Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie even in countries like Denmark or Germany where men are a litle bit more than women in 25-29 group and 30-34 men still have the advantage because conditions that retire people from dating are more common in men. Physical and metal disabilities are far more common in men than in women, homosexuality is also more common in men. There are twice as many gay man as are lesbian women. Also more men transition to become women than vice versa. They then date men and there are more men taken.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I notice that men who are over 30 and are still virgins or ivoluntary single always have below average faces and are often obese. That determines that looks play a big role in dating. Look for example at this man

or this men

Both have 3/10 faces and the second one is obese.

Men who are involuntary single over 30 probably are either aiming for women out of their league, or have phyhological issues like social anxiety or are simply have trouble engaging in conversations with other people and lack social skills to initiate a relationship. I have social anxiety and that is one of the factors that I am a 24 year old virgin.

Since they are below average of looks they don't have a nice personality to compensate. As for aiming out of their league Mr gaming guitairst should stop approaching pretty girls. He should seek for a short girl with poor facial structure.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I notice that men who are over 30 and are still virgins or ivoluntary single always have below average faces and are often obese. That determines that looks play a big role in dating. Look for example at this man

or this men

Both have 3/10 faces and the second one is obese.

Men who are involuntary single over 30 probably are either aiming for women out of their league, or have phyhological issues like social anxiety or are simply have trouble engaging in conversations with other people and lack social skills to initiate a relationship. I have social anxiety and that is one of the factors that I am a 24 year old virgin.

Since they are below average of looks they don't have a nice personality to compensate. As for aiming out of their league Mr gaming guitairst should stop approaching pretty girls. He should seek for a short girl with poor facial structure.
I think you have slightly more than just social anxiety tbh.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie There are more bullshits about aging. There is a site juspark.com in which there is a reaction time test. The description said that reaction time peaks at 18. At age 18 I took the test and had very poor result. It always said that I have a reaction of a 28 year old, 36 year old etc. At age 21 I took it again and I had much better results. After taking it three times it finally said that I have a reaction of a 18 year old. Now I take it at 24 and I got a reaction of a 18 year old at first try. I will be 25 in just 9 months and I will finally be here to prove that age 25 is chronologial and not biological aging. I personally beilieve that the human body peaks at age 30. This is when it reaches it's peak bone and muscle mass. What happens after is the opposite process. Look for examples at Rob Paul from celebheight.com

john-delancie.jpg

brian-blessed.jpg

ellen-muth.jpg

On the first pic he's 28, on the second 29 and on the thrid he's 30. As you can see up to age 30 he was changing.

Since then he hasn't changed. His nose and cheekbones remained the same. 8 years later you can see his metabolism has slowed down, he started getting wirnkles, gray beard and head hairs and you can see bone and cartillage thinning.

kristian-bruun.jpg

YQC

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie There are more bullshits about aging. There is a site juspark.com in which there is a reaction time test. The description said that reaction time peaks at 18. At age 18 I took the test and had very poor result. It always said that I have a reaction of a 28 year old, 36 year old etc. At age 21 I took it again and I had much better results. After taking it three times it finally said that I have a reaction of a 18 year old. Now I take it at 24 and I got a reaction of a 18 year old at first try. I will be 25 in just 9 months and I will finally be here to prove that age 25 is chronologial and not biological aging. I personally beilieve that the human body peaks at age 30. This is when it reaches it's peak bone and muscle mass. What happens after is the opposite process. Look for examples at Rob Paul from celebheight.com

View attachment 185873
View attachment 185874
View attachment 185875
On the first pic he's 28, on the second 29 and on the thrid he's 30. As you can see up to age 30 he was changing.

Since then he hasn't changed. His nose and cheekbones remained the same. 8 years later you can see his metabolism has slowed down, he started getting wirnkles, gray beard and head hairs and you can see bone and cartillage thinning.

View attachment 185876
So what’s your solution to baldness?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what’s your solution to baldness?

You gave many examples but no solutions
I have already given. Solutions are:
-Correcting craniofacial development at young age when the face is still developping through proper tongue posture, and nose breathing.
-Injecting bottox into scalp muscles.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Karen Gillan is а very beautiful woman and I think she has reached her peak bone mass by age 30 too and looked her best.

Age 23

tival-2010-held-at-hylands-park-celebrities-CE4FF4.jpg

Age 25
July-2012.jpg

Age 28
film-actress-in-november-2015-photo-jeffrey-F6CF57.jpg

Age 30
2017-tribeca-film-festival-the-circle.jpg

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Ali Macgraw is one of those I would call non balding women. Those are women who have proportional faces and are able to have perfect hairline and nice thick hair for life.

love-story.jpg

ali-macgraw.jpg
the-american-actress-ali-mac-graw-in-1970s-in-usa.jpg

Seeing her photos got me even more convinced that women in their early thirties are the best. In these photos she's 30-31 and I thought "What a beautiful and attractive woman" instead of "She's too old. Past her prime", "I wish she was younger" etc. I would rate her 9/10.

When I think about the ideal woman I imagine a woman like her but with bigger tits.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I found one subreddit that sucks balls. They have shitty scale for face rating that has 0,5 but not 10(lmao). In this scale Taylor Mary Hill is presented as 9/10 which is completely untrue. She is 5/10. She has multiple facial assymmetries. If you don't conform with their rules you get flagged and eventually banned for overrating or underrating.

For example they rate this girl 5/10 which is sh*t. She's very pretty and I think she's 7/10.
bazmetq73kgb1.jpg

5hnz3uq73kgb1.jpg

Taylor Mary Hill is a genuine example how a 5/10 female look like. I think she's attractive and has great thick eyebrows but she's by no means the best and the girl above is better. She has really flawed maxilla growth and mandibula growth that creates narrow jawline, thin nose, bugged eyes that are too close to each other etc. You can go to the college and find plenty of girls that look better that her while a real 9 would be rare.

image-w856.jpg

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie
I think for this experiment they used the wrong man. He doesn't look convincing. Many women realised that this is a fake profile and didn't like him. They should have someone like this guy.

eZ959QB.jpeg

I always considered him very good looking. If they make fake profile with him on a dating app, he's going to get a lot of matches. People with no doubt will hink that he's real and will like. I would rate him 7/10. The jawline is not wide enough and the maxilla is not prominent enough to make an 8.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I am 100% sure that I lost some of my temple hair due to infection. My hairline was never that uneven. Nearly 5 years ago I developped seborreic dermatitis and the left side was more affected and itched more.
05032013571-jpg.180939

04032013546-jpg.132207

img_20140614_213802-jpg.180938

20240102_170326-jpg.186193

20240102_170059-jpg.186194

The left side has thinned but the right temple remained the same in shape with the same round inclination. I think that my face is too proportional to advance from Norwood 1 to Norwood 1.5. It's an example of extreme facial symmetry and solidity.

Attachments

• 20240102_170326.jpg
    20240102_170326.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 20240102_170059.jpg
    20240102_170059.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie The subreddit r/truerateme is the most flawed place on earth. Here is a photo of Taylor Hill without make up.Very plain looking.
83ea181d07c1bc495ed70d1e0f9e240b.jpg

According the scale of the subreddit r/truerateme she's 9/10 but I am sure If she makes a reddit profile and post photos of herself they will rate her 5/10 like they rate most girls not matter how pretty they are. For her that's her real rating. If you compare her with young Brooke Shields with no make up you will notice the difference.

q8k9r0x2ub6b1.jpg

This girl is far prettier than her and I think she's 8/10. They rate her 5/10 and if you rate her a 6 you get flagged, but if you rate her 3 or 4 there is not a problem. They don't take into account her very good maxilla development, facial proporions and feminine features.

Another evidence of how flawed this subreddit is Madison Beer. In a conversation between me and nimayazdani78 I overrated her. She's 5/10 and not 7. She has receded hairline, flat cheekbones and narrow palate.
CX_ke4sU0AAyM9q.jpg

According the scale of r/truerate me she is 8/10 but I am 100% sure If I didn't known anything about the craniofacial develoment I would still think that the girl in the middle is far prettier than both of them(Taylor Hill and Madison Beer).

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 I checked my face rating and they are mostly correct except Glen Powell and Madison Beer. Glen Powell has very good jawline and I got confused and didn't notice his cheek assymettry.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Model girls don't have superior looks with few exceptions. They are just taller than the average. They aren't much different that girls we see on daily basis. Here are photos of model girls without make up and how I rate them.

5/10
0180201-modelsdot-confirmed-fw18-69-vika-ihnatenko.jpg

4/10
20180201-modelsdot-confirmed-fw18-66-demy-de-vries.jpg

5/10
20180201-modelsdot-confirmed-fw18-56-alexis-kapaun.jpg

5/10
80201-modelsdot-confirmed-fw18-39-tayla-marie-mayo.jpg

3/10
20180131-modelsdot-confirmed-fw18-4-olivia-forte.jpg

6/10
20180131-modelsdot-confirmed-fw18-25-rachel-fox.jpg

7/10
SS18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-19-rose-daniels.jpg

5/10
S18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-56-alisha-nesvat.jpg

5/10
_SS18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-47-lea-issarni.jpg

5/10
ot_SS18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-37-sija-jure.jpg

8/10
18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-33-adela-stenberg.jpg

4/10
18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-26-angel-rutledge.jpg

3/10
S18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-23-milena-Ioanna.jpg

5/10
t_SS18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-22-lark-huska.jpg

4/10
SS18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-11-paige-goodin.jpg

6/10
S18_go-sees_william-alden-manning-10-carson-zehner.jpg

There are so many pics like these on the site models.com. I selected the ones that I think are my type and I find cute and attractive.

Attachments

• 20180201-modelsdot-confirmed-fw18-45-indiah-lavers.jpg
    20180201-modelsdot-confirmed-fw18-45-indiah-lavers.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Since craniofacial development can affect your overall health and hormonal balance in your body and people with poor craniofacial development put weight more easily and have more health problems I Wonder If crafiofacial development is related to period cramps. All women I know that have complained that their abdomen hurts during their period have cranial distortions. I also wonder if women who are 8 or 9 experience period cramps. And I am not talking about just period cramps. I am talking about PMS and all other period related symptoms.
This girl for example have kinda poor facial structure.

Brooklyn adn Bailey are also crampers and have poor facial structure.

This one also doesn't have good craniofacial development and is wearing braces.

So desn't this one

and this one

and this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8XSXezClKw

and so on.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Alain Delon is handsome but I think Michael Douglas is better. The hairline of Alain Delon has slowly receded through the years while the one of Michael Douglas has stayed the same. His face is more proportional.

d3d099c16ffe5dd92c27a4fd488d7e20.jpg

343203794_213001074794605_3856810339852764846_n.jpg

080856861-39a340b1-2489-4fbb-b45f-ee97b23885de.jpg

ldren-childhood-smile-sorriso-archivio-gbb-2H22B0R.jpg

Michael-Douglas.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Here is a picture of Adriana Lima without make up.

7f48df9974fc8b55c0cf3a88ea99aeb0.jpg

I think that she's 9/10 and she's very beautiful.

If you compare her with Taylor Hill who's 5/10 you will see the difference.

83ea181d07c1bc495ed70d1e0f9e240b.jpg

The face of Taylor looks more disproportional and more masculine. Adriana has more feminine features.