Corona Virus=no Barber=hair Grows On Side Not So Much On Top

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to buzz the top again so I was thinking about giving it a buzz on the back and sides, but I am sure it will look very uneven if I do it myself and I don't know how to blend it in. I just have to wait. I feel bad for salons and barbers. They will never get back any of the money they are losing now. Nobody is going to get extra haircuts to make up for this when it's over with.
i dont feel bad for these places..they make so much money..particulary salons...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I was at a private BBQ and this was not only a topic of discussion but some girl went and done it to a guy a short time later! A lot of anxious men regardless of balding or not and equally anxious girlfriends who don't want to get the blame ha. Literally seems to be a topic every time there's a video call and you ask each other about quarantine. Obviously harder when you're balding for it to go wrong.

It depends on how much hair you have how you approach this. If you're satisfied with number 4 all over, that's easy as someone suggested and a good back up option if it goes wrong. No fades needed and grows fast. You can also ask someone who has a little experience or themselves knows someone who could help you.

I know a girl who is hairdresser but my gf wants to try it for fun, so be it. I got sent this vid for how to fade and I think it's pretty good. Key is to make the lines straight or it will look messed up! Top is easy with scissors to look semi decent.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going through a shed, pretty freaking glad that there is a quarantine

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this blows my mind that so little people r commenting on it.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I got it done in the end by my gf and I love it. For those that are growing their hair on top still and don't want to buzz, there is an easy and youthful solution. Just go for an undercut! No need to blend it at all just ensure the line is straight. Once I saw it like that I just kept it, has been years since I did it as usually I have a number 1 fade which is also quite fashionable. People have complemented me on this one more though as it looks more daring/sharper I guess and the fact it was done by her. The top she gave a mini trim which was simple enough and cleaned up the sideburns and back.

keyakinan-radamel-falcao-di-laga-kontra-kamerun.jpg