Covre was UCKY!!!!!

Maxine

Reaction score
:( I ordered some Covre from Folica last wk and tried it last night. Used it exactly according to directions. IT SUCKS!!!!!!! The brown looked red on my scalp and had the appearance of paint. It made my hair feel stiff and UCKY!!!! I want something to mask my thin top scalp until the minoxidil starts kicking. I'm going on a vacation next month meeting some friends in Las Vegas and I just feel so shitty about the way my hair looks right now. Well, I sent the Covre back and I'm waiting for a refund. In the meantime, I'm waiting for my Xandrox to come in the mail. I took before pictures of my scalp tonite since it is early in my treatment so I will have something to compare to later...boy! Yikes! I am THIN!!!!! Awful...I am also using Proxy-N. I know it will be atleast 3 months now so I will try TRY to be patient!!!! I think I will just use eyebrow pencil and stiple it on to hide my bald spots. It's less expensive and works just as good as that DARN COVRE!!!! Just my experience with it. Maybe others have had or will have better results.

athleticmom

Reaction score
Just want anyone else to know that I like Couvre! I use the blonde one and ONLY A TINY AMOUNT behind my bangs, when I am almost done stying my hair, then I brush my hair out and change the part slightly,style a little more and then spray it a little. For whatever reason, it really makes me feel better...I do think the thinning is less noticable this way. FWIW. :)