Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters

dsd

Reaction score
Is there an understanding why a poor cranial development causes hairloss?
Why finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil reverse hairloss? Why women are less impacted? This would complete the theory. And open ways to new treatments.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there an understanding why a poor cranial development causes hairloss?
Why finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil reverse hairloss? Why women are less impacted? This would complete the theory. And open ways to new treatments.
It's because testosterone heavily impacts crainofacial development. The same guys whose hair is poorly impacted by testosterone and DHT often age super poorly in the face for similar reasons.

dsd

Reaction score
It's because testosterone heavily impacts crainofacial development. The same guys whose hair is poorly impacted by testosterone and DHT often age super poorly in the face for similar
Let be testosterone the reason for cranial then are women beautiful and men ugly. Not sure about it.
But why the cranial development causes hairloss?
Or do you think testosterone makes ugly and also causes hairloss? That is not the theory we are talking about...

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Nicolas Cage's facial structure is similar to the one of David Schwimmer and the question in my head was: Why is Nicolas Cage receding and David Schwimmer isn't? The answer is: Nicolas Cages is receding because he has a jaw assymmery that David Schwimmer doesnt have.

young-nicolas-cage-1.jpg

His maxillar bones have grown in a very narrow way.

The face of David Schwimmer looks way more proportionate.

David-Schwimmer-2007.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I hate this guy and I disagree about the Chad, Normie and Subfive thing. According to his theory Chads gets all the girls, it's difficult for normies to get a girlfriend and it's impossible for subfives. If his theory was true unattractive men would never get married. I see on daily basis men with poor craniofacial development and receding hairlines with their wifes and girlfriends. Also only a small portion of men never marry and reproduce and even smaller never have sex and gets a girlfriend. He also classifies men with assymmetries and receding hairlines as Chads and men with decent face shapes that can't go bald as normies.

Gonalgique

My Regimen
Reaction score
n=1, I believe this theory because I have passed a bone scan for chronic pain and my top skull was positive. Bone scan show bone pain ...

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie The never give up guy is not balding. And I think this is because he has good cheekbone to jaw ratio. He has very poor facial structure but good facial proportions and that's why he is not balding.

hq720.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Looks are not everything but they do have an impact to your chance with women. Being short, balding and having poor facial structure are things that reduce the likelihood of getting a girlfriend. I personally believe that the facial structure is the most important and a man who's 5'5 but has good facial structure has bigger advantage than a man who 6 feet but has poor facial structure.

This guy has poor facial structure and I think that he will go bald. His front looks quite thin for a healthy hair and I can see signs of receding hairline. I can see from other videos that he's also quite short. That's why none of the women he aproached were interested in him.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that common people that we usually know and see fall between 3/10 and 8/10. 1/10 is as rare as 10/10 and 2/10 is rare as 9/10. The four are indicators for extremely unattractive and extremely handsome people. I wanted to make a scale about craniofacial development for women and I had a trouble finding 1/10, 2/10 examples and 10/10. 9/10 was found only in celebrities and luckily I had no trouble. 10/10 too but even among them is not very common. I had to google ugly woman and unattractive woman to find 1/10 and 2/10. I will publish the scale in my next post.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie This guy's facial structure is not natural.

0864028001677751117_2039830_920x708.webp

He admitted having jaw and cheek fillers.

Here is how his natural facual structure looks like. As you can see there are plenty of asymmetries on his face. That's why he has Norwood 1.5 recession and his galea looks a bit expanded.

artworks-000109105815-v5omst-t500x500.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has very good facial struture and is 9/10 I think.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I thought for a while that the guy at 12:58 is Niki99. Just look how much alike they look. However girls gave him very good rating better than the one with the long hair who was much more handsome and similar to the guy at 6:18 who has much more decent facial strucutre. I didn't except that they will rate him such high. As you can see he has the same bulbous nose and the same facial assymmetries as Niki99 does.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Mila Kunis is another proof that mature women are more attractive than women in early 20's.

At age 30 she looks much better than she did in her early 20's

-of-the-media-while-arriving-at-the-american-eagle.jpg

-10-2013-photo-by-lionel-hahnabacapresscom-2DYTGY6.jpg

Late twenties to early thirties are the best years for women.