Cyproterone Acetate (androcur)+diane 35 Lotion Urgent!!

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK guys need your expertise.I ve been using this lotion for almost a year with grat sucess (stop of hair loss+slow but on going regrowth):
8x50 mg pills of androcur
2x21 pills of diane 35
all crushed in a nivea alcohol lotion.Everything were going great until 3 weeks before which out of the blue stop working.I understoond that because i had this feeling in my chest (not gyno but some mild irritation) and now i see hair on my fingers something that i havent seen all this time of use.Plus my hairline start to recede.
Now can please someone tell me what in the world is going on??
My body got used to these powerfull meds?
Is something wrong with the vehicle?Bow i make 100ml of pharm. alcohol 93,50ml of propylene glycol and 50ml of puryfied water,crush the pills in it wait for a night and then use them twice a day/10sprays.
Please people im in bad position here!!!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
just my opinion but i think it would be more beneficial to take some cypro orally so more of it will go systematic and decrease your androgen production if youre willing to deal with those effects. Estrogen is good topically cause hair has estrogen receptors. i dont know if cypro used directly on the follicles would do much or if it would have to be digested by your body first.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
well i did take in the past cypro and estro orally and trust me the cost/benefit doesnt worth the pain of it...I can tell you because i remember my regimen orally was:saturday 50mg androcur,sunday 50mg of androcur,Monday one pill of diane 35 all this once a week the days i mentioned to you...I can tell you that i saw huge regrowth in about 6 months BUT...my face became like a f...g balloon and i got like 10 killos on my ***...Not worth it..topically you can see slower (not that much) but real and sure results and not grow b**ch tities..Plus when you take short breaks lets say 2-3 days a week you clear way faster than if it was orally..that is because orally cypro and estro has much more accumulative effect and especially cypro it can take over a month to clear depend on use..I read researches on the web that cypro can be effective topically and i ve used it o...Now i made a vehicle of 140ml of alcohol 95,60ml of propylene glykol and hopefully ths will be the end of my suffering...

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
well i did take in the past cypro and estro orally and trust me the cost/benefit doesnt worth the pain of it...I can tell you because i remember my regimen orally was:saturday 50mg androcur,sunday 50mg of androcur,Monday one pill of diane 35 all this once a week the days i mentioned to you...I can tell you that i saw huge regrowth in about 6 months BUT...my face became like a f...g balloon and i got like 10 killos on my ***...Not worth it..topically you can see slower (not that much) but real and sure results and not grow b**ch tities..Plus when you take short breaks lets say 2-3 days a week you clear way faster than if it was orally..that is because orally cypro and estro has much more accumulative effect and especially cypro it can take over a month to clear depend on use..I read researches on the web that cypro can be effective topically and i ve used it o...Now i made a vehicle of 140ml of alcohol 95,60ml of propylene glykol and hopefully ths will be the end of my suffering...
good luck man, I recently just started cypro, taking 3 days per week for now and its only been 1 week.. Daine contains what I heard is the most powerful estrogen, a synthetic estrogen. Have you considered using weaker estrogens or biological estrogen like 17-b? I'm waiting for 17-b gel to arrive, I plan to use topically maybe 2 times per week. but I also ordered DIM which is supposed to make estrogen leave the body faster when taken in high doses. so i might take that the next day after applying estrogen. and maybe aromatise inhibitors if sides get bad.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard that 17-b did not do sh*t. Estriol seems to be better. Alpicort-F I think. Be carefull with taking hormones like that (I am talking about you taking cypro 3/week). It is not armless...
really? I heard estradiol is better, I guess we'll see.
I'll be careful but I f*****g hate balding and will fight with everything I can!! 

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
good luck man, I recently just started cypro, taking 3 days per week for now and its only been 1 week.. Daine contains what I heard is the most powerful estrogen, a synthetic estrogen. Have you considered using weaker estrogens or biological estrogen like 17-b? I'm waiting for 17-b gel to arrive, I plan to use topically maybe 2 times per week. but I also ordered DIM which is supposed to make estrogen leave the body faster when taken in high doses. so i might take that the next day after applying estrogen. and maybe aromatise inhibitors if sides get bad.
well for 3 weeks now nothing seems to have an effect on me..Last nihght i took 50mg of androcur orally because theres nothing else i can do...ill see how it goes with the present lotion ive made and the next time i ll try diane35 with flutamide..In my shitty 3world country we dont have 17-b gel because we had the clever idea to elect a left goverment (greece) and many of these substances arent sold from the companies in greece.theres not gonna be any problems with 3times a week dont worry

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a girl and I did take oral spironolactone (100mg) during maybe 7 months + cypro or maybe 2 months. Results on the hair were good, like it practically stopped the sheding and I had regrowths. Though, like you, my face is like a balloon and I took 8 kg in 6 months! I tried all diet possible. So I stopped, and now I shedd like 230 per day. Also, you guys should not mess with hormones like that I think! Anyway, in your opinion, could the "miracle lotion" (cypro+diane+alcohool) be orking without weight gain?

Regarding your recent shedd. It could be that your body got used to the meds, so you have to increase it or maybe to take some breaks (not apply it every day) Could not it be seasonnal shedd ?
definately...you will see huge difference..no theres no such thing as a seasona shed..trust me..i am afraid because i dont wanna lose everything i gain//it creeps me out.im like antydhtor in this matter.i dont give up i wont tolerate anything less than perfection..

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you could try crushing some spironolactone on it on addition to other stuff?
Seasonnal hair loss does exist.
What I find weird is that this feeling in your chest should not be indicative of the fact the lotion stopped working...
i think that that feeling is the indicator of sthnig isn right..because no matter what theres sthing that you will feel if you taking these meds...i dont know spironolactone is very light to my eyes what about flutamide?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think suppressing androgens long term will increase sensitivity to androgens. kinda like drinking alcohol enough will build tolerence but after too much abstinence, getting fucked up on it more easily. People tend to reach a peak on antiandrogens after regrowth but then start losing ground again. Someone posted on here a study showing finasteride increasing Androgen receptor activity in the prostate. I'm going to experiment and try to cycle this stuff.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think suppressing androgens long term will increase sensitivity to androgens. kinda like drinking alcohol enough will build tolerence but after too much abstinence, getting fucked up on it more easily. People tend to reach a peak on antiandrogens after regrowth but then start losing ground again. Someone posted on here a study showing finasteride increasing Androgen receptor activity in the prostate. I'm going to experiment and try to cycle this stuff.

i understand what you mean but i have 2 objections:first one...androcur flutamide and anti androgens of that class especially androcur have created not to be gentle or easily bypassed by androgen receptors..androcur for example what it does is that it supress the production of t before it converts to dht...plus it was built for long term commitment for cancer and hrt..think about it....you cant easily mess with that strong medicine...you cant become tolerant on these drugs especially in doses of topical administration which are less than 1mg..

If i developed some kind of tolerance just from topical use and in such a short period (8 months) then anty or transgender people should change their regimen weekly in order to not get used to it.

secondly dht blockers like avodart or fina are not antiandrogens...they just block dht from getting to the ARs...this is why the balding case isnt closed yet...DHT is not THE proble DHT is just one part of the problems when it comes to hormones..DHT the most powerfiul substance BUT is not the only one that contribute in baldness.t binds to androgen receptors too might be not strong as dht but is present...

Now what im going to do is to take orally diane 35 twice a week....should be enough for maintaince..now if your theory is true if i developed some kind of immunity to these drugs they shoyld do nothing...but i dont see that happening :pi ll give it a break for a month depending on the results and the i ll see fluta lotion...hate receding temples man...

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i understand what you mean but i have 2 objections:first one...androcur flutamide and anti androgens of that class especially androcur have created not to be gentle or easily bypassed by androgen receptors..androcur for example what it does is that it supress the production of t before it converts to dht...plus it was built for long term commitment for cancer and hrt..think about it....you cant easily mess with that strong medicine...you cant become tolerant on these drugs especially in doses of topical administration which are less than 1mg..

If i developed some kind of tolerance just from topical use and in such a short period (8 months) then anty or transgender people should change their regimen weekly in order to not get used to it.

secondly dht blockers like avodart or fina are not antiandrogens...they just block dht from getting to the ARs...this is why the balding case isnt closed yet...DHT is not THE proble DHT is just one part of the problems when it comes to hormones..DHT the most powerfiul substance BUT is not the only one that contribute in baldness.t binds to androgen receptors too might be not strong as dht but is present...

Now what im going to do is to take orally diane 35 twice a week....should be enough for maintaince..now if your theory is true if i developed some kind of immunity to these drugs they shoyld do nothing...but i dont see that happening :pi ll give it a break for a month depending on the results and the i ll see fluta lotion...hate receding temples man...
I read all of Anty's thread, he got amazing, incredible regrowth but later his scalp got super dry and he lost much again, I can't say it's because he developed resistance or increased sensitivity from decreasing androgens because it's possible his scalp was just too dry and experienced a shock loss because inhibiting adrogens decreased sebum and too much topical 16% minoxidil, he then used some oils on his scalp, switched to oral minoxidil and started a even stronger adrogen suppression and was regrowing again! I'm still waiting for an update and hoping he can restore his former ridiculously low hairline again.

Of course, building tolerance is something that can only be pushed to a certain extant, nobody is ever to be able to drink close to their bodyweight in alcohol or run as fast as a car no matter how much they train. I don't mean just being tolerant to the drugs, which may be blocking androgens just as great and strong as they had before but the scalp gets more sensitive to adrogens from the lack of exposure to them. At least this is the theory. And for transgenders, they have more estrogen than testosterone and continuously keep it high. I fear that while blocking/reducing adrogens combined with estrogen is going in the right direction, anything less than a full trans regime could potentially lead to a loss of gains after reaching a peak. Maybe it takes years of continued high amounts of estrogen in the scalp to undo the damage of years of DHT. I do hope sincerely I'm wrong and that your topical just needs to have more absorption. Your right, Cypro isn't the same as finasteride or dutasteride. DHT is a powerful b**ch and it's not the only thing that can be bad for hair but yes, androgens are the problem of Adrogenetic Alopecia. If you had your testicles cut off before puberty, you would not suffer Male Pattern Baldness! So, those other parts of the problem are/were caused by Male hormones. Otherwise, it would be telogen effluvium.

I also think about this, Androgens are necessary to develope facial hair, but old men who have decreasing testosterone levels, don't lose the ability grow facial hair. The test/DHT may not directly make it grow but activate genes to allow it to grow. their beards don't reflect their hormonal profile right now, but that they did have higher androgens than estrogens for years in the past. Anty still has facial hair but he did say it's growth slowed down, perhaps estrogen is part of the reason. I see test/DHT to being opposite of estrogen or like yin and yang. And perhaps E is pretty neccesary to have a chance of maintaining dramatic temple regrowth. Especially, if it's been slick bald and ravashed by androgens for years.

Anyway, There must be some truth to my theory.. Resistance/ tolerance and sensitivity happens to a certain limit in almost every other way in life.
Here's the evidence..

-drink coffee or energy drinks every day, it can give a short term boost of energy, but if you drink alot frequently, you develope a dependency to it and feel drained of energy or headaches when you don't drink it..

-Drug addicts going through withdraws.

-Steroid users who take them to increase androgen activity, do indeed succeed at first but if they take them regularly the body lessens its own production of testerone because the body starts expecting it to come externally. and if they stop taking steriods then they get lower testerone than before they started, I heard that this is why some users/ bodybuilders cycle it.

-If someone who doesn't exercise regularly starts doing strength training, studies show a drop in blood levels of testosterone(probably from it being used on the muscle cells) at first but if they exercise regularly enough, they get higher levels of baseline testosterone at rest than before they started working out.

-The Immune system, (a person who gets sick often may later get sick less often, compared to someone who didn't ever get sick often.)

-Say someone masturbates everyday, it will feel good but eventually his orgasms will feel better if he abstained for a few days before jacking it.

On that topic, this is completely anecdotal and i don't know how true but from what I've read about Nofap (abstaining from p**rn, masturbation and orgasm) people report hairgrowth even for a few months, but then often lose ground again. sensitivity to androgens?

-This may be a shitty analogy and not exactly the same thing but I think its similar enough to understand my point: Lets say someone wants to avoid sun damage to the skin and decides to stay inside all the time or almost all the time for the rest of their life. This is how I kinda view the transgender thing and not needing frequent switching of regimes. If they really did that they're entire lives, getting very low amounts of sun then they would be successful. I doubt getting a little indirect sunlight through the windows would make much difference or cause their skin to become any darker. BUT if something happens and they can't maintain that lifestyle and need to be exposed to alot more sunlight to be able to survive, then they will get burned by the sun, and be more easily damaged/ and weaker to the sun compared to someone who gets a moderate amount but not too much at one time or too frequently but gradual enough to get a little tan will have the better skin health in the end. Cause it's pretty damn hard to avoid forever.

the list could go on and on.. but I've made my point and probably annoyed you with this lengthy reply and I'm sorry if I have. Actually, I have quite a bit more to say and will post that later.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read all of Anty's thread, he got amazing, incredible regrowth but later his scalp got super dry and he lost much again, I can't say it's because he developed resistance or increased sensitivity from decreasing androgens because it's possible his scalp was just too dry and experienced a shock loss because inhibiting adrogens decreased sebum and too much topical 16% minoxidil, he then used some oils on his scalp, switched to oral minoxidil and started a even stronger adrogen suppression and was regrowing again! I'm still waiting for an update and hoping he can restore his former ridiculously low hairline again.

Of course, building tolerance is something that can only be pushed to a certain extant, nobody is ever to be able to drink close to their bodyweight in alcohol or run as fast as a car no matter how much they train. I don't mean just being tolerant to the drugs, which may be blocking androgens just as great and strong as they had before but the scalp gets more sensitive to adrogens from the lack of exposure to them. At least this is the theory. And for transgenders, they have more estrogen than testosterone and continuously keep it high. I fear that while blocking/reducing adrogens combined with estrogen is going in the right direction, anything less than a full trans regime could potentially lead to a loss of gains after reaching a peak. Maybe it takes years of continued high amounts of estrogen in the scalp to undo the damage of years of DHT. I do hope sincerely I'm wrong and that your topical just needs to have more absorption. Your right, Cypro isn't the same as finasteride or dutasteride. DHT is a powerful b**ch and it's not the only thing that can be bad for hair but yes, androgens are the problem of Adrogenetic Alopecia. If you had your testicles cut off before puberty, you would not suffer Male Pattern Baldness! So, those other parts of the problem are/were caused by Male hormones. Otherwise, it would be telogen effluvium.

I also think about this, Androgens are necessary to develope facial hair, but old men who have decreasing testosterone levels, don't lose the ability grow facial hair. The test/DHT may not directly make it grow but activate genes to allow it to grow. their beards don't reflect their hormonal profile right now, but that they did have higher androgens than estrogens for years in the past. Anty still has facial hair but he did say it's growth slowed down, perhaps estrogen is part of the reason. I see test/DHT to being opposite of estrogen or like yin and yang. And perhaps E is pretty neccesary to have a chance of maintaining dramatic temple regrowth. Especially, if it's been slick bald and ravashed by androgens for years.

Anyway, There must be some truth to my theory.. Resistance/ tolerance and sensitivity happens to a certain limit in almost every other way in life.
Here's the evidence..

-drink coffee or energy drinks every day, it can give a short term boost of energy, but if you drink alot frequently, you develope a dependency to it and feel drained of energy or headaches when you don't drink it..

-Drug addicts going through withdraws.

-Steroid users who take them to increase androgen activity, do indeed succeed at first but if they take them regularly the body lessens its own production of testerone because the body starts expecting it to come externally. and if they stop taking steriods then they get lower testerone than before they started, I heard that this is why some users/ bodybuilders cycle it.

-If someone who doesn't exercise regularly starts doing strength training, studies show a drop in blood levels of testosterone(probably from it being used on the muscle cells) at first but if they exercise regularly enough, they get higher levels of baseline testosterone at rest than before they started working out.

-The Immune system, (a person who gets sick often may later get sick less often, compared to someone who didn't ever get sick often.)

-Say someone masturbates everyday, it will feel good but eventually his orgasms will feel better if he abstained for a few days before jacking it.

On that topic, this is completely anecdotal and i don't know how true but from what I've read about Nofap (abstaining from p*rn, masturbation and orgasm) people report hairgrowth even for a few months, but then often lose ground again. sensitivity to androgens?

-This may be a shitty analogy and not exactly the same thing but I think its similar enough to understand my point: Lets say someone wants to avoid sun damage to the skin and decides to stay inside all the time or almost all the time for the rest of their life. This is how I kinda view the transgender thing and not needing frequent switching of regimes. If they really did that they're entire lives, getting very low amounts of sun then they would be successful. I doubt getting a little indirect sunlight through the windows would make much difference or cause their skin to become any darker. BUT if something happens and they can't maintain that lifestyle and need to be exposed to alot more sunlight to be able to survive, then they will get burned by the sun, and be more easily damaged/ and weaker to the sun compared to someone who gets a moderate amount but not too much at one time or too frequently but gradual enough to get a little tan will have the better skin health in the end. Cause it's pretty damn hard to avoid forever.

the list could go on and on.. but I've made my point and probably annoyed you with this lengthy reply and I'm sorry if I have. Actually, I have quite a bit more to say and will post that later.

i see your point but..my lotion contains estrogen...specifically:
8x50mg androcur
42xpills of diane 35 (ethinyl estradiol+cyproterone acetate)=42x0.0035 mg of e.e=0.147mg

crush them ant put them in 140ml of alcohol and 60ml of propylen glycol...

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok guys here the good news..i took my first oral diane35 pill last night and i think already started to kick in..pull my hair and nothing comes out again..so this tells me one thing...i dont have immunity to ethinyl estradiol...well somebody can say of course that the dose is bigger than topically..its true but...e.e. and almost anything we take orally or topically stores in our system as long as we take it..for 3 weeks the topical didnt have any effect so only one reasonable conclusion left...it isnt absorbed....why???have you ever guys heard anything like that??I dont have any experience with topicals other than this lotion which i ve been using for 8 months or so..So do you think my skin needs a break?is this possible?

Im going to continue taking oral diane 35 2-3 days a week until im absolutely positive for the effect on me.Plus if i dont take it im gonna shoot myself because i cant stand losing my hairline...its my baby

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
who knows?, give your skin a break and maybe itll get better. Please give updates with it and good luck with side effects.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
my estrogel arrived today, I just took estrogen(topically) for the first time in my life. I'm nervous but this is f*****g war.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
from the first day after an hour of application try to pull out some hairs and compare it to what it was in the past....i bet little to nothing will comes out..

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
from the first day after an hour of application try to pull out some hairs and compare it to what it was in the past....i bet little to nothing will comes out..
I only applied to my bare temples but wow your totally right, I didn't think it could do anything that quickly. Maybe it was a nocebo effect or from nervousness but I could have sworn I felt something right after applying, like dopey.