Could this be a haircut option for those of us who are younger and higher up the Norwood scale?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me to hold up a number of fingers or something for a selfie and I'll post it.
Im used to people giving me the middle finger so you could start with that?

ohg1023

Established Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• PXL_20211120_131333724.jpg
    PXL_20211120_131333724.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 75

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool, Nicely done.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im more offended that you have used a dead grey tabby cat to cover your toilet seat.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
This site is turning into tinder.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your other look, looks more like a college professor to me. So i guess it depends what first impression you want people to make.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could definitely pull off the bald look mate. Just shave it all off.

It looks worse with hair at this point since there isn't much left.

You Will look a lot more confident of you embrace the bald look that try to rock 5% of your hair and thereby highlight that you are 95% bald.

I know it will come as a shock for a few days/weeks once you first go slick bald, but you will get used to it.

Or, try to get a hair system, work an extra job, find another way to make money, see where you can cut costs and get a hair system.
Let's be clear. The shave it or buzz it route is definitely the way to go but it's literally the meaning of not embracing it. You're literally f*****g minimizing the contrast between the horseshoe and bald area, it's literally by definition hiding not embracing it

What OP is doing, having the horseshoe grown out, is embracing it

It's f*****g insane how much bluepilled bald beast brahs have deluded themselves

Last edited:

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's be clear. The shave it or buzz it route is definitely the way to go but it's literally the meaning of not embracing it. You're literally f*****g minimizing the contrast between the horseshoe and bald area, it's literally by definition hiding not embracing it

What OP is doing, having the horseshoe grown out is embracing it
He should grow out the skullet in a ponytail

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

What OP is doing, having the horseshoe grown out, is embracing it

It's f*****g insane how much bluepilled bald beast brahs have deluded themselves
I never really bought into the "embrace it" idea. I'd rather look younger and bald would add maybe 10 years to my age and balding horseshoe would add 20.