Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 I think having a symmetrycal face plays a role but not that much.....for example look at Brad Pitt, he has a little recession on his right side thats because his ears arent symnetrycal.
View attachment 185028

View attachment 185023
but robert pattinson that you gave a 7 has a facial asymmetry ...specially his nose but he has a round juveline hairline
View attachment 185024
but still it amazes me how people with poor facial structure can have a norwood 1......
View attachment 185025
View attachment 185026
View attachment 185027
@Mitko1 provide more example for your 1-10 scale because its really confusing..
I am impressed too and have no other explanation than some people's muscles are fused in a way that the tension doesn't propagate to the galea.

I am also not sure why Brad Pitt has recession. Maybe his hairline always have been like that or it is caused by the minor flaws he has in his face. His face to me seem very well proportioned. If you compare him to Leonardo DiCaprio you will see that the facial structure of Leonardo DiCaprio is poorer and that's why he has more receded hairline.
BradPittLeonardoDiCaprioOncePremiere-750x400.jpg

That's why I give Leonardo DiCaprio 6/10 and Brad Pitt 9/10.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am impressed too and have no other explanation than some people's muscles are fused in a way that the tension doesn't propagate to the galea.

I am also not sure why Brad Pitt has recession. Maybe his hairline always have been like that or it is caused by the minor flaws he has in his face. His face to me seem very well proportioned. If you compare him to Leonardo DiCaprio you will see that the facial structure of Leonardo DiCaprio is poorer and that's why he has more receded hairline.
View attachment 185034

That's why I give Leonardo DiCaprio 6/10 and Brad Pitt 9/10.
@Mitko1 Do you think this theory effects on women too? i gave a couple of examples that women with great facial satructure have a thicker hair than the others......what do you think ? how would you rate these women?
041e1a0986e6e8719--square-face-shapes-square-faces.jpg

8618d2caf123bc4d7d506100aac76cfe.jpg

actress-Margot-Robbie-Australian-2018.jpg

4-Scarlett-Johansson-Short-Hair-472.jpg

363304523231e0403252a34d8df6db12.jpg

2022_8$largeimg_946345202.jpg

natalie-portman-vignette.png

profile:original.jpg

aris-fashion-week-womenswear-fall-winter-2020-2021.jpg

-runway-milan-mens-fashion-week-spring-summer-2020.jpg

dSHfMy_V363GX1x5riLxpKYOFuHp1IZjebqP5QBG9AoBlT0z64.jpg

brating-karl-lagerfeld-a-line-of-beauty-red-carpet.jpg

d37a9fbc6dc24759f9e97f6c05a2ea21.jpg

tNjVhOWJkODJkZWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 Do you think this theory effects on women too? i gave a couple of examples that women with great facial satructure have a thicker hair than the others......what do you think ? how would you rate these women?
View attachment 185037
View attachment 185038
View attachment 185039
View attachment 185040
View attachment 185041
View attachment 185042
View attachment 185043
View attachment 185044
View attachment 185045
View attachment 185046
View attachment 185047
View attachment 185048
View attachment 185049
View attachment 185050
Yes, I mentioned it multiple times. Women with poor facial structure often have receded hairlines. For example this girl has hairline with fine hairs in a Norwood 2,5 pattern.
nc_ohc=cQvBwIENWskAX_kEDVD&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

nc_ohc=YgHsai-I8IkAX-xy7bc&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

I am also not very good at determining craniofacial development in women so i might not rate them properly. To me it looks like Erin Moriarty has the best face shape and Jenifer Aniston the worst.

Last edited:

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 i think obesity and other diseases specially relative to thyroid can have a effect on hairloss.... look at Branden Fraser
1669906332-brendan-fraser-young-photo-cover.jpg

QNjv4BqSER27fK94Z5lsH7Lb1_qa3XhcGwcSHAf1t8N_d58Gq0.jpg

He has a decent facial structure that wont allow him to go bald.....right now he is overweight and has gone through a lot (addiction and alcohol)
71705_v9_bb.jpg

63d83e1e4589790018e5cb5a?width=700.jpg

he still has his norwood 1-1.5 pattern but his hair has gotten tooo thiner than before

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 i think obesity and other diseases specially relative to thyroid can have a effect on hairloss.... look at Branden FraserView attachment 185058
View attachment 185059

He has a decent facial structure that wont allow him to go bald.....right now he is overweight and has gone through a lot (addiction and alcohol)
View attachment 185060
View attachment 185061
he still has his norwood 1-1.5 pattern but his hair has gotten tooo thiner than before
Of course. Not everytime hairloss is related to androgenetic alopecia.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I rate faces based on symmetry. I ratе Chris Hemsworth 6/10 because he has plenty of assymmetries on his face and that's why he has recession. His jaw is not symmetrical to his cheekbones and he has forward growth of the maxilla.

0_Limitless-With-Chris-Hemsworth-New-York-Premiere.jpg

I rate John Stamos higher because his face is more horizontal and symmetrical and that's why he's not balding.
intro-1621346787.jpg

Look how horizontal his face is.

I also think that I overrated Jake Gyynhall.

163510_v9_bb.jpg

In other pictures his face looked more proportional but actually it isn't. He's more 7/10 instead of 8. He has traits like asymmetrical ears and also some vertical growth of the maxilla and a bit narrow jawline. I still don't think that he can go bald. He presents his trait in a very moderate way.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I rate faces based on symmetry. I ratе Chris Hemsworth 6/10 because he has plenty of assymmetries on his face and that's why he has recession. His jaw is not symmetrical to his cheekbones and he has forward growth of the maxilla.

View attachment 185073
I rate John Stamos higher because his face is more horizontal and symmetrical and that's why he's not balding.
View attachment 185074
Look how horizontal his face is.

I also think that I overrated Jake Gyynhall.

View attachment 185075
In other pictures his face looked more proportional but actually it isn't. He's more 7/10 instead of 8. He has traits like asymmetrical ears and also some vertical growth of the maxilla and a bit narrow jawline. I still don't think that he can go bald. He presents his trait in a very moderate way.
Told you about Gyllenhaal.......He and Christian Bale and Colin Farrell are in that 6-7 range but they have norwood 1 hairline
colin-farrell.jpg

christian-bale-300.jpg

I have been analyzing celebrities to find 9-10 range but thats super rare, you can have a full head of hair but having a great facial structure is rarer.. all these guys have perfect hairline with no recession ....the closest i gotto that range were these...
image-w856.jpg

joe.jpg

chad-michael-murray.jpg

mGl4mJYgOpgbtQAy7H09ZTb6gBl3CPFI1yWvThgJRIUBiF_0CA.jpg

stephen_amell.png

image-w856.jpg

5f54e0923932335cb345b2a4ea139b58.jpg

hunnam-copy.jpg

and these for women
nelairmoriarty-036d06c5394a5da4bfa08c76e9450c4f_hd.jpg

rpet-arrivals-the-71st-annual-cannes-film-festival.jpg

sara-sampaio-presents-xti-new-collection-in-madrid.jpg

@Mitko1 do you agree? what do you think of Liam Hemsworth ...is he more handsome than his brother?
et-gala-celebrating-camp-notes-on-fashion-arrivals.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hris Hemtworth

Jfk - 8/10
Joseph Stalin - 9/10
Ronald Reagan 8/10
Justin Trudeau 7/10
Xi Zinpin - 7/10
Donald Trump 4/10
Barrack Obama 4/10
Bill Clinton 5/10
john kennedy jr. 7./10

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jfk - 8/10
Joseph Stalin - 9/10
Ronald Reagan 8/10
Justin Trudeau 7/10
Xi Zinpin - 7/10
Donald Trump 4/10
Barrack Obama 4/10
Bill Clinton 5/10
john kennedy jr. 7./10
@Mitko1 do you think cheek and jaw implants can have a effect on hair loss?
AP21282545111929.jpg

0_GettyImages-1474000783.jpg

Zac-Efron-before-and-after.jpg

Zac Efron had a decent facial structure ...he would have never gone bald idont know why he got a jaw implant....

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 do you think cheek and jaw implants can have a effect on hair loss?
View attachment 185090
View attachment 185091
View attachment 185092
Zac Efron had a decent facial structure ...he would have never gone bald idont know why he got a jaw implant....
I don't really know. Maybe not because it's still looks unnatural and assymetrical. Only if the individuals mew naturally then probably yes. Zac Effron had a jaw injury in 2013. That's why it looks different than before.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Told you about Gyllenhaal.......He and Christian Bale and Colin Farrell are in that 6-7 range but they have norwood 1 hairline
View attachment 185076

View attachment 185077
I have been analyzing celebrities to find 9-10 range but thats super rare, you can have a full head of hair but having a great facial structure is rarer.. all these guys have perfect hairline with no recession ....the closest i gotto that range were these...
View attachment 185078
View attachment 185079
View attachment 185080
View attachment 185081

View attachment 185082
View attachment 185083
View attachment 185084
View attachment 185085
and these for women
View attachment 185086
View attachment 185087
View attachment 185088
@Mitko1 do you agree? what do you think of Liam Hemsworth ...is he more handsome than his brother?
View attachment 185089
Yes, He is more handsome than his brother. His face is more symmetrical.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 185076

View attachment 185077
View attachment 185078
View attachment 185079
View attachment 185080
View attachment 185081

View attachment 185082
View attachment 185083
View attachment 185084
View attachment 185085
and these for women
View attachment 185086
View attachment 185087
View attachment 185088
View attachment 185089
@Mitko1 what dou think about these guys? rate them... are they in that 9-10 range? which celebrities do you think are flat out 10/10???

Last edited:

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 what dou think about these guys? rate them... are they in that 9-10 range? which celebrities do you think are flat out 10/10???
Why are you turning this thread into rating celebrities looks out of 10?

Craniofacial development/galea shape is clearly involved with male pattern baldness but this isn't the only reflection of attractiveness. Plenty of un-symmetrical people are far far more attractive than those with symmetry.

Imo it's all related to neck tension hence tight galea one way or another. It's an interesting and important topic but this is turning an important topic into a sideshow (not to mention half the above celebrities have had hair transplants).

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you turning this thread into rating celebrities looks out of 10?

Craniofacial development/galea shape is clearly involved with male pattern baldness but this isn't the only reflection of attractiveness. Plenty of un-symmetrical people are far far more attractive than those with symmetry.

Imo it's all related to neck tension hence tight galea one way or another. It's an interesting and important topic but this is turning an important topic into a sideshow (not to mention half the above celebrities have had hair transplants).
Instead of whining provide examples for your theory and we will discuss.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of whining provide examples for your theory and we will discuss.
I'm not whining, simply suggesting that repeatedly rating looks out of 10, dilutes the discussion and new forum users won't take it seriously. At this stage I believe it's clear how jaw development and neck tension affect hairloss so be good to discuss combatting this to reverse.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not whining, simply suggesting that repeatedly rating looks out of 10, dilutes the discussion and new forum users won't take it seriously. At this stage I believe it's clear how jaw development and neck tension affect hairloss so be good to discuss combatting this to reverse.
These theories have been going on for almost 3 years and still most people dont believe it....actually i think providing pictures is important for comparation so they can see that people with great facial structure have great hair.......

Last edited:

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These theories have been going on for almost 3 years and still most people dont believe it....actually i think providing pictures is important for comparation so they can see that people with great facial structure have great hair.......
I do agree the pictures help to convince but some people will never believe there is to much money in anti-dht drugs and so much advertisement for these on social media now.

For us that do agree with the theory that it's part of the hair loss jigsaw, like myself for many years, I wish there was more talk on how to overcome this and more case studies and examples. Maybe there will be in ten years from now but I'm not convinced.

DiegoRomani

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are using Rob Lowe as example to your theory, while not only he admitted that he's using finasteride, since "his 1st hair fallen out", but also his father and brothers are receding?