Contributing To The Japanese Trip To The Hlc Is A Mistake

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
That having been said there is still the issue of possible scamming according to some people so I have to run the situation through the dispute process.

Is it an issue of you getting scammed or being laughed at for your contribution? You paid to get detailed information on current and future treatments and I am pretty sure that is what hellouser will provide. Either way you seem to be stressing about it, so hopefully you get your money back.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I put my head on the pillow for 10 minutes and it dawned on me everything we've been arguing about.

I am NOT disputing any charges tomorrow. There is no reason to. The only reason I questioned whether or not the trip is really a vacation is because I let a couple guys get into my head and convince me of that. But it is not true. The trip will be a lot of work and those guys who temporarily convinced me otherwise are just plain wrong. I am not disputing any charges. There is no reason to.

Wow! Captain Rex was right - occulus really did demoralize me. He really convinced me that the trip is a mistake. But it is not a mistake. And I'm not disputing the charges. And of course Hellouser is the right person to go to the HLC. I can't believe how much occulus got into my head. I really started thinking the trip might be a scam. If occulus can make me feel that way I wonder how he's making other potential donators feel.

Now I'm really off to bed.

Actual footage of this taking place:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
why this forum and its admin is still tolerating nameless' insanity is beyond me. i mean, the entertainment factor is high but we've reached a point where this 50 year old child pollutes the whole forum with his nonsense. creating one stupid thread after another just to attract attention.
everyone here clearly sees what a mentally ill person he is, and it's getting worse with each day.
i say enough is enough already.

give him at least a ban on the creation of new threads.

Where do you get off calling my posts "nonsense"?

What's so nonsensical about asking blood-sucking leeches to contribute?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not donating but I also do not plan on reading through the massive thread that will be created for this years HLC. I am just not interested in knowing what treatments we "might" get, or what we are "close" to getting.

But if Hellouser comes back with information about a coming breakthrough you will read that information, right?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You want to call me a "mooch" or a "sponge". Well, you know what? I am.

And if Hellouser comes back with interesting information about a coming breakthrough then you will read that information even though you won't chip in to get that information, right?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
As I indicated earlier, the trip to Japan to gather info from the HLC is definitely not a scam of any kind. It is actually going to be a lot of work. Occulus and Johnson started calling the trip a scam and I began thinking that they might be right. I can't believe that a man of my intelligence actually fell for that sh*t. The trip is definitely not a scam of any kind. And I'm definitely not disputing the charge I made to make my donation. There's no reason to. That doesn't mean it's OK for some people to mooch the information Hellouser will bring back from the HLC. Of course mooching isn't illegal, but it is lowlife behavior. No matter if you get your hair back...no matter how pretty getting your hair back makes you...if you're a mooch then you're a lowlife who isn't worth a damn.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
No, I did not donate to send Hellouser to the Hair Loss Conference. It is not that I am against it, but I have my reasons for choosing not to

The reason is because you're a leech who wants to ride other people's backs, right?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"You shouldn't be allowed to read the news unless you chipped in gas money for the reporter to get there."

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
"You shouldn't be allowed to read the news unless you chipped in gas money for the reporter to get there."

I do. News media gets advertising revenue when I read the news. That's how I chip in.

You're chipping in nothing to get the HLC information even though you know you will examine that information. You know that other posters will have to chip in more money to make up for the money you won't chip in. This makes you a mooch and a blood-sucking leech.

Last edited:

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score

Lol what kind of absurd analogy is that?

Surprisingly, I find myself agreeing with Nameless in that the news should be reserved for people who are paying. I think it's too late to do something about it this year as many people have anonymously donated already, but maybe something to consider in the future.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Lol what kind of absurd analogy is that?

Surprisingly, I find myself agreeing with Nameless in that the news should be reserved for people who are paying. I think it's too late to do something about it this year as many people have anonymously donated already, but maybe something to consider in the future.

Only 22 people have chipped in so far and almost all of them posted that they donated right after they did so. We can easily determine the other few who donated without posting that they donated.

The people who aren't donating feel no shame about leeching off other people. They think it's a smart business move for them to get you to pay for them to receive the information for free. And make no mistake about it - if you donate even $1 and they donate nothing then you are paying for them to get the information for free.

Last edited:

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Only 22 people have chipped in so far and almost all of them posted that they donated right after they did so. We can easily determine the other few who donated without posting that they donated.

The people who aren't donating feel no shame about leeching off other people. They think it's a smart business move for them to get you to pay for them to receive the information for free. And make no mistake about it - if you donate even $1 and they donate nothing then you are paying for them to get the information for free. And these sponges are people who could afford to make donations.

But I don't even know the technical work @Admin would need to do in to implement such a thing. It could be a quick thing or it could be really complex.

This could even be beneficial for Admin because now people would be paying to view the information, so it's possible they will collect more money than what is needed for Hellouser to travel. In that case, maybe they'd split the money...idk

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
But I don't even know the technical work @Admin would need to do in to implement such a thing. It could be a quick thing or it could be really complex.

This could even be beneficial for Admin because now people would be paying to view the information, so it's possible they will collect more money than what is needed for Hellouser to travel. In that case, maybe they'd split the money...idk

Well, Hellouser and Admin would have to look at the issue to be certain but we are talking about less than 25 people who have donated. I would think that they could isolate those 25 people or refund the donations and start over in a manner that they can determine which posters donate as they do so. And I would think that the people who have donated would be agreeable to working with Admin/Hellouser to determine who has donated so we wouldn't necessarily have to start over because that would probably be a little harder. I would imaging that the people who have donated would not want people getting away with not donating since the people who have donated are paying for the people who haven't donated to get to examine the information for free.

To reiterate, either Admin, Hellouser, and people who have donated could work together to figure out who has donated or we could refund the donations and start over, tracking who donates as they donate.

Again, we are talking about less than 25 contributors so far.

Last edited: