hairline2.jpg

2011 - 6 years ago, 26 yrs old

mat2.jpg

mat.jpg

Lost some ground, but still thick

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you wear bangs,no one would recognize sh*t!

That is how I style my hair, and you are right, for the most part people do not. I get more comments about my grey hair than hairloss generally, one guy who is bald remarked the other day 'I rather be grey than bald' after looking at my hair. Whenever I have had hair loss remarks it has been when my hair has been cut short, with my hairline exposed.

The problem is however, my hairline does get exposed if it is windy etc hence the constant mirror checks. Also the anxiety is always there in the background it will worsen - then again maybe I am fretting over nothing given in 6 years I am losing it at a snails pace.

blackg

Reaction score
That is how I style my hair, and you are right, for the most part people do not. I get more comments about my grey hair than hairloss generally, one guy who is bald remarked the other day 'I rather be grey than bald' after looking at my hair. Whenever I have had hair loss remarks it has been when my hair has been cut short, with my hairline exposed.

The problem is however, my hairline does get exposed if it is windy etc hence the constant mirror checks. Also the anxiety is always there in the background it will worsen - then again maybe I am fretting over nothing given in 6 years I am losing it at a snails pace.
Mate, with respect, bangs are very 2006 though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mines not anxiety; its more of a sadness.

Every time I see myself in a mirror with natural or over head lighting I feel like I've been kicked in the gut by a neo Nazi with steel toe capped boots.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh, it will get much much worst.

It will.
OP, you need to get on treatment ASAP if you want to have any life left in you man.

Take it from a guy hanging by straws... do what you can to save your hair.
Feel free to PM me if you are afraid of the treatments and need a swift kick in the *** and a complimentary red pill. I'll help you out.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will.
OP, you need to get on treatment ASAP if you want to have any life left in you man.

Take it from a guy hanging by straws... do what you can to save your hair.
Feel free to PM me if you are afraid of the treatments and need a swift kick in the *** and a complimentary red pill. I'll help you out.

I am trying Zix at the moment, I do not want to use propecia and f*** around with my hormones. I only wishe something safer comes onto the market, after 6 years there has been nothing new. It is amazing.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You still are barely a NW2. You and I are about the same but you have better density. You obviously don't have aggressive male pattern baldness at 32. If you can stay like that for 20 more years, you will have me beat. :D:D:D:D:D

Thankfully it is slow, but even though it is slow, it's the equivalent of having a slow death from uncertainty.

Aggressive male pattern baldness is not common in my family, a lot of my uncles have the bulk of their hairloss 45+

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thankfully it is slow, but even though it is slow, it's the equivalent of having a slow death from uncertainty.

Aggressive male pattern baldness is not common in my family, a lot of my uncles have the bulk of their hairloss 45+
I would say if you can make it from 35 to 50 without too much hair loss, you might be in good shape but there is no guarantee that it still could happen all of sudden. I think I am proactive enough to still be fine. Yes still I have uncertainty like everyone else.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say if you can make it from 35 to 50 without too much hair loss, you might be in good shape but there is no guarantee that it still could happen all of sudden. I think I am proactive enough to still be fine. Yes still I have uncertainty like everyone else.

Hopefully I am married and settled down then - it will bother me less.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hopefully I am married and settled down then - it will bother me less.
LOL, marriage and kids will just stress you out and you will lose more. Marriage is not as popular as it used to be. Look at the world today. I am listening to Jordan Peterson's new book. He was right about Adam and Eve and what Eve did to men. It is still happening today only worse.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today - 2018 - 32 yrs old

View attachment 79665

2011 - 6 years ago, 26 yrs old

View attachment 79664

View attachment 79668

Lost some ground, but still thick
Lmfao:p
If you have constant hairloss anxiety for your NW1.5....I should have blown my brains out 8 years ago for my hair situation.

I'm glad that you didn't use finasteride 6 years ago,BTW....You would have misattributed the preservation of your hair to the drug,
and you would continue to take it for the rest of your life for no reason.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao:p
If you have constant hairloss anxiety for your NW1.5....I should have blown my brains out 8 years ago for my hair situation.

I'm glad that you didn't use finasteride 6 years ago,BTW....You would have misattributed the preservation of your hair to the drug,
and you would continue to take it for the rest of your life for no reason.

...and you know what, people were telling me to take it back then. I even had one clinic tell me I would be Nw7 at 28 if I didn't take it at 26.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...and you know what, people were telling me to take it back then. I even had one clinic tell me I would be Nw7 at 28 if I didn't take it at 26.
Yeah...i know people with imaginary baldness who take the drug and believe that it has saved their hair,although they had no issue in the first place.

Despite the advantage of knowledge in the Western world,most of the people are naive and uneducated and can't understand that
the face and body remodelling that occurs when a boy transforms into a man,most of the times includes forehead remodelling.

For me it is the equivalent in silliness of a teenager who sees his beard growth and perceives it as something that needs treatment:)

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah...i know people with imaginary baldness who take the drug and believe that it has saved their hair,although they had no issue in the first place.

Despite the advantage of knowledge in the Western world,most of the people are naive and uneducated and can't understand that
the face and body remodelling that occurs when a boy transforms into a man,most of the times includes forehead remodelling.

For me it is the equivalent in silliness of a teenager who sees his beard growth and perceives it as something that needs treatment:)

To be fair, I am balding, just very slowly.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying Zix at the moment, I do not want to use propecia and f*** around with my hormones. I only wishe something safer comes onto the market, after 6 years there has been nothing new. It is amazing.

6 years?
LOL... go to the "new Research" section. people have been talking about a cure which is "almost in the market" for decades! Oldest thread I saw was of 2005.

Also, the ONLY treatments which work are finasteride. Minoxidil is just band aid... and only a lucky few can maintain hair with it.
Further, people don't understand that the body adapts. It adapts even to the changes caused by propecia. Sure 2% people have irreversible sides, but is that scary enough for you to just go bald and do nothing about it?

For most, the sides go away after stopping use. Most men however maintain their hair on the drug.
Right now, all we have is finasteride and transplants.

It's either that, or you better enjoy celibacy.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
privileged.

try living with anxiety.

I blame my childhood, and early teenage years for this continuous anxiety. it was reinforced so hard that without psycological assistance, and pharmacological intervention I am most likely stuck with it.

Imagine being a guy who has his own luxury house in one of the best parts of the city
Owns a fast car
Has a wicked career
Picks up tons of chicks
great social circle

And still suffers from sh*t loads of anxiety.

So yeah

lol even with the fast car?? i thought that would have been the silver bullet to curing anxiety. i’ll have to start saving up for a nintendo instead.