Contributing To The Japanese Trip To The Hlc Is A Mistake

Takeela370

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look you psycho, there's no rules to this. It's called a "donation" for a reason. It's not a f*****g IPO you're invested in that as soon as you give some money to gives you the right to b**ch at other people for not contributing or owning part of the company. If you want to DONATE you can, if you don't want to, you're not forced to. If you're going to have a fkin aneurism over every single user on hair forum not contributing but still getting the information then you yourself shouldn't have contributed in the first place.

This thread should be deleted and nameless should not be able to create more threads full of psychotic, incoherent babbling.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't even know about last years congress, didn't read any of the information in its master thread, and I won't read any info about this Japanese congress. That's why i'm not donating. The way I see it, if a hair loss treatment is going to come out soon, and it's big and it's effective, i'll hear or read about it. I do not want to pay money to know what's coming in 5 years. I want to pay money to put what's coming in 5 years, on my head. Discussing what may or may not come out for years to come, without a product ever coming out, would slowly drive me insane.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Look you psycho, there's no rules to this. It's called a "donation" for a reason. It's not a f*****g IPO you're invested in that as soon as you give some money to gives you the right to b**ch at other people for not contributing or owning part of the company. If you want to DONATE you can, if you don't want to, you're not forced to. If you're going to have a fkin aneurism over every single user on hair forum not contributing but still getting the information then you yourself shouldn't have contributed in the first place.

This thread should be deleted and nameless should not be able to create more threads full of psychotic, incoherent babbling.

Listen up leech, you're just mad because you want to mooch without being told that you're mooching. Where is it written that people who donate should not be allowed to make an issue of the fact that some people aren't donating? Show me where the rules say that you moochers should be allowed to sponge off other people and people can't can't call you out for it. There is no such rule.

You have a right to mooch and I have the right to call you out for mooching. The same rule that gives you the right to call me a "psycho" gives me the right to call you the mooch that you are. But I don't care if you call me a psycho because there is not one psychiatrist in the entire world who says I'm "psycho" but you really are a mooch.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't even know about last years congress, didn't read any of the information in its master thread, and I won't read any info about this Japanese congress. That's why i'm not donating. The way I see it, if a hair loss treatment is going to come out soon, and it's big and it's effective, i'll hear or read about it. I do not want to pay money to know what's coming in 5 years. I want to pay money to put what's coming in 5 years, on my head. Discussing what may or may not come out for years to come, without a product ever coming out, would slowly drive me insane.

If you don't examine the info then there is NOTHING wrong with you not donating. I'm only annoyed with the moochers who aren't donating but will examine the information.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
This nameless kid is seriously schizo. I hope he gets help.

In his defense I donated $10 to a bum in LA last week. When he went to Burger King instead of McDonald's I was livid, and demanded my money back! It's like this guy didn't know that the second I gave him money that his choices were up to me to decide!

Aza

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't mind me, just popping by to post some memes, courtesy of your friends from the Brotzu thread.

image.jpeg

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's what's happening:

• Nameless made a rather large donation on a whim due to his desperation

• Some points were raised that made him question this decision

• He "decided" NOT to reclaim his money (probably because he truthfully CAN'T) and is instead lobbying for everyone who doesn't chip in to not receive the info. He regrets his donation, but instead sees this as an opportunity to grandstand on how "helpful" he is.

I hate to break this to you, a**h**, but people are free to do with their money whatever they please. Hellouser has no obligation to go and no one has any obligation to fund him to go.

I don't mean this in any sort of condescending way, but if you want to and can't afford to take a trip to the most expensive country on earth to get some one-on one-time with some hairloss researchers to publish on a website, that is your problem. If other people, out of the goodness of their heart or desperation, choose to throw you a few bones, that is their legal right and choice to do so.

Advocating for the suppression of an interview that is fully intended to be visible to the public just because some strangers didn't pitch in for gas money is childish and nothing more than your grandstanding bullshit.

That's all there is to it.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
In his defense I donated $10 to a bum in LA last week. When he went to Burger King instead of McDonald's I was livid, and demanded my money back! It's like this guy didn't know that the second I gave him money that his choices were up to me to decide!

You're a bad guy but that "bum" is not necessarily a bad guy. You both want something for nothing. He wants free food and you want free expensive HLC information. Actually, I feel bad for him and I've donated to the homeless, but I don't feel sorry for you at all. He deserves help but you do not. You're a man who has the money to pay his share but you mooch anyway. At least in the bum's case he really doesn't have the money to pay his own way.

Last edited:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
But if Hellouser comes back with information about a coming breakthrough you will read that information, right?

Probably not. I want info on sh*t I can use now. I am tired of waiting and hoping. I've been hoping since I first started losing hair at 23.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Here's what's happening:

• He "decided" NOT to reclaim his money (probably because he truthfully CAN'T) and is instead lobbying for everyone who doesn't chip in to not receive the info. He regrets his donation, but instead sees this as an opportunity to grandstand on how "helpful" he is.

I hate to break this to you, a**h**, but people are free to do with their money whatever they please. Hellouser has no obligation to go and no one has any obligation to fund him to go.

I don't mean this in any sort of condescending way, but if you want to and can't afford to take a trip to the most expensive country on earth to get some one-on one-time with some hairloss researchers to publish on a website, that is your problem. If other people, out of the goodness of their heart or desperation, choose to throw you a few bones, that is their legal right and choice to do so.

Advocating for the suppression of an interview that is fully intended to be visible to the public just because some strangers didn't pitch in for gas money is childish and nothing more than your grandstanding bullshit.

Bzzt. Wrong.

1. I've done disputes before. I figure I would have a 70/30 chance of prevailing if I processed one in this matter. The 70% is in my favor. I've never lost a dispute. Disputes are decided on the basis of Mastercard's rules, not the courts. When someone accepts a payment from Mastercard they are bound by the determinations of Mastercard. Again, I've never lost a dispute.

2. I made a large donation because I did not donate last year and I don't want to mooch off others.

3. I'm lobbying for people who don't donate not to receive the information because this is not a charity. This is a collective objective. I totally agree that people who have NO money should get the information for free but as far as I'm concerned people who can afford to make a donation should do so or else they're mooching off other people.

4. And I'm going to break the news to you POS - mooches have the right to not contribute to a cause and other people have the right to call them out for not contributing to that cause. If you don't want to donate then don't, but I have the right to call you out for it and to interpret your refusal to contribute to mean that you're a mooch.

5. The only reason you're complaining about me advocating to blackout the information from people who don't donate is because you're a mooch who doesn't want to donate but you want the information.

6. When it was first considered that the information should be made public t was assumed that people would essentially ALL contribute to the common cause since we all want the information. Now we know there is a considerable number of people among us who are shameless moochers and they make no bones about it that they want the information but they won't chip in to acquire the information.

7. The same as it's a choice to mooch or donate, it's also a choice whether or not to make the information available to everyone at the same time. Nobody owes you anything. As a non-contributor you have no contractual protection. The information doesn't have to be shown to you at the same time as the contributors. As a non-contributor you have no legal leg to stand on if the decision to do that is changed. You don't have to donate but not donating puts you at the bottom of the totem poll.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Probably not. I want info on sh*t I can use now. I am tired of waiting and hoping. I've been hoping since I first started losing hair at 23.

You didn't say you definitely would not examine the information. You said you "probably" would not examine the information. As long as you know there's a chance you might examine the information IMO you're a mooch if you don't donate.

Last edited:

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
This nameless kid is seriously schizo. I hope he gets help.
Here's what's happening:

I agree with you for the most part but you're completely undermining the idea that the footage/documents/etc. from the conference should be available only to those who made his trip possible. Your bolded argument is actually circular logic which in other words says "These interviews should not be suppressed from the public since its intention is to be viewed to the public (or not suppressed from the public)." Do you have an actual reason why these should be made available to everyone?

I think it's a great idea: it will encourage more donations, maybe even enough for a second person to join Hellouser. There is no way Hellouser can attend every event but if there were someone there with him more information can be gathered.

I think the idea is getting a bad rap because nameless suggested it, but I think this actually deserves some attention. I don't care the reason why anyone does not donate but f*** off to any person who does not and thinks they can dictate how the information is going to be released.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you for the most part but you're completely undermining the idea that the footage/documents/etc. from the conference should be available only to those who made his trip possible. Your bolded argument is actually circular logic which in other words says "These interviews should not be suppressed from the public since its intention is to be viewed to the public (or not suppressed from the public)." Do you have an actual reason why these should be made available to everyone?

I think it's a great idea: it will encourage more donations, maybe even enough for a second person to join Hellouser. There is no way Hellouser can attend every event but if there were someone there with him more information can be gathered.

I think the idea is getting a bad rap because nameless suggested it, but I think this actually deserves some attention. I don't care the reason why anyone does not donate but the hell if you think you can dictate how the information is going to be released.

I actually do agree with you all the way. I do think that ONLY the people who contribute should EVER get the information. But I just think that there is no way that Admin and Hellouser would go along with that. I'll donate another more money if you can get Admin and Hellouser to agree that only the people who contribute ever get to see the information.

Last edited:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
You didn't say definitely not, you said "probably not". As long as you know there's a chance you could examine the information IMO you're nothing but a mooch if you don't donate.

GET OVER YOURSELF! You think you are some kind of big shot just because you donate $200. You come here with your dick swinging and patting yourself on the back because you coughed up a couple of bucks. Well whoop de f*****g do. When you didn't get the congrats that you thought you deserved, you decided you want your money back. What a pathetic weasel you are? Personally I don't give a f*** if the info is restricted or not. Like I have mentioned before I don't hang out in this section of the forum and just decided to come here to laugh at your lunacy and as expected you didn't fail to deliver.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Nameless' issue is that instead of being put on a pedestal and congratulated for his oh so generous donation, he got laughed at and now he is upset and whining about it.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
GET OVER YOURSELF! You think you are some kind of big shot just because you donate $200. You come here with your dick swinging and patting yourself on the back because you coughed up a couple of bucks. Well whoop de f*****g do. When you didn't get the congrats that you thought you deserved, you decided you want your money back. What a pathetic weasel you are? Personally I don't give a f*** if the info is restricted or not. Like I have mentioned before I don't hang out in this section of the forum and just decided to come here to laugh at your lunacy and as expected you didn't fail to deliver.

Nope. I just don't like your mooching.

Last edited: