Could this be a haircut option for those of us who are younger and higher up the Norwood scale?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see what you mean, especially if you are taking it off in front of people that have only seen you with the hat on.
ultimate panic attack bad trip from hell, imagine being forced to take some super strong psychedelic sh*t like DMT, and taking some super stimulant like yohimbine, and then having to take off your hat with a girl you've been chatting up who has only seen you with a hat on xD

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
You have a weird inverse BDD where you think grown out looks better lol. You look fine there, a lot younger. Other guy is right you look like some kind of indie band member
I'm afraid I'm way too skinny and can't put on muscle. I just look sick with my thin neck and a shaved head.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like the pics I've posted so far aren't really that good of me. Here are some better pictures.

asmongold and the kingdom of the crystal skull

but I kinda dig it actually. it looks silly obviously but also more unique. not just a clone like any old bald guy

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's be clear. The shave it or buzz it route is definitely the way to go but it's literally the meaning of not embracing it. You're literally f*****g minimizing the contrast between the horseshoe and bald area, it's literally by definition hiding not embracing it

What OP is doing, having the horseshoe grown out, is embracing it

It's f*****g insane how much bluepilled bald beast brahs have deluded themselves

Firstly, I don't know who the f*** you're calling a bald beast coz the only person deluded is you if you think im bald at NW2.

Secondly, it depends on one's definition of embracing it. One could say that 100% bald is more accepting/embracing the fact that one is Balding than only showing one is 95% bald by showing they only have 5% hair.

No idea what you're on about because going 100% bald is not f*****g minimizing anything Lmfao WTF! It's clear as hell one is bald AF if their fully shaved.

It's actually not embracing that one is Balding by keeping only a negligible amount of hair.

So like I said, it depends on one's definition.

Last edited:

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly, I don't know who the f*** you're calling a bald beast coz the only person deluded is you if you think im bald at NW2.

Secondly, it depends on one's definition of embracing it. One could say that 100% bald is more accepting/embracing the fact that one is Balding than only showing one is 95% bald by showing they only have 5% hair.

No idea what you're on about because going 100% bald is not f*****g minimizing anything Lmfao WTF! It's clear as hell one is bald AF if their fully shaved.

It's actually not embracing that one is Balding by keeping only a negligible amount of hair.

Its literally hiding the horseshoe lmao. Get the f*** out of here it's objectively the opposite of embracing it

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score
Its literally hiding the horseshoe lmao. Get the f*** out of here it's objectively the opposite of embracing it
I can see both sides. when I shave my head, you can still see exactly where the hair is and isn't growing, so even with a shaved head I'm not "hiding" it. However it definitely takes confidence walking around looking like me without a hat. I've been practicing going out without a hat and I'm starting to get a little more confident. Definitely getting some surprised looks from people who have only seen me with a hat though.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see both sides. when I shave my head, you can still see exactly where the hair is and isn't growing, so even with a shaved head I'm not "hiding" it. However it definitely takes confidence walking around looking like me without a hat. I've been practicing going out without a hat and I'm starting to get a little more confident. Definitely getting some surprised looks from people who have only seen me with a hat though.
Yea but shaving it obviously makes the horseshoe a lot less visible

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You think people don't know that people who shave their heads are bald? Lmfao. What deluded bubble do you live in, you get the f*** outta here.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think people don't know that people who shave their heads are bald? Lmfao. What deluded bubble do you live in, you get the f*** outta here.
Holy f*** this projection lmao. Deluding yourself into thinking hiding hair loss is embracing it then accusing someone else of delusion.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** this projection lmao. Deluding yourself into thinking hiding hair loss is embracing it then accusing someone else of delusion.

Shaving off ones hair is not hiding hairloss, lmfaoooo it's literally over exaggerating it.

Anyway, not going to waste my time arguing with you about extremely unimportant things like this.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think shaving your head is embraccing baldness in a way you don't cope about saving your hair and just shave it. In my opinion it looks better than a NW7 horseshoe, but also it's a haircut like every else, so I don;t think the just shave it bros are copers, it's just they do not want to worry about changing appearance