Curis, P&g, And The Lost Baldness Cure

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed. Nothing is coming this year and probably not next year. The next thing will be CB which is no more effective than RU, something in use for over ten years on the forums. Yeah, CB is nice for the people who get bad sides, but most of us don't get sides from RU. The only real hope on the horizon is HM(Tsuji, Tissuse, maybe Stemson).

So with that in mind I'll be taking my second dose of SAG probably this weekend. I'm waiting until I get a chance to buzz my head and needle again. I can say it's working well so far.
Thanks for the updates. I would say ignore the idiot trolls that just want attention. Do your thing, and report what you can. I know I appreciate what you're doing greatly, specially since you're obviously a bright guy.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Caveat: I had to wash hair 3 hours after application. Hopefully it got absorbed in the scalp and wasn't washed off.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not good. I wait to apply SAG until I don't have to wash my hair for at least 12 hours. Most of it should have been absorbed though, especially using DMSO. With minoxidil it takes 4 hours to reach 75% of the 12 hour absorption.
https://donovanmedical.com/hair-blog/2014/6/30/minoxidil-how-long-to-leave-on

I just needled for more than 20 minutes and applied about 25mg to my scalp.

Edit: One thing I didn't take into account before is that SAG is several times less potent than the version that was used in the Curis study. That information wasn't readily available.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
What did the Curis study used? Maybe less potent is better to avoid complications.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What did the Curis study used? Maybe less potent is better to avoid complications.
HH-AG 1.8. Same thing, just a more potent derivative. SAG is HH-AG 1.3

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think we can order that. You probably jumped to 20mg with SAG while realizing its lower potency?

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the good thing is we are supposed to see results very soon. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I feel like getting on this experiment, I'm more desperate now. What was the total cost, or about how much is it?

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the good thing is we are supposed to see results very soon. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I feel like getting on this experiment, I'm more desperate now. What was the total cost, or about how much is it?

These guys are a special breed risking skin cancer. They've taken everything into consideration - have you?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

$1k per gram of SAG

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What else there is? Fuji Tisuse Follica Replicel Shishedo? Lol

I didn't say that. But many people would draw the line for treating hair loss if the only alternative is something as risky as this. I'm all for the way you guys weighed up the risks and benefits for your personal situations but it's hard to recommend this strategy to others isn't it?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think we can order that. You probably jumped to 20mg with SAG while realizing its lower potency?

Yes, it's still a high dose. 1.3 is very potent too with an ec50 of 3nm in mouse Shh-Light II cells. I need to find some more data on just how potent it is relative to 1.8 because it's the only one we have any dosage data for in human skin.

It's one of the riskiest treatments out there. The risk is largely dependent on how often it is applied. I put over $100 on my head last night, but there's absolutely no reason to apply it more than once a week.

That's similar to number 36 here, but slightly less potent at 1nM. 3 times more potent than SAG. Less potency is not necessarily bad for us. With only mixing up a single dose at a time it's harder to measure out the lower doses required with higher potency.
02.PNG

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't say that. But many people would draw the line for treating hair loss if the only alternative is something as risky as this. I'm all for the way you guys weighed up the risks and benefits for your personal situations but it's hard to recommend this strategy to others isn't it?

I am NOT recommending anything. Not even ,"just shave it Bro!"

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Purmorphamine is much less potent. The higher the ec50 the lower the potency.