Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters

Stalker14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude the last guy also seems to have receding hairline. Dude why don't u quit it. No one has done any x-ray or MRI scans to prove this theory about tension.
Darwin Nunez definitely doesn't have a hint of a receding hairline, he has the perfect hairline, but it's worth paying attention to his age first of all, and not to the jawline or cheekbones. For most men, the first signs of baldness do not appear before the age of 30. Few people are unlucky as me or other guys from this forum, who already have a pronounced recession in their 20-s.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Darwin Nunez definitely doesn't have a hint of a receding hairline, he has the perfect hairline, but it's worth paying attention to his age first of all, and not to the jawline or cheekbones. For most men, the first signs of baldness do not appear before the age of 30. Few people are unlucky as me or other guys from this forum, who already have a pronounced recession in their 20-s.
Do not pay attention to him. This guy is just in denial and says sh*t. Darwin Nunez have perfect hairline.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I will include some off topic to this thread becuase I don't want to make separate thread about this because we have discussed this in the past and I don't want to start from new but women tend to peak at 27. At least you can say that for Alexandra Daddario. To me she is more attractive than Kate Mara, has more horizontal face than her and better facial features. Her eyebrows are also prettier. She aslo ages pretty well and and 35 doesn't look much different than at 27. At 26 Kate Mara's bone structure was already fully mature but I guess everyone is different and Alexanda's bone structure matured at 27. Alexandra also looks much better at 27 and older than she did in her early twenties.

Age 27
dkny25-birthday-bash.jpg

3rd-annual-golden-globe-awards-post-party-arrivals.jpg

Age 35
of-new-hbo-limited-series-the-white-lotus-arrivals.jpg

Age 26
celebrities-visit-siriusxm-studio.jpg

Age 22
-pally-pop-up-boutique-opening-hosted-by-amy-smart.jpg

That's not my ideal type of a woman but I think that she is beautiful and I would gladly date someone that looks like her. I like women will brown eyes but those blue eyes are very beautifull too.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Justin Bieber will 100% go bald I think. He's on 100% on propecia. When he does a buzz cut you can see fine hairs in a Norwood 3 pattern which he didn't have before.

MFH-Featured-Square-1200-x-1200-2.jpg

He also has vertical face with missing cheekbones and narrow jawline.
212117.jpg

Also he has horrible neck posture. Look at his neck.
140123083511-1024.-justin-bieber-arrested.ls.12314.jpg

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he doesnt dude, look at his temples... its receded worst than mine . i have very slow MBP which is ongoing for 22 years now.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
according to OP some sort of improper cranofacial developement causes MBP and DHT goes up to accumluate in those areas and cause bald spots or thinning?

let me ask u a question...lets assume the theory is true, why did the NW6 women or women who have hairloss do not exibit from the typical V shape MBP pattern development as men? why is this pattern termed as Male pattern baldness ( the term Male is used)
afterall women age and develop same way as men and Op's theory or improper cranofacial developments , jawlines ect only somehow applies to men? not to women? and why do women almost always dont have hair loss in their 20s, 30s like men but up until their menopause? why do women even if suffering from severe hair loss almost never lose their hairline?
pls explain.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
according to OP some sort of improper cranofacial developement causes MBP and DHT goes up to accumluate in those areas and cause bald spots or thinning?

let me ask u a question...lets assume the theory is true, why did the NW6 women or women who have hairloss do not exibit from the typical V shape MBP pattern development as men? why is this pattern termed as Male pattern baldness ( the term Male is used)
afterall women age and develop same way as men and Op's theory or improper cranofacial developments , jawlines ect only somehow applies to men? not to women? and why do women almost always dont have hair loss in their 20s, 30s like men but up until their menopause? why do women even if suffering from severe hair loss almost never lose their hairline?
pls explain.
Maybe because of high levels of estrogen which cleans out the DHT when they are young. I don't know everything but women with PCOS who have hormonal imbalances tend to lose their hair even when they are young. They also lose their hairlines. I have seen many females have fine hairs at the temples in a Norwood pattern many times because the galea is too hypoxic to grow hair properly. I have also seen many old women with slick bald temples. It's different I guess for everyone just like in men. Some men recede to Norwood 3 and then duffuse, some men recede to Norwood 2, some even diffuse while still Norwood 1. Everyone loses hair differently. Some recede to M shape, some to V shape etc.

Stalker14

My Regimen
Reaction score
he doesnt dude, look at his temples... its receded worst than mine . i have very slow MBP which is ongoing for 22 years now.
Why are you trying to see what is not there? He has a hairline no worse than most women, there is no sign of even a minimal recession. Believe it or not, my hairline was significantly worse even at the age of 12, and even then it could not be considered baldness. Nunez has a great hairline, I have absolutely no idea how you can see at least some recession of his temples.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you trying to see what is not there? He has a hairline no worse than most women, there is no sign of even a minimal recession. Believe it or not, my hairline was significantly worse even at the age of 12, and even then it could not be considered baldness. Nunez has a great hairline, I have absolutely no idea how you can see at least some recession of his temples.
dude, we dont even have his kid photo to compare.. if he had the same hairline in his preteens and teens , then he is not suffering from male pattern baldness... but there is no way we can judge from his grown up photo... dude look closely... his hairline has receded and u cannot compare with women , even with women having some degree hair loss. . some women may have high hairlines but their hair is long and certainly not getting shorter and shorter like male pattern baldness men with every cycle

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe because of high levels of estrogen which cleans out the DHT when they are young. I don't know everything but women with PCOS who have hormonal imbalances tend to lose their hair even when they are young. They also lose their hairlines. I have seen many females have fine hairs at the temples in a Norwood pattern many times because the galea is too hypoxic to grow hair properly. I have also seen many old women with slick bald temples. It's different I guess for everyone just like in men. Some men recede to Norwood 3 and then duffuse, some men recede to Norwood 2, some even diffuse while still Norwood 1. Everyone loses hair differently. Some recede to M shape, some to V shape etc.
dude , u are contradicting yrself. To u , its like only men are having skull and jawline misshaping that causes baldness but not women . The fact is . DHT is the key here not some hogwash skull or jaw development problems which magically accrording to yr theory doesnt manifest in women as much as in men. Cant u see , the real factor here is DHT. Women from the very start do not have high testesterone to be converted to DHT.Women with PCOS produce higher-than-normal amounts of male hormones. this usually causes hair thinning and loss at the top of the head, but the hairline at the upper forehead is usually not affected.. so this is hormonal problem , when they dont have PCOS , they dont suffer from hair loss. If somehow skull and jaw shapes cause DHT to go and accumulate in the temples and vertex in men , why dont women have the same pattern of hair loss , if lets say they are suffering from PCOS.

And please i have never seen a single women who is NW6 or 7, . and not a single woman who has V shaped temples caused by male pattern baldness onset. . This is the key here.. the pattern of male pattern baldness recede is not found in women . I only have seen women lose hair due to chemotheraphy or some treatment relating to illness but this is usually happens at the same time all over the head.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is NOT a receding hairline lol. You dont need childhood pictures to see that, whether his hairline has changed since at all since his preteens doesnt mean anything...this is what a non receded hairline looks like when its tied in a manbun.

Attachments

• gettyimages-1446540485-2048x2048 (1).jpg
    gettyimages-1446540485-2048x2048 (1).jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 111
  • gettyimages-1444545125-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1444545125-2048x2048.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 111
  • gettyimages-1478823312-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1478823312-2048x2048.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 107

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie If you want to know what is my ideal type of a woman this is a dark brunette with brown eyes, soft facial features and natural eyebrows like Anne Curtis

anne-curtis-no-makeup-look-1598942499.jpg

Anne-Curtis.jpg

h_240952360_8262-24988092293_5050585864363191481_n.jpg

Anne-Curtis20131208.jpg

However I would date other different types of women. Personality is what matters.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude , u are contradicting yrself. To u , its like only men are having skull and jawline misshaping that causes baldness but not women . The fact is . DHT is the key here not some hogwash skull or jaw development problems which magically accrording to yr theory doesnt manifest in women as much as in men. Cant u see , the real factor here is DHT. Women from the very start do not have high testesterone to be converted to DHT.Women with PCOS produce higher-than-normal amounts of male hormones. this usually causes hair thinning and loss at the top of the head, but the hairline at the upper forehead is usually not affected.. so this is hormonal problem , when they dont have PCOS , they dont suffer from hair loss. If somehow skull and jaw shapes cause DHT to go and accumulate in the temples and vertex in men , why dont women have the same pattern of hair loss , if lets say they are suffering from PCOS.

And please i have never seen a single women who is NW6 or 7, . and not a single woman who has V shaped temples caused by male pattern baldness onset. . This is the key here.. the pattern of male pattern baldness recede is not found in women . I only have seen women lose hair due to chemotheraphy or some treatment relating to illness but this is usually happens at the same time all over the head.
Hi Mike, men and women have very similar androgens levels in scalp hairs. They are made inside the pilosebaceous unit. "the pilosebaceous unit, can be regarded as an endocrine organ meanwhile a target of hormones, because it synthesizes miscellaneous hormones and expresses diverse hormone receptors" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2836429/

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Aston Kutcher also doesn't fit my criteria and I don't think that he has good craniofacial development. He has narrow jawline and a bit aquiline nose indicating some vertical growth of maxilla. He doesn't have very long face but short face doesn't mean horizontal.

ace-or-Mine-World-Premiere-getty-1462040456-H-2023.jpg

That's why he has recession.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Even in adulthood craniofacial development can be corrected. I googled mewing before and after and I found those three pictures of men who mewed and there is significant improvement in their posture. Just look how their necks changed.

Fmm1ajEmKSQJ63FiOM9p6qWdJvtNbDz8NFHoEv-Igs5nN8zS_i.png

1ru6-8nZyTjGHsQMMya8TMU2pzRwu4WZjCRnvT0MgVYeeNel9D.png

uvUWvfxWQmmVC7GQ3sG6prhZoUlCbndZY4CDqLsB4b0JXhigyt.png

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Aston Kutcher also doesn't fit my criteria and I don't think that he has good craniofacial development. He has narrow jawline and a bit aquiline nose indicating some vertical growth of maxilla. He doesn't have very long face but short face doesn't mean horizontal.

View attachment 184838
That's why he has recession.
Dude give us a definition of good craniofacial development. I am not sure why this debate is one sided. U never talk about those who are eunuchs never seem to lose their hair and majority of women who almost never seem to go bald

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I was this guy and I have new thoughts in my head now. He started mewing and before that he had poor craniofacial development and poor posture but no signs of hair loss. I am starting to think that men with poor craniofacial development that still have their hair have muscles that are fused to the head in a way that don't apply tension on the galea. If their galeas are as flexible as the ones of balding men with decent face shapes then it's true.