Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm interested in Daro and keen to understand if has shown to be successful as first hoped.

I read the first 15 pages, and then went to last 15 pages but hard to pick up any initial conclusions as thread delves into a variety of other topics.

For those who have followed this thread through from Nov, are you able to summarize Daro's effectiveness? I know Ideal reports positively. Sanchez and the others who purchased?

Be great to know - $500 is not a small outlay.

Thanks!

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm interested in Daro and keen to understand if has shown to be successful as first hoped.

I read the first 15 pages, and then went to last 15 pages but hard to pick up any initial conclusions as thread delves into a variety of other topics.

For those who have followed this thread through from Nov, are you able to summarize Daro's effectiveness? I know Ideal reports positively. Sanchez and the others who purchased?

Thanks!
Only one person has seen success, and handful of others who have tried haven't. In a clinical trial I believe it would easily stop hairloss but at the moment based on the anecdotal evidence its not worth the money. Seems like people right now are jumping on the seti bandwagon.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After i finished the 500$ dollar batch i quit. Used it for 4.5 months without any reduction in shedding. Keep in mind that i didnt respond to finasteride and duta as well. So it still could be a really good treatment for those who respond to finasteride and ru.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im sorry but has anyone posted a source for darolutamide itt?

and how expensive is it per day ?

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After i finished the 500$ dollar batch i quit. Used it for 4.5 months without any reduction in shedding. Keep in mind that i didnt respond to finasteride and duta as well. So it still could be a really good treatment for those who respond to finasteride and ru.

could it be that your stuff was not legit? i mean does anyone got this sh*t analyzed? no offense to our chinese poster but some shady chinese underground lab or whereever you guys get that stuff from isnt the most trustable source

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
could it be that your stuff was not legit? i mean does anyone got this sh*t analyzed? no offense to our chinese poster but some shady chinese underground lab or whereever you guys get that stuff from isnt the most trustable source
It was tested by multiple sources and it was definitely daro. The purity was the thing that was uncertain. Personally i think it was al legit.
Cost is okay since you dont need much.
1mg = 1 dollar
Search the thread for the possible dosage.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead

i read a little bit and the sides seems to be controllable...however are there any studies done regarding fertility?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks!
Didn’t/doesn’t work for me sadly, but I am pretty much a non responder to everything. My latest venture is seti and it’s done nothing. Good luck though.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
im sorry but has anyone posted a source for darolutamide itt?

and how expensive is it per day ?

The source is Gang Luo, I am looking to buy again soon and if anyone else interested in buying, we can do a mini group buy and Luo will give us a better price.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The source is Gang Luo, I am looking to buy again soon and if anyone else interested in buying, we can do a mini group buy and Luo will give us a better price.
How are things going for you peewee? Still having decent results?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
How are things going for you peewee? Still having decent results?

I had a big setback, lost lots more in the temples.
I mix my daro with ru, everclear, pg and water in a clear bottle, then change to a black bottle. I never realized that something was happening to the mix, but one day I left it in the clear bottle and after a day I noticed floating flakes inside. Almost like the mix went bad or something but I was loosing so much hair. I was keeping it in the freezer and now I store in the fridge, and maybe there was an issue with the water so now I use pure bottled water. I'm super disappointed, I loose so much so fast.
I hope more people will join me in a buy, and get a better price.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix my daro with ru, everclear, pg and water in a clear bottle, then change to a black bottle. I never realized that something was happening to the mix, but one day I left it in the clear bottle and after a day I noticed floating flakes inside. Almost like the mix went bad or something but I was loosing so much hair. I was keeping it in the freezer and now I store in the fridge, and maybe there was an issue with the water so now I use pure bottled water. I'm super disappointed, I loose so much so fast.
So then are you getting regrowth now though?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

Again peewee, don't put it in the fridge or freezer. Cold temperatures will reduce the solubility and cause agents to precipitate out. There's a reason daro needs to be heated (or shaken for hours) to dissolve - it doesn't have a high solubility. Dropping the temperature to freezing will cause it to precipitate out. I leave mine at room temperature and always have. There's no benefit to cooling your solution and only potential harms.

Regarding prices, talk to @strandman - he was able to find other people selling daro for $360/g on Lookchem (prices are coming down) and got Luo to negotiate downwards on the price. In a few years this stuff will be $40/g once it gets to market. I have 5 g in my freezer which will last me years at this rate so I'm not really looking at or worried about prices myself.

For people asking about efficacy, it is just a strong androgen receptor antagonist, not magic. If you are someone whose hair unfortunately does not respond to any conventional anti-androgens in general (finasteride, dutasteride, flutamide, spironolactone, cypro) there is no special reason this should work dramatically better. It might give you a different side effect profile which might be more favorable to you. In principle, daro also has the capacity to castrate the scalp more strongly than any other anti-androgen (since it is the strongest anti-androgen in modern medicine), but it is still just an anti-androgen.

A cheaper way to test a topical androgen receptor antagonist would be to try some topical flutamide or bicalutamide. Those are dirt cheap, and in higher concentration should still be very effective if your hair benefits from anti-androgens. They will just have a dirtier side effect profile as they cross the blood brain barrier more.

If your hair somehow fails to respond to anti-androgens in general, I would look at topical antihistamines (desloratadine is best), PGD2 inhibitors, or estriol next. Probably in most cases it wouldn't hurt to keep the anti-androgen as well. If you have a "mixed problem" where part is the androgens, and part is an unknown issue, you may still need to address both issues to fix things. Androgens are such a common component of hair loss it likely can't hurt to keep that ground covered just for the sake of it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again peewee, don't put it in the fridge or freezer. Cold temperatures will reduce the solubility and cause agents to precipitate out. There's a reason daro needs to be heated (or shaken for hours) to dissolve - it doesn't have a high solubility. Dropping the temperature to freezing will cause it to precipitate out. I leave mine at room temperature and always have. There's no benefit to cooling your solution and only potential harms.

Regarding prices, talk to @strandman - he was able to find other people selling daro for $360/g on Lookchem (prices are coming down) and got Luo to negotiate downwards on the price. In a few years this stuff will be $40/g once it gets to market. I have 5 g in my freezer which will last me years at this rate so I'm not really looking at or worried about prices myself.

For people asking about efficacy, it is just a strong androgen receptor antagonist, not magic. If you are someone whose hair unfortunately does not respond to any conventional anti-androgens in general (finasteride, dutasteride, flutamide, spironolactone, cypro) there is no special reason this should work dramatically better. It might give you a different side effect profile which might be more favorable to you. In principle, daro also has the capacity to castrate the scalp more strongly than any other anti-androgen (since it is the strongest anti-androgen in modern medicine), but it is still just an anti-androgen.

A cheaper way to test a topical androgen receptor antagonist would be to try some topical flutamide or bicalutamide. Those are dirt cheap, and in higher concentration should still be very effective if your hair benefits from anti-androgens. They will just have a dirtier side effect profile as they cross the blood brain barrier more.

If your hair somehow fails to respond to anti-androgens in general, I would look at topical antihistamines (desloratadine is best), PGD2 inhibitors, or estriol next. Probably in most cases it wouldn't hurt to keep the anti-androgen as well. If you have a "mixed problem" where part is the androgens, and part is an unknown issue, you may still need to address both issues to fix things. Androgens are such a common component of hair loss it likely can't hurt to keep that ground covered just for the sake of it.
Can confirm that this particular non responder to anti androgens is also a non responder to 1.5g seti daily

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead

i read a little bit and the sides seems to be controllable...however are there any studies done regarding fertility?

The only men this agent has been formally tested in are older men with advanced prostate cancer so aggressive it had overcome even castration. It did exceptionally well at controlling those cases with a low side effect rate. Again, this is by far the strongest androgen receptor antagonist available in modern medicine. It's also very, very new, with no safety studies and certainly no published cases of its use in healthy men.

There are no studies on fertility. The only men who have taken it in studies were dying from prostate cancer, and fertility was the least of their concerns.