Cyproterone Acetate (androcur)+diane 35 Lotion Urgent!!

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking of pathways, apparently conversion to dihydrotestosterone is enhanced in a low-oxygen environment, but oxygenated blood reduces this conversion and increases conversion to estradiol. Botox can do this (below) Crazy sh*t if true, and I'm surprised no one on here has tried it.

View attachment 54916
when you say botox you mean that wrinkle think??cool!!

guys have you ever heard about a substance that can actually burn androgen receptors??degrade them?not only block androgens from binding it but actually burn them?

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when you say botox you mean that wrinkle think??cool!!

guys have you ever heard about a substance that can actually burn androgen receptors??degrade them?not only block androgens from binding it but actually burn them?

Yes botox injections to the scalp, I'm not sure though. Wouldn't it be bigger if it were true? No Hollywood celebs would be bald.

BURN them? :D lol well a few guys are working on Enzalutamide, I think it does damage receptors in the body (which is probably super dangerous btw) and I don't think they know what they're doing yet but here's the thread:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...mide-superstrong-antiandrogen-topical.105093/

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never heard of the botox thing before, interesting.

no no by all means i didnt offended!!!do you think that this is a temporary shed??that m body in a way makes a reboot?i ask you because that i dont know and you seem to have study more...
very possible, do you have any pictures from when it was working before and now after shed?

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never heard of the botox thing before, interesting.

very possible, do you have any pictures from when it was working before and now after shed?
i have but im sorry i dont want to send because im afraid somebody might recognize me..plus they are just selfish not meant to show something...But i swear im telling the truth..I wouldnt write here if it wasnt..I have exams and i cant study..i cry often because you know the feeling when everythings going great and you see results that are very promising and in 3 weeks everything falls apart??im in a very bad place and i know there are worst things in life by iam a perfectionist...I want to shape my future the way i want not my f*****g follicles...I felt double shield protected behin my sweet and always trustfull ndrocur (for 5 years now) and my newly but very very effective and strong ethinyl estradiol and now.....if i didnt want to have children,not being a transgender wannabe and who wasnt an athletic maniac i would f*****g take them orally...

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have but im sorry i dont want to send because im afraid somebody might recognize me..plus they are just selfish not meant to show something...But i swear im telling the truth..I wouldnt write here if it wasnt..I have exams and i cant study..i cry often because you know the feeling when everythings going great and you see results that are very promising and in 3 weeks everything falls apart??im in a very bad place and i know there are worst things in life by iam a perfectionist...I want to shape my future the way i want not my f*****g follicles...I felt double shield protected behin my sweet and always trustfull ndrocur (for 5 years now) and my newly but very very effective and strong ethinyl estradiol and now.....if i didnt want to have children,not being a transgender wannabe and who wasnt an athletic maniac i would f*****g take them orally...
That sounds really f*****g depressing, :( we can all relate how hopeless hairloss feels, it seems many eventually lose again but we still learn more and more especially compared to the days where its only Big 3 or transplants. A healthy full head of 100,000 follicles will shed between 50-100 hairs a day and it's normal and natural cause not every hair is supposed to grow at the same time. there's also the seasonal shed idea.
Still, you just started with newly mixed topical and diane, your hair maybe growing beneath your scalp and will exit the skin in time.
but if your not getting sides, could consider adding something else
Do you work out? lift weights? that could affect androgen levels and the way you exercise too .. https://www.anabolicmen.com/resistance-training-resting-testosterone/

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds really f*****g depressing, :( we can all relate how hopeless hairloss feels, it seems many eventually lose again but we still learn more and more especially compared to the days where its only Big 3 or transplants. A healthy full head of 100,000 follicles will shed between 50-100 hairs a day and it's normal and natural cause not every hair is supposed to grow at the same time. there's also the seasonal shed idea.
Still, you just started with newly mixed topical and diane, your hair maybe growing beneath your scalp and will exit the skin in time.
but if your not getting sides, could consider adding something else
Do you work out? lift weights? that could affect androgen levels and the way you exercise too .. https://www.anabolicmen.com/resistance-training-resting-testosterone/
im doing cardio...

OK Heres the update...its been 2 days that i apply the 100ml lotion and with the same quantities we have double them.Now my shed has stop but i dont think that this is from the lotion..i think that this she was my hair that i gained all this time (i cant really tell because like i said im not in norwood scale) because my hairline that i grew at the reght side has now completeley receded to the pro-lotion point.Its been exactly 4 weeks no from 0 day.Im not taking oral diane in 2 days,im not sheding no sides whatsoever from the topical lotion

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I good understand.... your lotion (all together - each ingrednient of vehicle) has 243,5 ml yes ...?, and 8 x 50 mg = 400 mg plus 84 mg of cpa from diane pills = 484 mg so maybe it has too weak concentration ? If you're using it twice a day. How much is the 10 sprays in mililiters ?

but it was working!!!!i even had puffy niples!!!!and suddenly stop working!!i saw amazing regrowth!!!!!!i think it was somewhere around 4ml...nd what about ethinyl estradiol???it should be working like it used to since the beginning!!!how many androcur pills should i use??

i tried the same quantidies in 100ml vehicle (70ml ethanol-30ml propylene glycol) and nothing happened...i dont know..im very disappointed...thought i had this f*****g problem solved and know im back to zero...f*** it.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I good understand.... your lotion (all together - each ingrednient of vehicle) has 243,5 ml yes ...?, and 8 x 50 mg = 400 mg plus 84 mg of cpa from diane pills = 484 mg so maybe it has too weak concentration ? If you're using it twice a day. How much is the 10 sprays in mililiters ?
no my lotion the vehicle is 200ml!

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
but it was working!!!!i even had puffy niples!!!!and suddenly stop working!!i saw amazing regrowth!!!!!!i think it was somewhere around 4ml...nd what about ethinyl estradiol???it should be working like it used to since the beginning!!!how many androcur pills should i use??

i tried the same quantidies in 100ml vehicle (70ml ethanol-30ml propylene glycol) and nothing happened...i dont know..im very disappointed...thought i had this f*****g problem solved and know im back to zero...f*** it.

Did the pills recently change in formulation, the ingredients changed maybe?

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, i know that the solution works very good for some people but as you know nothing lasts forever and sometimes up regulation of androgen receptors gives to know of its. Tell me does your scalp is more oily/greasy atm when it stopped work very good ? Or haven't any other problems with your scalp ?

I don't know, everything is an experiment and must be make to individual case. Maybe try make a solution 5% so would be must 50 mg CPA per each ml.
Ethinylestradiol should be mixed in that dose to couldn't be used its more then dose from one pill as one single aplication (so eg if you're usng those 10 sprays or saying other words 4 ml of the solution.... each 4 ml should contain 0.035 mg).
In my opinion vechicle is not bad but of course always you may change it, eg can use DMI. You can also make some gel, some people say that vechicle as a gel works much better.
also you should control the scalp conditon to don't let for extreme drying out of it caused by alkohol and other potent chemical substances.
no im not oily nothing..i had this shed but now stopped.i guess it was the new hair that felt down plus my hairline destroyed..i dont know what to do...its like the lotion isnt absorbed...i tried everything.i thought this lotion would last forever because it contains strong meds that have to do with the root of the f*****g problem:antiandrogen+estrogen. the strongest of each.Do you think that eventually will work?

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
your shed has stopped right? I wouldn't be surprised if it's about to come back stronger
right!what worries me is that i dont get sides..that tells me that sthing isnt working.thats what alerted me the beginning of it..if i dont have sides then what?why i dont see sides?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello, getting sides yet?