a camera personally

some sh*t that the pandemic started

glad I didn’t waste my time meeting her tbh

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Not texted her since.

How many phone calls seem like a super great connection on both sides? Another words you click right away.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many phone calls seem like a super great connection on both sides? Another words you click right away.

this is just bizarre to be honest

usually only one then we meet up, and I would get their number straight after the initial video chat especially when we have lots in common as was the case with this girl

I joked with her at the end ‘enjoy your other hinge dates with mark, Matt etc (made up names)’ , soon after updated my photos looking ripped, got a new match from a hottie

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I find it hard to get dates and have meaningful interactions too
But you got 3 dates this year which is way more than the average bald guy. Like I said, it's a completely different level of "I find it hard". Non bald and bald can't easily understand each other.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you got 3 dates this year which is way more than the average bald guy. Like I said, it's a completely different level of "I find it hard". Non bald and bald can't easily understand each other.
didnt you have two this year? one to go to catch up and the year isnt over, yet^^

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is what you think, because you feel entitled to the women chad bangs...
we have been over this and over this

no i do not you idiot. Most men would be happy with a looks matched partner but the same women are getting banged by chads only
5/10 women won;t settle for less than an 8/10 male.
a 5/10 male would be happy with a 5/10 female.

shutt uppp

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how i feel trying to talk sense into this man ^

tenor.gif

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its difficult to talk sense when you are not making any...
Sorry which part doesn't make sense?

- Average and ugly women sleep with attractive men
- Average and ugly women think they are entitled to said men
- Average men would be happy with average girl ( same looks level) but this is impossible due to he above

i do not want a model or attractive girl i'd be happy with a girl my level but all i can get are trannies and fatties at least my ex was ok looking and even she left me for a male model (some model who jst wanted an easy bang for a few months)

i can not physically get hard to trannies and women who are 5-6x my bod yweight

so what are my options?