Crown area

taran__wanderer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello people. I'm 38 years old. I've been concerned about my hair for 10 years. I dont like my crown area and i think my temples are receding. My hair on crown was not so dense when i was a teenager anyway. Altough i think there is someting wrong with my hair. Should i use finasteride? Does it work for me?
EAD7356B-7ADB-406E-BB06-D1F6FD3B5847.jpeg
D3DF2581-088B-4E6E-8EAD-F490A09E77F6.jpeg

Attachments

• BD4E56DA-7F3F-423E-86C1-82860FE1ED4D.jpeg
    BD4E56DA-7F3F-423E-86C1-82860FE1ED4D.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 188

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. I see i think i'm in the wrong place. I just wanted to take some advice for a better hair. But apparently people here in this site like to act like high school bullies to satisfy their miserable and pathetic egos. Such a pity!
Just go to your doctor and ask for propecia and take 1mg daily. Also consider to use a small 2.5mg oral dose of minoxidill. Or start using it topically thats up to you, but oral is more effective, Oral minoxidill is called loniten. Or you can use 2 drops of the liquid 5% minoxidill in a capsule and swallow once or twice daily.

taran__wanderer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think oral minoxidile is not availeble in mu countrt even if it is i woudn't use it. Generally people don't react to my hair so negatively. And my hair is not shedding agressively. I just want to protect what i have and some thickness espcially on crown.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. I see i think i'm in the wrong place. I just wanted to take some advice for a better hair. But apparently people here in this site like to act like high school bullies to satisfy their miserable and pathetic egos. Such a pity!

I don't see any hairloss man. Stop obsessing.

Crown thins with age, it's just normal. I have seen kids with that bald spot on the crown, some have, some don't.

And you're 38 years old, you're past the danger age.

taran__wanderer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see any hairloss man. Stop obsessing.

Crown thins with age, it's just normal. I have seen kids with that bald spot on the crown, some have, some don't.

And you're 38 years old, you're past the danger age.
Thanks for your nice comment. I think i was one of those kids. I cant exactly remember but of course i had much hair. The problem with my hair for 10 years (Ten years ago i used roaccutane) My hair gets oily easily and doesn't volume nicely. I cant figure out whether is normal or not. If i only use finasteride does it get better and recover the some of the aging damages. Funny thing is normally my hair was waivy in any weather condition in the past. For ten years, my hair gets curly when the weather is humid, when it's drt it is straight.