Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters

deamond

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 Balding and severely balding people statistically have lower testosterone. It is likely that the aponeurotic galea expresses DHT and thereby locally increases expression and activates androgen receptors at a specific site. Also men with enlarged prostate also have lower testosterone. This can be explained by the fact that epitestosterone, a powerful inhibitor of 5AR and a weak inhibitor of androgen receptors, is expressed together with testosterone in the proportion ~1:1. With age, when testosterone decreases, epitestosterone also decreases, and the proportion changes in favor of testosterone, which will cause more DHT in tissues, as if compensating for the lack of testosterone.

In the areas that are not balding, on the back of the head and on the sides, epitestosterone levels are higher. Because of what? Who knows. Maybe the muscles store it or express it, thus protecting the follicles next to them from DHT.
Although it would be more appropriate to ask why epitestosterone levels are lower in the balding area.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I probably have high testosterone or received too much testosterone in the womb. I have preference for more feminine women. Not only with more feminine faces but I like also women with big tits. Also I don't find women without pubic hair very attractive. They just don't look sexy and feminine to me. It looks too juvenile and too unnatural when a woman doesn't have pubic hair. I prefer natural or trimmed. It's far more appealing that way. Especially natural. It's the best I think. I also have high sex drive and feel the urge to have sex every day and If I don't masturbate for one day I become super horny and can't wait to masturbate again.

Last edited:

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Richie's face everytime this fruitloop tags him to tell him about some woman's face he saw on Google or to declare his preference on women's pubes

Attachments

• RDJ_Eye_Roll_Banner.jpg
    RDJ_Eye_Roll_Banner.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 50

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Beauty is very subjective. Even Brad Pitt is considered unattractive by many women despite the fact that he is 9/10. I have seen polls on this subject and I thought that women that don't find him attractive are a minority but for a surprise 50% of women don't find him attractive. That's why making a look scale for men is pointless. All look scales include some subjectivity.

For example in this scale the men who are presented as 9/10 are not even close. One of them(the sixth guy on the 2nd row in the 9 section looks like random gipsy guy from the bus stop.

XJ0Ft.jpg

And here is another scale that presents 9/10 men who are completely different.

5cb1a3405108860bdb6b30f9d8d37d3e.jpg

Every scale is based on the subjectivity of the person who made them.

Wheat waffles's rating is also subjective and I think his logic is flawed
face-rating.jpg

If you look his 4 looks exactly the same as his 6. Also there is no way that a man who has receding hairline and disproportional face to be at the same level of looks with a man who has full head of hair and a proportional face. It's obvious that the one on the left has huge advantages. His 7's also look 5's to me.

I personally think the only objective way faces can be analyzed is how well developped they are and how symettrical they are. And the things to look are the cheekbones, the jawline, the nose and the eye area.

For example Justin Trudeau is 7/10

sub-buzz-17555-1488329989-1.jpg

While Eric Winter is 8/10

kinerase-armand-hammer-museum-westwood-ca-30012062.jpg

You can notice the difference in the shape of the jawline nose and cheekbones. Eric Winter has wider more squared jawline, has straighter nose and better, more prominent cheekbones. That's why his face is higher on my scale. Whether you like faces or not is based on your personal taste.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 There are subreddits r/trueratecelebrities and r/vindictaratecelebs and here you can rate celebrities the way you like and don't get banned for underrating or overrating. The two are basically the same thing expect the vindictaratecelebs is female only. The way people rate celebrities is pretty close to what I think about them with few exceptions and it'an evidence how craniofacial development affects attractiveness. Well developped faces receive higher rating while poorly developped receive lower rating. Brad Pitt gets rated mostly 9/10 while Zac Efron, Paul Walker and Zayn Malik 8/10. Alain Delon gets rated mostly 7 and 8/10. Justin Trudeau 7/10. Harry Stlyes gets rated 6/10. I also was right about James Rodriguez and David Becham. Both are in the 6-7 range( I think that David i 6 and James is 7). If we go even lower we would see Pete Davidson being rated 5/10 and Tom Hanks 4-5/10(I think he's 4). There are even Danny Devito and Quentin Tarantino. Both rated 3/10. I also think they are in the 3-4 range.

For Women Jeniffer Lawrence gets mostly 5 and 6/10(I think she's 5), Scarlett Johansson - 6/10(I thin she's 5), Angelina Jolie 9/10, Brooke Shields 8/10, Doutzen Kroez - 9/10, Adriana Lima 9/10, Cameron Diaz 6/10, Gigi Hadid 7/10(I think she's 6).

Of course there are exceptions and the exceptions are:

Henry Cavill - 9/10( I think he's 6). I think people rate him high because his jaw assymettry is not very noticeable. He looks 6/10 to me. A bit above average but not the most handsome. Christopher Reeve and Ryan Driller look much better to me. He's very overrated.

Taylor Hill - 8/10. I don't get the obsession with this girl. She's already have been discussed. She looks in the 5-6 range and is in the bottom of my list of girls that I find attractive.

Elvis Presley 6/10. That's too much for him. He has poor facial structure and iat 4/10 the most.

There are probably more but 90% of the times the most common rating is equal of what I think or one point higher or lower which is not fatal. I often rate celebrities and then rethink my decision and put them one point higher or lower.

The end of the story is that my scale is mostly accurate and the better the craniofacial development is the more attractive the person is seen by people. I have a very good eye of what's considered beautiful and what's not. I think that's because I have good vision and my brain pays good attention to detail.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Stay active. I have new ideas for posts.

Thin eyebrows on a woman are a turn off. I like women with thick natural or well groomed eyebrows. Here are some samples from my pinterest profile how attractive girls and women look like

b338b0ed87d430cb3258bb1b6357f83a.jpg

2f90390a95927df42b4a3bbc86bc65c0.jpg

0163f4f1bb089695633203c666c9532b.jpg

57403f13364e73f378eb469d5dd0a66d.jpg

828c87b60fded76eb5d0b8b4852cb5d3.jpg

91b6721615d4cfeaf3350978d4227881.jpg

9137164d811281fa2f9e9df18886e35c.jpg
aee8d52d7097d15dba70e7ac52440b00.jpg

7083da506a3160e64201e12a50897268.jpg

You can notice one thing: Taylor Hill isn't among them. I have saved only one picture of her and she is in the very bottom of my profile.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 I am not sure what is the distribution of facial structures but I am sure about the following things:

-poorer facial structures are more common that better facial structures

- 10/10 is the bottom 0.1%. 9/10 is bottom 1%, 8/10 is the bottom 5% and 7/10 is the bottom 15%.

- Most white people are 4 and 5/10(A.k.a. average looking).

You notice that when you look at an yearbook

default.jpg

default.jpg

That's how most people look like. 4 and 5/10 with an occasional 6.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I don't want to compare myself to celebrities. Alain Delon, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Justin Trudeau are all beautiful in their own way and everyone has their own unique look. I know one thing and If I were a celebrity I would rate myself 8/10. I think that my facial structure is very solid. When you look at my face you will see not only symmetry and harmony but you will notice that there is minimal amout of lower eyelid exposure, no forward inclination of the nose and good skin density. The middle third of my face if perfectly proportional of my lower third. If I had a stronger and more defined jawline I would be 9/10 but it's still decent and symmetrical.

Attachments

• 20240326_115047.jpg
    20240326_115047.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 20240326_115105.jpg
    20240326_115105.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 Here is the difference between 9 and 10. You have to compare the proportions of Stephen Amell and Olivier Giroud. You can see the difference in the inclination of the maxilla and the prominence cheekbones. Both have well defined jawlines but Olivier Giroud's cheekbones are better. When you look at his facial structure you can't think of any flaws.

3c22779094b99c9b6cf275d0856da8cb.jpg

85b77db9c002c11fc9aa60c6f47a9588.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 People on this forum are delusional. I don't go in arguments with them because it's useless. I just don't pay attention to them and move on. I've never been called ugly by anyone except members of this forum. It was first WacWacWac which luckily is gone for good. Ritchie send me some photos of him and his face was 4/10. I think that most people on this forum are balding and have 3/10 and 4/10 faces and are jealous of my healthy hair and solid facial structure. It always have been the opposite for me. I have been called handsome multiple times by both men and women even behind my back.

I look exactly as the example Wheat Waffles presents as 7/10.

My eye area looks even better in this photo and there is less upper eyelid exposure. My nostrils are a bit exposed but that's because I have perfectly straight nasal brigde which is a consequence of my good craniofacial development. That's not a big flaw and it's better than having think flat and sloppy aquiline nose. I think that my nose is well defined. As I have very good objective eye and I don't think I am bad looking most people would probably agree that I am not bad looking guy. Not stunningly attractive like Michele Morone or Rob Lowe but not bad looking either.

Attachments

• VL9B7808.jpg
    VL9B7808.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 64

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 People on this forum are delusional. I don't go in arguments with them because it's useless. I just don't pay attention to them and move on. I've never been called ugly by anyone except members of this forum. It was first WacWacWac which luckily is gone for good. Ritchie send me some photos of him and his face was 4/10. I think that most people on this forum are balding and have 3/10 and 4/10 faces and are jealous of my healthy hair and solid facial structure. It always have been the opposite for me. I have been called handsome multiple times by both men and women even behind my back.

I look exactly as the example Wheat Waffles presents as 7/10.

My eye area looks even better in this photo and there is less upper eyelid exposure. My nostrils are a bit exposed but that's because I have perfectly straight nasal brigde which is a consequence of my good craniofacial development. That's not a big flaw and it's better than having think flat and sloppy aquiline nose. I think that my nose is well defined. As I have very good objective eye and I don't think I am bad looking most people would probably agree that I am not bad looking guy. Not stunningly attractive like Michele Morone or Rob Lowe but not bad looking either.
Riiiight. Everyone else is delusional?

Maybe people call you handsome because clearly you're not quite right mentally and they're trying to make you feel good? Either that or the voices in your hair are becoming a little too real.

I never said you were bad looking - I merely pointed out a few flaws eg. Feminine snout-like nose, facial herpes.

You do seem to have good density hair, but I promise you, objectively your face is average at best.

You're a virgin, right?

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 I found this article that says a lot of stuff that we have said on this forum.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 Here are some ratings from trueratecelebrities subreddit and how they get rated on average

Eric Roberts - 7/10

rate-young-erick-roberts-v0-3wwxw7hylgrc1.jpg

Joe Burrow - 5/10

joe-burrow-face-only-v0-ttj5o8v92crc1.jpg

Mindy Kailing - 4/10
mindy-kaling-v0-il4hgmj14brc1.jpg

Maggie Gylenhall - 5/10
maggie-gyllenhaal-v0-gjqd5ed49arc1.jpg

Christiano Ronaldo - 8/10
true-rate-ronaldo-soccer-player-v0-h4l5wj8t78rc1.jpg

Xavier Grey - 7/10
xavier-grey-v0-0hiyv6lw16rc1.jpg

Hannah Stein - 8/10
hannah-stein-v0-om0gay8kp5rc1.jpg

Saahil Sehgal - 5/10​

saahil-sehgal-face-rating-v0-cctu4s0en2rc1.jpg

Shannyn Sossamon - 6/10​

shannyn-sossamon-v0-3gmv3cdfx0rc1.jpg

Georgia Groome - 4/10
georgia-groome-british-actress-v0-jngrbqubf0rc1.jpg

Fumika Baba - 8/10
fumika-baba-glamour-model-v0-hsdv4d8lb0rc1.png

Jacob Eroldy - 8/10
jacob-elordi-v0-xzudzykuwwqc1.jpg

Rebecca Donaldson 7/10(I disagree with this one. She's 6)
rebecca-donaldson-v0-7btv1dfn3wqc1.jpg

Mohamed Salah - 4/10
mohamed-salah-v0-cdnbao9ptsqc1.jpg

Tyla Rider - 7/10
talia-ryder-v0-nse9l0dinsqc1.jpg

Taylor Schilling - 5/10
taylor-schilling-v0-pxo8zr1ftqqc1.jpg

Meryl Streep - 6/10
meryl-streep-v0-khmammiftpqc1.jpg

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Luckily most women in most countries don't completely shave their pubic hair. There is a photographer called Spencer Tunick who shoots masses of nude people all accross the globe and even in countries like Australia most women aren't clean shaved or have a stubble indicating that they shave regualry. Most women either shape the bikini line or keep things trimmed. When you look at their pubes you will see a pattern. Another proportion of them have landing strip or full bush but clean shaved are a minority and it's mostly women who have piercings and tattoos who are. It varies from country to country and some countries contain more shaved women than others. For example it's quitte uncommon in countries like France and Ireland.

Last edited: