Curis, P&g, And The Lost Baldness Cure

S Foote.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A more conventional take: The purpose of hair follicle cycling is to prevent hair from becoming too long. Unchecked growth of hair would be a major hindrance for haired animals. A mouse with 6-inch long hair would be conspicuous, and all that hair would also reduce it's ability to squeeze through very tight spaces. Male lions would trip over their manes. Humans with foot-long eyelashes would have trouble seeing. Etc.

That's true, the question is how does the hair cycle adjust hair growth? We should remember that the original function of hair was as an insulator. This needed adjustability, and in my opinion the hair cycle evolved to achieve this adjustability.

During anagen enlargement, the growing follicle displaces the surrounding dermal tissue. How tough the dermal tissue is determines the base setting follicle size, by the normal external resistance growth cut off point. This cut off point is adjusted by the local tissue fluid pressures, higher pressure= earlier growth cut off, lower pressure=later growth cut off. The enlarging anagen follicles is testing the prevailing tissue fluid pressure, and adjusting hair growth to suit in early evolving mammals, as I propose in my paper above.

If this is true it makes a testable prediction. Areas of reduced hair growth will have increased sweating capacity, and areas of increased hair growth will have reduced sweating capacity. It turns out that this has already been confirmed in Androgen related changes in hair growth. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3203673

As I point out in my paper, changes in tissue fluid pressure is the common factor in all the common changes in Human hair growth, and the treatments that show some effect upon increasing follicle size.

There is nothing in the current treatment pipeline, that can get around this external growth restriction, as scientists in tissue engineering are well aware of.

Sweuser

Reaction score
I applied my first dose of SAG today. I'll take some pictures tomorrow, and then again in a month

This is very interesting and I highly respect you for trying this out!

Where did you get SAG and are you using anything more?

Please keep us updated!

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alibaba. Yes, I'm still on the regimen in my signature except I'v discontinued microneedling for now due to the risk of cancer when combined with SAG.

Edit: If anyone else is thinking about trying this, I must stress that if I had any history of cancer in my family I would not be trying it. The only reason I am risking it is because no one in my extended family has ever had cancer, and my genetic profile indicates a reduced risk of all types of cancer. I may have gotten screwed on hair, but I'm lucky in that way. A single dose should be safe for a healthy person without cancer, and given the right dose and formula that should be all that is required. This was not being trialed as an OTC medication. If you have cancer already this will cause it to spread. If you use it repeatedly it will cause cancer. For now I am just using this one dose, and I will evaluate its effect in the coming weeks. If it isn't working then I may apply it once a week for up to 2 months and then use an SHH inhibitor to mitigate the risk.
Make sure you take LOTS of DETAILED pics, up close on the temples, etc.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it always the same with ppl here ?

1) Buy X from alibaba/kane/random chinese guy who names himself like a criminal and probably has a long criminal record.
2) Never get tested if you actually received X, or if there are impurities in X.
3) Get side effects unheard of.
4) Claims substance X doesnt work.
5) Quits hair loss forum, Or: Starts shilling for Chinese to get a cut, and then decides to quit (see Georgie).
6) Next idiot appears and starts with 1).

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You got SAG from alibaba? Most likely its not the sh*t you want to take.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it always the same with ppl here ?

1) Buy X from alibaba/kane/random chinese guy who names himself like a criminal and probably has a long criminal record.
2) Never get tested if you actually received X, or if there are impurities in X.
3) Get side effects unheard of.
4) Claims substance X doesnt work.
5) Quits hair loss forum, Or: Starts shilling for Chinese to get a cut, and then decides to quit (see Georgie).
6) Next idiot appears and starts with 1).

1. I bought it from a legitimate and vetted lab in China. Guess what, if you buy research chemicals from a country in Europe they are usually just reselling stuff bought from China.
2.I did get it tested. Why would you assume I didn't. You must be an idiot.
3.I didn't say I got side effects. I posted a picture for full disclosure so that anyone thinking of tryi G this could see and judge for themselves. It's something I'm watching. Either it goes away in which case I would report that, or it grows in which case I get a biopsy and report the results. Basal cell carcinoma is a known side effect of hedgehog agonists, moron. It's the reason that there aren't any on the market.
4. I never claimed that the substance does not work. On the contrary, it is known that it works if the substance is legitimate and the dose is correct. I will have the lab results back soon to know that it is legitimate. Then in a month if it doesn't do anything I know I need to alter the dosage.
5. I didn't quit the forum, although because of your post I'm now going to. There are too many arrogant and bitter incels on here who just want to flex. You call me an idiot and then expect me to share my experiences with you? Go to hell loser. I have never shilled for any company, and that point contradicts your third and fourth claims. A shill who claims the product he's shilling causes side effects and doesn't work. You're so smart. :rolleyes:
6. I'd say the next idiot is already here. I just quoted him.

Bye now. Enjoy your bald, broke, incel life.

HL_Spiderman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus and JDifool seriously guys thank you so much for helping us all by taking such risk, please keep us updated as much as possible, in the meantime I think we all should keep looking for other Hedhegog or smoothened agonists, halcinonide and clobetasol sound like good options, they both activate Smo,reduce inflammation and are inmunosuppressants, there's also a vasodilator--hydralazine, and sodium fluoride, I know it might sound stupid but some long time ago I read a couple of posts of people stating that one could be able to regrow hair by applying toothpaste to scalp, they claimed that it was a Rogaine alternative, I'll keep looking for other available Shh or Smo agonists

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks waiting for trials and results this year, are seriously delusional. I don't think there is a choice beside DIY.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed. Nothing is coming this year and probably not next year. The next thing will be CB which is no more effective than RU, something in use for over ten years on the forums. Yeah, CB is nice for the people who get bad sides, but most of us don't get sides from RU. The only real hope on the horizon is HM(Tsuji, Tissuse, maybe Stemson).

So with that in mind I'll be taking my second dose of SAG probably this weekend. I'm waiting until I get a chance to buzz my head and needle again. I can say it's working well so far.

Last edited: