Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fuc# off you dumbass, You guys are really stupid and your brains are made of sh*t##......this theory is 100% true and you dont have anything to disprove it.... all you say is that person is wearing a wig and blahblahblah.......you say brad pitt and rob lowe are balding and wearing wig....how dum you must be:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Pictures of them in their 60s
View attachment 187200
View attachment 187201
I am a real person a have shown my face to @Mitko1
Here is my face for you guys.... i am a 10/10
20230806_234932-png.185291
Rob Lowe has been on finasteride since the 1990s.

The 1980s heartthrob, who boasts a full head of hair at 55 years old, credited a "pill" with reversing Mother Nature. "The first glimmer that a single hair of mine was going to fall out, I was having that stuff mainlined into my (expletive) veins. And that’s what I did for the next 30 years," Lowe said.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rob Lowe has been on finasteride since the 1990s.

The 1980s heartthrob, who boasts a full head of hair at 55 years old, credited a "pill" with reversing Mother Nature. "The first glimmer that a single hair of mine was going to fall out, I was having that stuff mainlined into my (expletive) veins. And that’s what I did for the next 30 years," Lowe said.

He can use finestride as much as he wants, he wouldn't go bald without it

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
He can use finestride as much as he wants, he wouldn't go bald without it
Maybe not totally bald but there's a good chance he'd lose a lot of hair, his dad has significant hair loss.
1712105932668.png

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While I think Taylor Hill is sympathetic I don't find Rebecca Donaldson attractive at all. She has ugly eyebrows, disharmonical eye area and narrow jawline. Her face also looks unnatural and she 100% has gotten cosmetic procedures. When I googled Rebecca Donaldson I found the image of this woman. She's 5/10 facially but she's far more attractive.

beta&t=B3yfjgwau3WENihTMRc5-Wf0UfdyR_9cCZVWbvOcbC8.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
While I think Taylor Hill is sympathetic I don't find Rebecca Donaldson attractive at all. She has ugly eyebrows, disharmonical eye area and narrow jawline. Her face also looks unnatural and she 100% has gotten cosmetic procedures. When I googled Rebecca Donaldson I found the image of this woman. She's 5/10 facially but she's far more attractive.

View attachment 187212
You are so full of sh*t.

Do you even believe yourself while typing all that bs?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 I am starting to think that beauty is subjective but only when it comes to good looking people. If you aks women if they find Alain Delon attractive you will get mixed opinions but when you ask women if they find Angelino Alfano attractive the vast majority will say no. I think that there are no people who are objectively attractive but there are people who are objectively unattractive. Those are people who are 4 or below on my scale. People who are 5 and 6 are also in the subjective range of looks. When you go to Rate me subreddit you will see that men who are 5 or above get rated 5/10, 7/10, 8/10 and so on. While men whose facial development is 4 or below always get rated mostly below average. Of course there are exceptions but that's the usual rule. It doen't matter if they have short or long hair. Facial structure is what matters.
For example this man facially is 5/10
e-mention-your-own-age-and-gender-v0-4crdco2x2orc1.jpg

Some people rate him 7/10, some 8/10, some 6/10 and so on.

While this man who's 4/10 has received mostly below average ratings.
20m-i-am-short-btw-v0-sovwgw3fjmrc1.png

People who are 4 or below are usually the ones who struggle with dating. They either settle for the minority of people who find them attractive or for someone that don't mind their poor looks and think that they are at least not hideous and rely on personality.
If you don't find something attractive there is a high chance the majority of people find it unattractive as well. For example I dislike women with tattoos and think that they are a turn off. When you go out you will notice that most women either don't have tattoos or have tattoos that are not very noticeable. Most women don't get nose, mouth or nipple piercings. Most women don't because most people despise these things and think they are unattractive. I believe shaved vaginas are also objectively unattractive. Less than 30% of men prefer them. Most men either don't care or demand the pussy to be at least trimmed.

Last edited:

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 I am starting to think that beauty is subjective but only when it comes to good looking people. If you aks women if they find Alain Delon attractive you will get mixed opinions but when you ask women if they find Angelino Alfano attractive the vast majority will say no. I think that there are no people who are objectively attractive but there are people who are objectively unattractive. Those are people who are 4 or below on my scale. People who are 5 and 6 are also in the subjective range of looks. When you go to Rate me subreddit you will see that men who are 5 or above get rated 5/10, 7/10, 8/10 and so on. While men whose facial development is 4 or below always get rated mostly below average. Of course there are exceptions but that's the usual rule. It doen't matter if they have short or long hair. Facial structure is what matters.
For example this man facially is 5/10
View attachment 187217
Some people rate him 7/10, some 8/10, some 6/10 and so on.

While this man who's 4/10 has received mostly below average ratings.
View attachment 187218
People who are 4 or below are usually the ones who struggle with dating. They either settle for the minority of people who find them attractive or for someone that don't mind their poor looks and think that they are at least not hideous and rely on personality.
If you don't find something attractive there is a high chance the majority of people find it unattractive as well. For example I dislike women with tattoos and think that they are a turn off. When you go out you will notice that most women either don't have tattoos or have tattoos that are not very noticeable. Most women don't get nose, mouth or nipple piercings. Most women don't because most people despise these things and think they are unattractive. I believe shaved vaginas are also objectively unattractive. Less than 30% of men prefer them. Most men either don't care or demand the pussy to be at least trimmed.
You mean to tell me attractiveness is subjective and not based on some autistic scale??

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240403_191205_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240403_191205_Chrome.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 21

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone is so frustrated by this thread and topic, you can ignore mitko and his posts won't show up for you anymore, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you guys are eagerly awaiting every new message here, maybe the constant negativity is why this forum is so quiet now.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stfu Mitko I know it’s you, fagg0t lmao you’re an ugly incel and there’s nothing you can do about it except try to defend yourself on sock accounts xD pathetic
It's so easy to dismiss people when they accuse you of being an alt, it just shows how ignorant you are. Ask @justinbieberscombover, I don't think he likes me very much but he's not silly enough to think I'm an alt, I was active here for 2 years long before I started talking to mitko. Ask yourself why this topic ails you, I don't see anybody else angry here. I can imagine you hyperventilating while typing that :rolleyes:, maybe go outside.

Last edited:

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone is so frustrated by this thread and topic, you can ignore mitko and his posts won't show up for you anymore, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you guys are eagerly awaiting every new message here, maybe the constant negativity is why this forum is so quiet now.
I'm not frustrated by the thread or topic. I'm not even saying that there's no weight behind the theory. It's just stupid when people say "hE hAs a SyMmeTriCaL jAw, So hE'lL nEvEr gO bALd." Hairloss and the reasons behind it are obviously nuanced and multifaceted.

Also, when Mitko1 first started posting, I honestly felt sorry for him. It was so immediately obvious that he's not quite right in the head. However, the more he posted, the more I realised that he's actually a really unlikeable person tbh lol.

What I don't get is why you indulge his unhealthy behaviour?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not frustrated by the thread or topic. I'm not even saying that there's no weight behind the theory. It's just stupid when people say "hE hAs a SyMmeTriCaL jAw, So hE'lL nEvEr gO bALd." Hairloss and the reasons behind it are obviously nuanced and multifaceted.

Also, when Mitko1 first started posting, I honestly felt sorry for him. It was so immediately obvious that he's not quite right in the head. However, the more he posted, the more I realised that he's actually a really unlikeable person tbh lol.

What I don't get is why you indulge his unhealthy behaviour?
I'm mainly talking about the constant name calling, which the user above very kindly proved my point.