Could this be a haircut option for those of us who are younger and higher up the Norwood scale?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In other words coping and hiding it lol.
Truth be told you cannot hide your horseshoe because its shadow is still cast on your head, also I think it's still better than being a hat prisoner, toppik prisoner etc., but you cannot become a shave prisoner so you go mad when you cannot shave daily lmao

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Truth be told you cannot hide your horseshoe because its shadow is still cast on your head, also I think it's still better than being a hat prisoner, toppik prisoner etc., but you cannot become a shave prisoner so you go mad when you cannot shave daily lmao
Yea but shaving it obviously minimizes the appearance of a horseshoe. And yes i started our saying shaving or buzzing is optimal. Its just optimal BECAUSE it hides it

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea but shaving it obviously minimizes the appearance of a horseshoe. And yes i started our saying shaving or buzzing is optimal. Its just optimal BECAUSE it hides it
Yeah, it minimizes the appearance of a horseshoe and yeah, it hides it. I stick with buzzing because I am too lazy to shave with a razor, I think we should not discourage those who want to shave or buzz, it's one of the best solutions for hairloss

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Well folks, I got the double fade like in the video. What do y'all think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211122-112545~2.png
    Screenshot_20211122-112545~2.png
    1 MB · Views: 85

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think shaving your head is embraccing baldness in a way you don't cope about saving your hair and just shave it. In my opinion it looks better than a NW7 horseshoe, but also it's a haircut like every else, so I don;t think the just shave it bros are copers, it's just they do not want to worry about changing appearance

Exactly! Finally someone who has some common sense.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It grows in too pube like for .e to have any longer than this.
Appreciate the honesty.

I find(as a whole) I get passive aggressive comments due to having a full grown out beard.

This short stubble type look to me is not very masculine but is obviously popular with this pathetic society.

I know a full thick beard is supposed to make one look older, more masculine ie aggressive and (perhaps) uglier, but I have to have mine thick as I am strawberry blonde.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Appreciate the honesty.

I find(as a whole) I get passive aggressive comments due to having a full grown out beard.

This short stubble type look to me is not very masculine but is obviously popular with this pathetic society.

I know a full thick beard is supposed to make one look older, more masculine ie aggressive and (perhaps) uglier, but I have to have mine thick as I am strawberry blonde.

damn, I wish my beard would fill in already. I have hair on my body like a great ape, even on my damn knuckles and in my neck, but I still have patches of little pathetic vellus hairs on my cheeks

maybe it's an age thing. when did it fully fill in for you ?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn, I wish my beard would fill in already. I have hair on my body like a great ape, even on my damn knuckles and in my neck, but I still have patches of little pathetic vellus hairs on my cheeks

maybe it's an age thing. when did it fully fill in for you ?
Can be an age thing, but I could grow a full beard in my 20's.

Chose to have a goatee as my Dad(also bald) wore one and I thought a full beard would look too OTT without hair.

Have had the birds nest for approx 4years now.

Does bring an awful lot of attention though, especially when bald, big framed and tall, having it proper ie grow out full and thick and of course the light colour.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does bring an awful lot of attention though, especially when bald, big framed and tall, having it proper ie grow out full and thick and of course the light colour.
Could always set sail from pompey, and catch fish fingers for a living, everybody looks like that at sea.

9352330ac1e21c6407bcfc3e582e4f31.jpg

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it minimizes the appearance of a horseshoe and yeah, it hides it. I stick with buzzing because I am too lazy to shave with a razor, I think we should not discourage those who want to shave or buzz, it's one of the best solutions for hairloss
Dude i literally started out saying its the only way to go lol. Lets just be honest about its implications