This is how it looks when oily

Attachments

• FF2CCD09-8988-466F-8004-795151BC5177.jpeg
    FF2CCD09-8988-466F-8004-795151BC5177.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 138

taran__wanderer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your comment. Can finasteride also bring more volume and thickness and a bit regrowth on my temples in my situation? And is it a really scary medicine as some people mention?

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your comment. Can finasteride also bring more volume and thickness and a bit regrowth on my temples in my situation? And is it a really scary medicine as some people mention?
No considering so many actors are on the drug but everyone responds differently you can get away with 2-3 times a week because your hair loss is so slow and use minoxidil and microneedling if you want to gain temples

taran__wanderer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok i'm too lazy for minoxidil to apply regularly but it seems easier to take just one pill. On the other hand currently i use sebamed anti hair loss shampoo and biotin (not regularly). An sometimes i apply some liquid witamins mixture such as bephantane, evigen and bemiks.

taran__wanderer

My Regimen
Reaction score
No considering so many actors are on the drug but everyone responds differently you can get away with 2-3 times a week because your hair loss is so slow and use minoxidil and microneedling if you want to gain temples
Thanks for your comments by the way. I heart that finasteride also helps improvement on fronts and temples. I think i will go with finas and maybe nizarol shampoo

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctors say that it does not cause any face change. On the other hand a person's face can change in time.
Then why did my face got fatter on dutasteride? After just a few months. Even my sister and dad noticed it. This happens because estrogen is increased by 15% or 20% on dutasteride.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling is always good. Concentrate on thinning areas.. I use topicals mostly.. You can get about everything fairly easy. You don’t need a big regimen like most of us..

THairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a double crown makes the scalp show more at that site, otherwise you have rather good density and a strong hairline! If I were you, I wouldn't start any chemical treatments, but would cut the hair shorter and begin regular deep scalp massages.