Copper Peptides Vs Minoxidil

Reaction score
chromedomefear said:
oh, and I met the guy at a coffee house. he was trying to get me to recruite people to a pyramid scam he had already fallen for, because he does not like how much his job pays him. he also has to do his grad student's work for them because they slack off and the project is his responsibility. I'm sure I can work a deal with him and get myself some good job experience. last I talked to him he was trying a different get rich fast scam and trying to recruit me again.

College,

Seriously, you do have loads of good pertinent info on any post that I've read of yours. You've got a good head, and a very objective way of disseminating information, which I look forward to when I get on a thread. This quote here is a good amount of info that you're providing, however I'm not sure what any of this has to do with this post, or any post on this board.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahha..... dude....you make a great point. iam too lazy to read the entire thread so, whats the verdict on min vs cp? and again...hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jay2K6

Established Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of trying minoxidil in the morning and folligen at night... Do you guys think it will be effective?

chromedomefear

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the eff to think anymore. I think I should just shave my head and go back to using my computer strictly for p**rn again.

Felk

Reaction score
chromedomefear said:
I don't know what the eff to think anymore. I think I should just shave my head and go back to using my computer strictly for p**rn again.

Hahaha! You really crack me up chromedome... :lol: