Copper Peptide questions

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jojje said:
israelite said:
Jojje said:
just ordered 5 G AHK-CU peptides, do you guys think it will be safe/good to mix it with liquid minoxidil and use same delivery system?[/quotemy next batch I'm mixing with trincomin
how much are u going to put in the tricomin botle?

i dont know yet i will probably use what the% othr memebrs are using.several people are using tricomin as the delivery

n1ckk

Reaction score
Is there anyone who sells their ahk-cu or does anyone know where to buy it ? I really want to try this to. I feel like minoxidil is losing its effect .. :(

Patrickbateman

Reaction score
n1ckkNL said:
Is there anyone who sells their ahk-cu or does anyone know where to buy it ? I really want to try this to. I feel like minoxidil is losing its effect .. :(

Yeah everyones talking about this but finding it seems tricky, except for these chinese sellers, but I don't feel comfortable with that. I found a US based chemical trading company called Raxus Chem Trade, I think I'm going to order it from them.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any estimate of how the AHK-Cu peptide compares in price to Tricomin itself, assuming that the latter _does_ contain a 1% solution, like they say? I'm looking for a net price per gram of copper peptide, of course. Has anybody worked it out? :dunno:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Remind me who established that Tricomin contains a 1% solution again?

I don't remember anymore who first established that. It might have been Trachey himself.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Somebody at Procyte said that, although I don't know/remember if it was Trachey, or somebody else.

So do you have an answer to my main question above?

n1ckk

Reaction score
Patrickbateman said:
n1ckkNL said:

Yeah everyones talking about this but finding it seems tricky, except for these chinese sellers, but I don't feel comfortable with that. I found a US based chemical trading company called Raxus Chem Trade, I think I'm going to order it from them.

I took a look at their site and they sell alot of hairloss chemicals including RUM and bimatoprost.

do you know what they ask for AHK-CU ? how much do you have to buy in one time ?

n1ckk

Reaction score
Patrickbateman said:
n1ckkNL said:

I took a look at their site and they sell alot of hairloss chemicals including RUM and bimatoprost.

do you know what they ask for AHK-CU ? how much do you have to buy in one time ?

powersam

Reaction score
Bryan said:
finfighter said:

I don't remember anymore who first established that. It might have been Trachey himself.

No-one established that.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Bryan said:
Somebody at Procyte said that, although I don't know/remember if it was Trachey, or somebody else.

Well your question is impossible to answer, without first definitvely knowing the percentage in Tricomin, and rumors do not qualify.

I said ASSUMING that the 1% figure given by Procyte is correct, how do the costs of the peptides then compare?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
powersam said:
Bryan said:
finfighter said:

No-one established that.

Give me an English translation of what that's supposed to mean. Are you saying that nobody at Procyte ever made such a claim? Was it just a lie told by the person who reported it here? :dunno:

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
finfighter said:
Bryan said:

Well your question is impossible to answer, without first definitvely knowing the percentage in Tricomin, and rumors do not qualify.

I said ASSUMING that the 1% figure given by Procyte is correct, how do the costs of the peptides then compare?

This is a very reasonable question, can you answer finfighter?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
And even if Tricomin contained a one percent solution, the raw ingredients are still cheaper at about $30 per gram.

$30 per gram? Huh?? Is that what the AHK-Cu peptide cost when it was bought in large quantities (a kilogram or more, if I understand correctly) by those other guys on this site?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
You can get the price down if you buy a kilo of course, I'm talking about gram prices.

I'm still not sure what you're saying. Is the cost $30/gram if you buy a kilogram at a time? Is that what you're saying?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
I'm saying you can buy individual grams for around $30- $35 or so.

Hey, it's been a long time since I bought a bottle of Tricomin a few years ago, but I see that doing a Google search on it right now came up with a price of $42 per bottle (and that may not even be the best available price)! Assuming once again that Procyte is accurate when they say that it contains a 1% solution of the AHK-Cu peptide, that would mean that you're paying $42 for about 1.8 grams of the peptide, or about $23.3/gram! Cool! That's a pretty good deal, and better than what you said in a previous post! :)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why on earth would I want to bet you serious money, based solely on what another person finds in some complicated testing?? :dunno:

Earlier in this thread, I asked you REPEATEDLY to tell me what the cost of the peptide in Tricomin is, assuming that Procyte was correct in what they've told us about the 1% concentration! You hemmed and hawed about that REPEATEDLY, and never gave me a straight answer. I finally had to do the searching myself, and came up with a reasonable answer.

Until your friends can do their testing in the next month or so that supports (or denies) what Procyte says is the true concentration of the peptide in Tricomin, I'm going to assume that what they told us is the truth.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
What a joke, Bryan now is making it explicitly clear that he is a lier.

The word you're hopelessly searching for (and failing to find) is spelled "liar". L-I-A-R, not L-I-E-R.

finfighter said:
Here's the hilarious part, when you ask Bryan why he thinks it contains 1% AHK, he claims that some random guy on the internet, told him he called procyte and they told him it contained 1%.

I think you saw the same posts I did. Don't call me a "lier", just because of that.