Crown area

taran__wanderer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a double crown makes the scalp show more at that site, otherwise you have rather good density and a strong hairline! If I were you, I wouldn't start any chemical treatments, but would cut the hair shorter and begin regular deep scalp massages.
Having a double crown makes the scalp show more at that site, otherwise you have rather good density and a strong hairline! If I were you, I wouldn't start any chemical treatments, but would cut the hair shorter and begin regular deep scalp massages.
Thanks. My crown was also a problem when i was teen. I think i wont jump on chemical treatments thinking of their possible side effects. I will monitor time to time my hair and keep doing the same care. Sebamed shampoo, biotin ( when i remember to take) and applying some liquid vitamins to my scalp.

THairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think your hair looks really good, but you know your hair best and the changes it has gone through, just like our bodies, our hair also does different things over time. As for becoming oily and then not looking so great, I use to use conditioner, though it would leave my hair without much volume.

THairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Intense scalp massage combined with concentrated rosemary water have worked wonders for my shedding ... and, YES, I do have regrowth coming in within the hairline that started showing at the two month mark. Now, am over four months in and except for a scant bit, am not yet much responding into the widows peaks. Added Minoxidil a month ago and every five days doing 0.5 microneedling of bald areas.

There's too much out there to say massage does not work, I think those that do not respond are possibly going at it too gently.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intense scalp massage combined with concentrated rosemary water have worked wonders for my shedding ... and, YES, I do have regrowth coming in within the hairline that started showing at the two month mark. Now, am over four months in and except for a scant bit, am not yet much responding into the widows peaks. Added Minoxidil a month ago and every five days doing 0.5 microneedling of bald areas.

There's too much out there to say massage does not work, I think those that do not respond are possibly going at it too gently.

Funny

RoryGall29

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see any hairloss man. Stop obsessing.

Crown thins with age, it's just normal. I have seen kids with that bald spot on the crown, some have, some don't.

And you're 38 years old, you're past the danger age.
Well crown thinning due to the aging process is common but is always Androgenetic Alopecia, they are many 80 year's old who have full crown and a tiny bit of recession.