Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are also affected. I have seen plenty of women with diffused hair in a pattern with poor craniofacial development even Norwood 6.
if thats the case why would finasteride work to stop hair loss? so does finasteride somehow change the craniofacial development ?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if thats the case why would finasteride work to stop hair loss? so does finasteride somehow change the craniofacial development ?
.No it doesn't. It just blocks the DHT.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Now I can tell if someone would go bald just by looking at the bone structure. People that don't belive this theory are 100% in denial.

Have you ever seen a man like Zac Efron for example who's bald?

286896_v9_ba.jpg

or Paul Walker
Paul-Walker.jpg

When you go to the Phill Osmong account on flickr you find out that literally all men of over 6000 pics don't have face shapes like these and have traits like thin nose, aquiline nose, hook nose, narrow, jawline, missing cheekbones etc.

52201149135_68143e1a3f_k.jpg

52281103319_d55a450207_h.jpg

49171693191_7313925f06_c.jpg

49171207448_6618637603_c.jpg

49171272353_3e3c7f7d4f_k.jpg

40312043183_6791aabbdd_c.jpg

Just think of how many people like these do you know that have full head of hair.

Here is the account

What bigger evidence than this. If you take a look at this account you will 100% believe this theory. Honestly after spending time for a while in it my eyes start to bleed after looking at so many odd face shapes.

Last edited:

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the saying goes "don't feed the troll" but, bro, have you heard of Freddie Ljungberg, Jude Law, Heath Ledger, Rob Holding, Marc Andre ter Stegen?

Baldness is a multifaceted process - one in which sensitivity to DHT is obviously the most decisive...not headshape, not nose size, not lack of cheekbones lmao

I've seen plenty of ugly fullheads and plenty of attractive balding people.

You scrolling through Google, downloading pics of people with Down Syndrome and kids who were murdered is straight up weird.

Your theory is *** and is verging on physiognomy. Give it up.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the saying goes "don't feed the troll" but, bro, have you heard of Freddie Ljungberg, Jude Law, Heath Ledger, Rob Holding, Marc Andre ter Stegen?

Baldness is a multifaceted process - one in which sensitivity to DHT is obviously the most decisive...not headshape, not nose size, not lack of cheekbones lmao

You scrolling through Google, downloading pics of people with Down Syndrome and kids who were murdered is straight up weird.

also do notice that men who are balding also have more facial fat giving them a rounder face appearance than men who have a bony structure with less facial fat. . i agree that that the theory may itself not be the cause of baldness.. besides without proper in depth longitudinal research with xray scans of cranofacial features at different ages ect. there is no way to prove the validity of this theory . its because cranofacial development is also masked by facial fat in many men and women. Weight gain , fats ect does also probably have some relation with inflammation , blood flow in the body in conjunction with DHT causing typical male pattern baldness in men as they age. I am yet to see a skinny person with bony facial structure who has NW6-7 . Most advanced Norwood also happen to be overweight or obese and their cranofacial features masked by lot of facial fat. This probably causing the illusionary correlation between male pattern baldness and cranofacial features which OP is talking about.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lmao. It's not about how attractive a man is. It's about how symmetrical his face is. This is theory from a blog not mine. I just read the articles three years ago and then I noticed how poor craniofacial development balding men have. I just amplify it and promote evidence. I revoked theories that were 100% mine. I believe the guy from the blog.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. It's not about how attractive a man is. It's about how symmetrical his face is. This is theory from a blog not mine. I just read the articles three years ago and then I noticed how poor craniofacial development balding men have. I just amplify it and promote evidence. I revoked theories that were 100% mine. I believe the guy from the blog.
Lol 'promote evidence'.

Remember that study a few years ago that said Justin Bieber's face was nearly perfectly symmetrical? How's his hair looking nowadays? Lmao

What about people who have suffered strokes or have Bell's palsy, like Jim Ross and still have full heads?

Give it up.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also do notice that men who are balding also have more facial fat giving them a rounder face appearance than men who have a bony structure with less facial fat. . i agree that that the theory may itself not be the cause of baldness.. besides without proper in depth longitudinal research with xray scans of cranofacial features at different ages ect. there is no way to prove the validity of this theory . its because cranofacial development is also masked by facial fat in many men and women. Weight gain , fats ect does also probably have some relation with inflammation , blood flow in the body in conjunction with DHT causing typical male pattern baldness in men as they age. I am yet to see a skinny person with bony facial structure who has NW6-7 . Most advanced Norwood also happen to be overweight or obese and their cranofacial features masked by lot of facial fat. This probably causing the illusionary correlation between male pattern baldness and cranofacial features which OP is talking about.
Honestly I think that men who are balding have the illusion of rounder, fatter faces as there is no hair to frame the face.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I think that men who are balding have the illusion of rounder, fatter faces as there is no hair to frame the face.

stallone.jpg

part of it ... but mainly the fatty deposits on the face makes it rounder...for example look at sylvester stallone in 1986.. he had a more elongated face becuase there wasnt much fat on his face as compared to now... can we say his carnofacial features degraded? not exactly...its the fats on his face and the drag of his skin due to aging in his later years thats giving that appearance

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol 'promote evidence'.

Remember that study a few years ago that said Justin Bieber's face was nearly perfectly symmetrical? How's his hair looking nowadays? Lmao

What about people who have suffered strokes or have Bell's palsy, like Jim Ross and still have full heads?

Give it up.
Jim Ross wears hat all the time and is balding. Wheter you suffer a stroke or not doesn't matter. It's all about what type of neck posture you have. That is what causes tension. Also Justin Bieber doesn't have decent bone structure. He is 100% on finasteride. He has ridged galea and fine hairs in a Norwood 3 pattern. He vertical face with flat cheekbones and narrow jawline.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Spending time on Cutflix account on instagram feels much better. If you spend some time after Phill Osmond account you will be 100% convinced. Here you will find men with decent face shapes that don't exist on the other account.

g_cache_key%3DMjY5MjA0MjY3MzIyMDQ5NTc5NA%253D%253D.jpg

s1080x1080%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fdac13-1.fna.fbcdn.jpg

_s1080x1080%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.ffdo5-1.fna.fbcdn.jpg

p1080x1080%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fccu31-1.fna.fbcdn.jpg

g_cache_key%3DMTk2MDQ0OTk3NDM0MTA2NzcwNw%253D%253D.jpg

There is also a small sample of balding men and their faces are similar to the face shape of men on the other account too. It's obvious but people will still continue to say stuff like sh*t thread and that this is debunked a century ago.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie It's a myth that juvenile hairlines are rare. If they were I wouldn't be able to find so many men that have it especially footballers. Most men that have it just shave them for a straight look. I suppose all those men are doing that.
c_ohc=kpmS9BSomqEAX-VyVl6&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.jpg

tonislav-yordanov.png

sergiu-bus.jpg

ahmed-ahmedov.jpg

aleks-bozhev.jpg

aleksandar-dyulgerov.jpg

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Spending time on Cutflix account on instagram feels much better. If you spend some time after Phill Osmond account you will be 100% convinced. Here you will find men with decent face shapes that don't exist on the other account.

View attachment 184708
View attachment 184709
View attachment 184710
View attachment 184711
View attachment 184712
There is also a small sample of balding men and their faces are similar to the face shape of men on the other account too. It's obvious but people will still continue to say stuff like sh*t thread and that this is debunked a century ago.
dude u are posting pictures of younger men and older men .. and confusing yrself with yr own theory. I used to know someone with the same face shapes as in these pictures u posted...he had sudden baldness at the vertex in his 40s .. so are u telling me his cranofacial features suddenly changed and therefore he had baldness? at the same time someone with the same facial features ( not bony structure ) is totally bald in his 30s.

If yr theory is true , then during yr childhood teens u will have already started yr MBP and soon reached Norwood 7 by age 30. WHy does it not happen in that ages? why do small boys and teens have full head of hair

Last edited:

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are also affected. I have seen plenty of women with diffused hair in a pattern with poor craniofacial development even Norwood 6.
dude tell me which woman has NW6? i have not seen any... many women by the time they reach their 50s also have poor cranofacial development but dont seem to be balding...as u age the bones in yr face actualy gets lighter as they will lose mass and how does that cause tension in the neck , galia ect as u claim?

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The-Real-Reason-Tom-Cruise-Hasnt-Aged.jpg

Look at his picture . what can u tell me about Tom cruise? when he was younger on the right he had an odd face shape. and his left pic is when he has aged . but the hair has remained the same. Unless u are telling me he has some facial fillers or treatment done on his face?

Chronic Tronic

My Regimen
Reaction score
.No it doesn't. It just blocks the DHT.
finasteride/minoxidil never worked to regrow my hair but it helps stop shedding. it's only when i add RU that my hair actually regrows, but that shits expensive. what i found is i could use RU for 4 months to regrow hair and then keep it that way for about 6 months by continuing just finasteride, before it starts shedding again. this is just my personal experience i've come to understand through years of trial and error. i'm not doubting that cranial structure has a lot to do with it but anti-androgens do work, although people respond differently to different ones and sometimes they don't respond at all.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude u are posting pictures of younger men and older men .. and confusing yrself with yr own theory. I used to know someone with the same face shapes as in these pictures u posted...he had sudden baldness at the vertex in his 40s .. so are u telling me his cranofacial features suddenly changed and therefore he had baldness? at the same time someone with the same facial features ( not bony structure ) is totally bald in his 30s.

If yr theory is true , then during yr childhood teens u will have already started yr MBP and soon reached Norwood 7 by age 30. WHy does it not happen in that ages? why do small boys and teens have full head of hair
I have never seen anyone with one of those face shapes who's bald or balding. I observe balding and non balding men all the time and I can clearly tell that they are not the same. Bone remodeling is a lifelong process and yes craniofacial features can deteriorate over time. I already said why children and teens have full heads of hair. For some people the process begins at puberty for some even before that.
dude tell me which woman has NW6? i have not seen any... many women by the time they reach their 50s also have poor cranofacial development but dont seem to be balding...as u age the bones in yr face actualy gets lighter as they will lose mass and how does that cause tension in the neck , galia ect as u claim?
You've missed. There are such women.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie For men sporting an actual juvenile hairline I can provide the following examples:
1_GettyImages-1456377843.jpg

JS67531780.jpg

0a45ee41-3e9e-4c9e-bc5d-0c992ad6e6d2-Jose_Viveros.jpg

636096295515014045-Capturemad.jpg

a051495b-1575-4721-b629-3af5d0a95203-Martinez.png

636671626882242320-LOPEZ.jpg

I think that it's quite clear that the hairline always have been like that and has never receded. Found them easily via google.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude i know someone with poor face shape, noy symmetrical, cheekbones cannot be seen. chubby cheeks .. and he has full hair after starting on finasteride in 2005 till now...dude quit it

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie to be even more sure that this theory is true I made a new quiz. 5 of those men are obviously balding and have face shapes that almost guarantees that you will be receding.if you have it and 5 of them are obviously not balding and have horizontal face shapes that I think people can't go bald with. I mixed them up. Can you tell which are balding and which are not just by looking at the bone structure.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1680805002923.jpg
    FaceApp_1680805002923.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 119
  • FaceApp_1680802405905.jpg
    FaceApp_1680802405905.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 117
  • FaceApp_1680802594913.jpg
    FaceApp_1680802594913.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 116
  • FaceApp_1680802711165.jpg
    FaceApp_1680802711165.jpg