Copper Peptide questions

Jacob

Reaction score
And you've only been here since the 24th :shock:

But SOMEbody has to point out the obvious :punk:

Medium

Reaction score
Oh the "ive been here longer than you card" ??

LOL

Is that the best you got :dunno:

Anyway I just thought I would make a pointless meaningless comment. Pretty much like you did :woot:

Seriously I was just here for the RU thread, as it was the best one I had come across

Plz be gentle. Im new here, no ?

Jacob

Reaction score
Not necessarily "I've been here longer"...it's a "newbie" and what he's posting about.

And btw...maybe LEF didn't like that they were selling a "watered down version" So now it's "back-ordered" :shakehead:

Medium

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Not necessarily "I've been here longer"...it's a "newbie" and what he's posting about.

And btw...maybe LEF didn't like that they were selling a "watered down version" So now it's "back-ordered" :shakehead:

Hmmmmmm yeah, maybe.

And then start selling it again mid october

Whack a bit of Phen in ure minoxidil and you have the "poor mans version" of Prox-n, might be better than nothin

knaille12

Reaction score
Hi everybody, i'm new here. I found some products with copper petpides on internet (Dermaheal USA, Dermoday cosmetic, Restorex). Can you told me if you think taht products have a good % of copper ? One of those said 5%, but is it the real % ?
Sorry for my bad english

Thanks

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
So when they talk about the cu concentration, is it pure 1% or is it a 1% solution?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
lakota said:
Bryan,

Do you know if Dr P's "spin trap" product would have higher amounts of CU's?

Which specific "spin trap" product of his are you talking about? And what are you comparing it to?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
rick31 said:
So when they talk about the cu concentration, is it pure 1% or is it a 1% solution?

Meaning what, exactly?? :dunno:

knaille12

Reaction score
I found a product looks like Capixyl
http://www.simontherapie.com/Simon-Ther ... -CARE.aspx

ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE 3 (stimulates protein synthesis in the matrix, around the hair follicle, thus contributing attachment, strength and better growth of the hair follicle.)

ESSENTIALS OIL: Two flavonoids, alpha glucosyl hesperidin and red clover extract, (with antioxidant properties), Tea Tree Oil (with anti septic properties), Romarin (with astrigent activity.)

VITAMINS: E (antioxidant), B6-PP or B3 (control the seborrheic secretion), Pro-vitamin B5 (covers the hair with a hydrating film.)

OLIGOELEMENTS: Silicium (fights the free radicals), Zn, Magnesium and Copper (stimulate the general metabolism.)

24 CARAT GOLD MICROMETRIC PARTICLES stimulate microcirculation, providing the hair shaft with nutrition and preventing the loss of hair.

It's expensive but they said:" Use 2-3 times a week".
I contacted them for more information but i'm still waiting their email.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
btw, sorry for telling you to go slurp on dr p's nutsack jacob... never apologized for that.

finfighter

Reaction score
blaze said:
btw, sorry for telling you to go slurp on dr p's nutsack jacob... never apologized for that.

This has got be the funniest post I have ever read! LOL!

Jacob

Reaction score
What's funnier is that it's Bryan doing the slurping..and that's how Prox is made.

powersam

Reaction score
Could use of copper peptides downregulate endogenous SOD production?

crochetg

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys i have been using AHK CU peptides in a cream where i can control the amount of the AHK i add to achieve doses that are actually shown to help with hairloss. Reversing the fibrosis. It was also shown that AHK CU peptides may act as a 5a reductase inhibitor!

[youtube:3e3oe703]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xZKqrMF-bA[/youtube:3e3oe703]

powersam

Reaction score
jonson said:
What about folligen it's ghk or ahk peptide?

Folligen might even be harmful as the actual peptide used is very important.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just ordered 5 G AHK-CU peptides, do you guys think it will be safe/good to mix it with liquid minoxidil and use same delivery system?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jojje said:
just ordered 5 G AHK-CU peptides, do you guys think it will be safe/good to mix it with liquid minoxidil and use same delivery system?[/quotemy next batch I'm mixing with trincomin

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
Jojje said:
just ordered 5 G AHK-CU peptides, do you guys think it will be safe/good to mix it with liquid minoxidil and use same delivery system?[/quotemy next batch I'm mixing with trincomin
how much are u going to put in the tricomin botle?