Contributing To The Japanese Trip To The Hlc Is A Mistake

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't want to admit this in this madman's thread, but f*** it, I'll give you the reason I'm not donating:

I contribute as it is. I've already got published articles on new hairloss research and tech, with lots more on the way and I will also pen an article covering every nitty-gritty detail I can dig up about what goes down at the conference as it happens; covering anything Hellouser can't or did not get and it will be here for you to read, free of charge unless someone higher up tells me otherwise. There's lots more info headed your way about stem cells, health factors that play into hairloss, new technologies and regenerative therapies and I'm also going to try setting up an interview or two, when Tsuji's trials begin, I'll be watching like a hawk and relaying every bit of info on the as soon as it happens. All of this info written in association with the best hairloss treasure hunters and scientifically literate members of the community.

I think what Hellouser is trying to do is great and with the best of intentions, I personally will not be donating, though I wish him the best of luck.

But I don't support punishing people from the forums for not donating, either. Ultimately, this should be Hellouser and HairLossTalk.com's call.

I can get behind the idea of providing incentives though. Perhaps it would be possible to set up a secret livestream or something for users who donated? The information still gets published on time when he gets back, but backers got a gopro-style look at what he's doing on the ground and no one else gets to see that?

Just throwin' ideas out.

I'm typing this message to potential contributors. Please read the partial post by That_Guy which I incorporated into this post right above what I'm saying here. In his partial post above, That_Guy explains his reason for why he feels he should not be expected to contribute to the Japan HLC trip. In a nutshell he's saying that he shouldn't be expected to contribute because he's special. This of course means the rest of us aren't special.

People listen up, we are each special in our own eyes. In my eyes I'm special. In your eyes your special. In each person's eyes he or she is special. If those of us who think of ourselves as special were to not donate then nobody would donate.

But in That_Guy's view, ONLY he is truly special. In his eyes the rest of us just think we're special but he really is special. In his arrogant, self-serving, self-aggrandizing view of himself he is THE ONE like "Neo" in the movie "Matrix". In his view, he's the INDISPENSABLE POSTER like Barack Obama said America is the indispensable nation. In his view, we all owe everything to him because he has done so much for all of us. He thinks that he is special in a way that none of the rest of us can truly be special. Like I said, we each believe that we ourselves are special but he believes he's special in a bigger way than just him believing that he's special. He thinks he's special in a way that each and everyone of us should also accept that he is more special than any of the rest of us. He thinks the rest of us should all accept that he is truly special while the rest of us only mistakenly believe that we are each special. He thinks hes bettet than the rest of us (because he's more special) and we should accept that he has been our savior here. He thinks that we should all accept that without him we are all sunk. He thinks we should all accept that we owe him.

What a laugh! He could leave right now and never come back for all I care. He has done nothing for any of us that others haven't done for him. He brags about him posting studies as if he's the only one who posts studies.

And he acts as if other posters shouldn't expect him to contribute because he does so much for the team BUT Hellouser will use his employment leave to go to all the way to Japan to get us the Hair Loss Congress information, and Hellouser is still going to contribute. I think last year Hellouser threw in $500 of his own money to the cause even though he's the one who did all the work.

That_Guy's reasoning for why we should not expect him to contribute is nothing but a bunch of self-serving and self-aggrandizing crap. There is only one true reason why he is not donating and it has nothing to do with him already giving so much to the group. Like I said, Hellouser gives a lot more to the group than That_Guy does and Hellouser is still going to contribute.

The real reason That_Guy won't contribute to the Japan HLC trip is because he's a stinking mooch who thinks it's a bad business decision to pay for something if he can get some suckers to pay for it for him. It's just that simple. He wants to get the information at other people's expense. He wants to ride other people's backs. Candy tastes so much sweeter when you're able to dupe someone else into paying for it.

If you contribute then you are letting That_Guy (and others like him) ride your back. If you contribute then you are the mule for That_Guy and others like him.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Potential contributors, I've been telling you all that one of the guys who's trying to mooch off you is the poster who calls himself "notcoolanymore". Check out the post below. The post is by me. I'm nameless. I've told everyone that mooches like notcoolanymore feel no shame about mooching off of you. I also posted how these mooches think it's smart business strategy for them to get you to pay for them to receive the information, at no cost to the mooches. Now please look at the last line of the pasted information below. Note that the mooch who calls himself "notcoolanymore" liked my post. By liking my post he's publicly affirming his agreement with my statements in that post. He's affirming his intent to mooch off contributors, and he's affirming that in his view it's good business practice to mooch off the contributors. He comes right out and tells you that he wants you potential contributors to pay for him to get the HLC information, at no cost to him, because that's what is in his financial best interests. He's mocking contributors, and he figures that you potential contributors are such weak mules that you'll contribute even if he publicly mocks you for contributing.

1. namelessSenior Member

The people who aren't donating feel no shame about leeching off other people. They think it's a smart business move for them to get you to pay for them to receive the information for free. And make no mistake about it - if you donate even $1 and they donate nothing then you are paying for them to get the information for free.

#40nameless, Monday at 1:10 PM
    Last edited: Monday at 1:53 PM
    Edit Delete Report
    + Quote Reply
    Notcoolanymore likes this.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
What is the name of that guy? Who is this guy you are talking about?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
What is the name of that guy? Who is this guy you are talking about?

He calls himself "That_Guy" the same as I call myself "nameless" and the same as you call yourself "DoctorHouse". He uses the name "That_Guy" at this site.

He has an undeserved sense of entitlement. He thinks you owe him because he does so much for you. He thinks everyone else should understand that they should pay for him to receive the HLC information for free because he has done so much for all of us that we should all understand that the rest of us owe him.

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
Whoever wants to mooch, please feel free to pm me as I've made a donation and am willing to give anyone who hasn't made a donation the info we receive as soon as we get it!

g.i joey

Reaction score
And it doesn't really matter what his real name is. The only thing that really matters is that he has a sense of entitlement here. He thinks you owe him because he has done so much for you. He thinks he's the indispensable poster.

This actually sounds like you're describing yourself, you know, cause you kind of made 3 threads about your "anonymous" contribution to this trip.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Whoever wants to mooch, please feel free to pm me as I've made a donation and am willing to give anyone who hasn't made a donation the info we receive as soon as we get it!

That's why I'm proposing that if the project only becomes available to contributors it would be a good idea to make all contributors bound to a rule that if a contributor discloses the information outside the group that contributor shall be liable to the group for "X" amount of money, and that amount of money should be at least equal to the entire cost of the trip plus any expenses to get that money from you, such as legal fees and court costs. In addition, that person should not be allowed to be part of HLC groups in the future. And if the group will permit I will accept the responsibility to sue you on behalf of all contributors with the proceeds (after legal expenses and fees) going to all contributors equally, except you of course.

Or *if* HairLossTalk.com decides that the information is for contributors only, they could just kick you out of that group since you've already publicly stated you will break that rule.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's what I really think. There's NOT going to be a cure any time soon. With the exception of Japan.

But I only think it will help people with thick hair, as it might thin out the existing hair that is used.

Histogen was supposed to be out around 2011. Where is it today? N

Everybody thinks that transplanting "DHT resistant hair" is the key. Unfortunately, it could be the scalp
that is rejecting the hair is the problem.

That's why, I only buy things at this site to contribute. But that's it.

I really wish there WOULD be a cure soon, but there's not. And even if it's in Japan, it won't help me.

I live in the United States.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

To potential contributors, look above at the recent post by g.i. joey, which I incorporated into this post. He says
he will give you the HLC info even if you don't donate.

So why bother donating when g.i. joey is publicly stating that he will give you the information for free even if you don't donate? This means you're going to get the information whether you donate or not so why donate?

If you donate you're letting mooches ride your back, and it's totally unnecessary since g.i. joey will give you the information for free whether you donate or not.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I should also add I have not made a contribution myself.

Shove it dude. Now I know I'm dealing with a madman.

I already read/saw that you donated a few weeks ago. You posted it right after you donated. I guess you've deleted that post now but you posted that you donated weeks ago when you donated. And just to let you know, I could prove it if I had to. And this post by you now claiming that you didn't donate can be used to establish that you're a liar. And for the record even earlier today you posted that you donated. Here's your post from earlier today:

g.i joeySenior Member
#91g.i joey, Today at 3:58 PM

Last edited:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Posters like That_Guy, Thomps1523, notcoolanymore, and numerous other posters want to ride your back.

Has the hairloss conference taken place yet? I want to take advantage of all the free information that will be posted here. Thanks again nameless.