Connor Murphy In Big Trouble - Oh Boy

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hysteria in this forum...2-3 years...lmao...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
All of his videos are staged anyway and the epitome of cringe. His intent is to sell a fake lifestyle.

That aside.. he is definitely better looking than 99% males on Earth, but boy does he make that seem so dull and boring.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is a magnet for chicks who are slutty (in more politically correct words: "fun" seeking) but he will never get in a serious relationship with a woman on the level he truly desires. High quality women will probably be attracted to him on the surface, but ultimately pay him dust due to how conceited he is.

I know a guy like this in real life also.. top tier facial aesthetics and bodybuilding genetics. Other guys have told me that they find him douchey and avoid him because every conversation with him ends up revolving around how attractive he is and how much women fancy him. I think that he's secretly a pretty lonely guy. His last girlfriend was underage (yikes), and their relationship barely lasted a month.

That's what people talk about when they say "personality DOES matter"..

Last edited:

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Roids giveth and roids taketh away”

Who cares tho I’m natty and my hair’s shittier than murph

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He will look like sh*t bald. But ye he got planty of time, look like really slow recession, while density is good...
How old is he anyway?

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the price he pays for using steroids. There's always a price to pay as a male if you try to cheat your genetics.

Found a pic where he's not hiding his hairline. What norwood is this?

rzvqR2r.jpg

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean.. if you’re just gonna be smashing out thots like murph, and you’ve got money like he has, why sweat it? Rock a rug. A one night stand will never know

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the price he pays for using steroids. There's always a price to pay as a male if you try to cheat your genetics.

View attachment 110409

NW2 on the temples. wouldn't be so bad if his hairline hadn't retreated maybe half an inch as well. I have the same problem. Great density, corners aren't so bad. I would be perfectly happy if I had one of those forehead reductions. If I wrinkle my forehead, I got a perfect hairline, 4cm from eyesbrows to hairline.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 110409
Holy sh*t it looks pretty bad here... And he is only 24? Lol seems like he wont keep his game for so long...
Damn baldness just dont give a sh*t on nobody

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you ride like lightening you will crush like thunder

its not of a tragedy though

a tragedy is when you wasted your youth and then freak out when you start losing hair with end 20 because you realised what youve done