Constant Hairloss Anxiety, Feels sh*t

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, I am balding, just very slowly.
Lol!...i didn't put you in the imaginary baldness group...i said you're NW1.5.
Your hair still looks super thick and there's no sign of impending further deterioration in the near future.

I wish i was a NW1.5:(...I had blonde/brown wavy hair and i would probably sport a hairstyle like my avatar and look badass.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 years?
LOL... go to the "new Research" section. people have been talking about a cure which is "almost in the market" for decades! Oldest thread I saw was of 2005.

Also, the ONLY treatments which work are finasteride. Minoxidil is just band aid... and only a lucky few can maintain hair with it.
Further, people don't understand that the body adapts. It adapts even to the changes caused by propecia. Sure 2% people have irreversible sides, but is that scary enough for you to just go bald and do nothing about it?

For most, the sides go away after stopping use. Most men however maintain their hair on the drug.
Right now, all we have is finasteride and transplants.

It's either that, or you better enjoy celibacy.

Yeah, russian roulette...no thanks. Might give topical finasteride a shot at some point, but that is as far as I will go.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
untitled-1-jpg.jpg

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol bro : you're hair are fine for 32 yo , slightly more than a Norwood 2 .
I don't think it has recedded more in 6 years ; just the way you pulled hair with hand which is different on the pictures ?
You don't take any treatment ?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol bro : you're hair are fine for 32 yo , slightly more than a Norwood 2 .
I don't think it has recedded more in 6 years ; just the way you pulled hair with hand which is different on the pictures ?
You don't take any treatment ?

Only Zix right now