Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is pretty fucked up

imagine this poor soul stumbling across this thread

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnson tells a 3/10 to go on Tinder and then posts his pics for us to rip him apart

SXU9EAj.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@JohnsonDDG
I don't think it is a good idea to put online - even for 24 hours - the pictures of three people you know.
At least blur the people who have nothing to do with your friend's ugliness.
I deleted them.

Anyway almost all of main HairLossTalk.com aesthetic experts shared their opinion

case is closed

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Some guys have all the luck.... I wish that I could be in that position. Meanwhile, I'm almost looksmaxed but I'm a short NW6 of an unattractive ethnicity. At least he can looksmax. For a person like me, the correct advice is to quit dating. I won't be surprised if I am in his position at his age.

On topic... Tell him to lose the weight. He only needs to lose enough to look slim in clothing. He doesn't even need to be that thin. If you're slightly fat, then you can pull off a lot with the right clothing. Secondly, tell him to get the right haircut; it might be long or short or a different color. On that note, he should also play around with a matching beard style. Thirdly, tell him that he shouldn't be wasting the gifts what he has when there are guys out there who would do anything to be in his position. Ok, don't tell him the third one; it might kill his self-esteem. After he has done all of that, you need to practice dating skills and mentalities with him.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
@JohnsonDDG
I don't think it is a good idea to put online - even for 24 hours - the pictures of three people you know.
At least blur the people who have nothing to do with your friend's ugliness.
I deleted them.
Ok, thanks.

My theory was that there was zero chance of him seeing the advice because he has no reason to come on a hair loss forum

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, just have a good look at the guy. Do you really think that a 31-year-old virgin like him would get some results with a bit of looksmaxing and a "confidence boost"?

He's an incel and a loser. And he can't do anything to change that.

Apparently women can smell insecurity from a mile away, so by that logic if he tries to cover it up, it'll be evident anyway...

So much for 'confidence'...

Just be yourself and hope for the best. Any less than that and you're lying to yourself and others and will only end up unhappy in the end.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, if they only knew about all the topics we cover here. Everything from dick picks and sex pics to rating people, politics, music and movies etc etc. They're missing out...

We talk about sex, they're out having it :p

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell him to take a year

dedicate it to losing the weight and getting fit.

fix his teeth

and then later after he lost weight go on dating sites.

shookwun

Reaction score
Online dating is a waste of time if you are not aesthetic.

Spend your time in areas of interest, common places, bars, clubs and in situations where you can utilize your personality, and talent when meeting a women. being able to showcase your wit, and charm while in the moment.

Problem is you look like a beta male. Don't have that hunk factor, and most women associate with in regards to men of interest.

Most women will not be able to visualize themselves with you, as the pictures themselves are not flattering. Which is why in the moment interactions will lead to more fulfillment.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell him to take a year

dedicate it to losing the weight and getting fit.

fix his teeth

and then later after he lost weight go on dating sites.
Its a weird thing with his teeth - he's had half of them pulled out, some are stubs, and the front ones are rotten, but he wont have them all pulled out for some false ones.

He also has a phobia of the dentist so that doesn't help.

I cant imagine anyone wanting to kiss him while hes in such a bad way

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a weird thing with his teeth - he's had half of them pulled out, some are stubs, and the front ones are rotten, but he wont have them all pulled out for some false ones.

He also has a phobia of the dentist so that doesn't help.

I cant imagine anyone wanting to kiss him while he's in such a bad way

i did not see him but i think the teeth is almost more important than the weight. (I'm in USA so not in NY or LA but middle America he can get away with this weight and get a fat girl think People of Walmart )

my best friend had her teeth knocked out the 4 front top ones.
she went through HELL with dental sh*t she is traumatized for life.

at first she got a bridge (basically false teeth) they have to file down the teeth.
these looked okay--not great but definitely nothing a guy would find wrong, passable.

then eventually my friend had dental implants--first time the Dr fucked up because he pulled out the roots of the teeth and the gums eventually receded from the implants...so she sued him and i think she got like $40 grand...(cant remember exact but she got enough to go to a TOP Dr and have it done properly)
Now? Her teeth look amazing you would NEVER know anything was wrong they even fixed her gums somehow.

I know two other women who had shitty teeth. One was older than me and she had fucked up teeth as long as i have known her...I dont know if she had veneers put on or teeth replaced but her teeth look amazing and i swear it made her look so much younger all of a sudden

I know another women she was born in Russia came here when she was 10..i met her in her 30s her teeth were awful really detracted from her looks..she got them done and shes freaking hot now.

TEETH important..

Drug him up and get him to the dentist.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
TEETH important..

Drug him up and get him to the dentist.

Agreed. Tell him to go to the dentist or pretty much forget about getting a decent girlfriend/wife. I haven't seen his teeth (was late to the pics as always), but if he has missing or rotten teeth he needs to do something about it ASAP. Like others have said; looksmaxing is his best strategy here.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Your first advice should be: lose the 50 kg, which is going to take up to a year, second advice (which can be implemented immediately) should be to get dental veneers.

There's no point trying your luck on the dating scene if you're not even willing to take care of your basics: healthy weight, good skin, good teeth, hygiene, fitting clothes, etc.

Word. A man (or woman) who takes care of him/herself is the most attractive thing in my opinion. All the things you mentioned are important, especially hygiene. The goal should be to look healthy and be clean. If you can achieve that I believe you're way more likely to succeed in the dating game.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
In defence of telling him to go on tinder - the reason I suggest it is because there is zero risk.

He has anxiety with approaching women so just swiping doesn't take any courage.

My thinking is that even if he could get one match a day then at least that's something

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
In defence of telling him to go on tinder - the reason I suggest it is because there is zero risk.

He has anxiety with approaching women so just swiping doesn't take any courage.

My thinking is that even if he could get one match a day then at least that's something

If he looks as bad as the other posters are saying, 1 match a day will require low standards on his part.