Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

shookwun

Reaction score
lol his hips same level as his shoulders even after gymceling and you call it good genetic f*****g lol

he looks like sh*t and will be nevertheless how much he lifts

Average genetics. But with enough time he can build a great physique.
I think you're in denial. After 90 days he looks great. compared to Shane, no?

Shane has naturally very good genes. Type of guy who after 90 days looks better then most men after years of training. Not only does he respond better to training, but his muscles, and insertions are top notch. the bellies are long, and full.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
that inferior gymcel is not able to get same level as Shane because of BONES

not because of lack of efforts or other gymcel coping

shookwun

Reaction score
There bones are almost identical. But if you look closely Shane actually has smaller bones then Jared.

What Shane has is naturally larger muscles, lower body fat, and from what I can see a slightly smaller waist.

How dumb are you, that you cannot see how much larger his shoulder muscles are in comparison to that noodle armed geek.

The difference is massive. Shane has much larger shoulder muscle development. That other guy literally has zero shoulder muscle.

Keep coping. It must drive you crazy when you see guys who are muscular. Deep down inside it bugs you so much that you are SCRAWNY.

To funny. It bugs you so much that you are skinny, and I know it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shane has much better genetics though. He carries more lean muscle then most men.

But yes, he has much better shoulder:waist ratio. He has naturally broad shoulders.

He has very good genetics.

shane-duquette-bony-to-beastly-ectomorph-transformation-skinny-to-muscular-how-much-protein-how-many-carbs-405076540.jpg

Some people should not have the privilege of hair. What is with this 'do?

shookwun

Reaction score
It's not his fault though. You said it yourself, some people would have to put in years of efforts to obtain the same result as a genetically gifted guy.

Not worth it. You have to play on your strengths, not on your weaknesses. It would be like a 5'6 guy trying to make it in the NBA.

"Yeah but 0.01% of basketball players are that height, and they made it, what's your excuse?!"

Sure, you're going to be one of them. Get real, no point is trying to get into bodybuilding if you're short or have a narrow frame.

These guys become laughing stocks, and for a good reason. It's another case of "not knowing one's place" and being delusional.
Height was your saving grace, mine was lifting weights. Fortunately for me I was 5'10 so I was on the borderline of being a laughing stock that you describe. Had I been 5'6 and skinny it would of been a death sentence.

Tall people tend to naturally have wider frames, so despite being skinny the illusion of size from height can help counter the negative effects associated with being small. Most people will see you as big, despite being skinny. Height provides an illusion of size, even if you are tiny size wise.

But for me I was on that borderline point where i wasn't tall enough and I wasn't big enough. Building a physique changed all that

short guys tend to always looks small even if they pack on muscle. Height provides an illusion of size.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not his fault though. You said it yourself, some people would have to put in years of efforts to obtain the same result as a genetically gifted guy.

Not worth it. You have to play on your strengths, not on your weaknesses. It would be like a 5'6 guy trying to make it in the NBA.

"Yeah but 0.01% of basketball players are that height, and they made it, what's your excuse?!"

Sure, you're going to be one of them. Get real, no point is trying to get into bodybuilding if you're short or have a narrow frame.

These guys become laughing stocks, and for a good reason. It's another case of "not knowing one's place" and being delusional.

Nothing drive be crazy besides hairloss.

I admire on aesthetic guys like Shane and lol at framecel gymcels like his friend why tries to beat a nature but never be aesthetic.

The more "muscular" is a framecel the more laugh he causes. Gymceling for framecels is like a combover and it never works.

Genetical superior guys like Shane will always be aesthetic nevertheless they "muscular" or not.

(wrong quotation, wanted to quote shook)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes gymcel CAN be sure that he fools people around covering his inferior bones with muscles.

He can watch himself in the mirror, he can take a photos using best angles, lightning.

100% same with a combover when you sure it works for you.

BUT for people outside it so obvious that you covering your subhumanity and more you doing this more pity it causes – more advanced norwood you have more advanced combover you need. More your bones are inferior more "muscles" you need to fool anyone.

But when you are staying near with genetical gifted man (NW0/good frame) the more obvious it shows to people that you are compensating moron.

If you do not want to be a compensating loaf in case of hairloss you should do a buzzcut in case of inferior bones you shouldn't visit a gym just do some sport like football, running or swimming.

Accuse and laugh on a people who don't have enough bones in their bodies and can't looks aesthetic is like accusing people that they do not have enough hair to make their head looks aesthetic.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shane has much better genetics though. He carries more lean muscle then most men.

But yes, he has much better shoulder:waist ratio. He has naturally broad shoulders.

He has very good genetics.

shane-duquette-bony-to-beastly-ectomorph-transformation-skinny-to-muscular-how-much-protein-how-many-carbs-405076540.jpg

He looks like an emo c***.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am balding by choice

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
And my shoulders are even more narrow than his (and my wrists are smaller). Yeah, no doubt I've got the potential to see results. :D

"Excuses, you're cancer, man up, bro"

you still can get a great physique just do benches 1000 times more your bones will improve

shookwun

Reaction score
Guy has average genetics, starts to lift weights and gets phenomenal results after 90 days. His buddy genetically has better genes, carries more muscle, better insertions, muscle bellies and has lower body fat. Both have small bone structures, exhibited by there joints yet one does better then the other after resistance training. Aside from responding better to training, I am still trying to figure out what you are trying to prove by posting previous midgets that lift weights. There lives are no doubt better then where they started from

limitations are for people who have them, excuses are for people who need them.

Whatever helps you cope, and justify looking like sh*t I suppose.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Guy has average genetics, starts to lift weights and gets phenomenal results after 90 days. His buddy genetically has better genes, carries more muscle, better insertions, muscle bellies and has lower body fat. Both have small bone structures, exhibited by there joints yet one does better then the other after resistance training. Aside from responding better to training, I am still trying to figure out what you are trying to prove by posting previous midgets that lift weights. There lives are no doubt better then where they started from

limitations are for people who have them, excuses are for people who need them.

Whatever helps you cope, and justify looking like sh*t I suppose.

No one needs to feel inhibited by the rough and tumble cultural clichés associated with a gym membership. For that matter, no one needs a gym/gym membership to reap the healthiest reward exercise/fitness has to offer.
Arguably you can accomplish one of the finest benefits of a healthy training program, once you allow common sense to dictate your decision making rather than cynicism.
Shookwun touches on this a lot, in his signature vernacular; muscle gain and definition is more or less is secondary, what you want to do rather is try and focus on the number one merit of balanced physicality = positive endorphin (feel-goods) activation/reactivation interplay.

Regular Lifting/ exercising naturally does just that; positively stimulates peptides (gives us 'pep') and/or lifts our mood. It doesn't have to become your identity; extremes are often short-lived anyway and don't normally stand the test of time anyone presently experiencing moral collapse or 'seasonal doldrums' can capitalize on it. Simply forget about size and forgive your cursed genes whatever and positively exploit whatever you can change to make your life-experience at least a little more comfortable.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well we all age.

Our jaws get loose skin underneath - bags under eyes- teeth get worse- wrinkles etc

I've noticed that womens boobs loose their perkiness after 30. The exception is women with boobs smaller than a C cup.

The point is that we all age - and only a very small minority look better at 35 then they did it at 25.

Haha ageing is cruel but the good news is that it happens to everyone else.

If you have thick hair and aren't fat you'll look just as good till you're 50-60. As men our skin doesn't really sag until we're 70, we just get expression lines till then, and our bodies don't visually age at all provided we look after them. JFK is a great example, imagine if this sex symbol was bald:

jfk-quotes-slideshow-51.jpg

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And the bad news (for us women) is that it happens to women way earlier than men. Men can peak into their 30's and even 40's in my opinion, while a woman starts to decline and lose that youthful touch after 25.

I don't necessarily agree, as a man women who look after themselves can look good all the way to 50, usually more like 40 though. It's true the decline starts at 25 but it's usually only 1 point/10 over the next 15 years before the big decline begins. By look after themselves I mean no drink, drugs, lack of sleep etc.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You forgot using sunblock, it can't be stressed enough:

trucker-damage-face_web.jpg

Many of my colleagues are middle-aged women who did way too much indoor tanning.

Some of them have done so much damaged to their skin that they look like the living dead.

Yeah, although in the UK I doubt it makes a difference, it's just a grey rainy country all the time,

Avoid excessive alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, sun, food and sleep deprivation.

Women who look after themselves never become truly ugly. When I'm in France all the women look after themselves and just from not being obese alcoholics they look on average a full 5 points/10 better than the average british woman, and even the old woman look nice, although obviously they have zero sex appeal, but they are most definitely not ugly.

T

tellersquill

If you have thick hair and aren't fat you'll look just as good till you're 50-60. As men our skin doesn't really sag until we're 70, we just get expression lines till then, and our bodies don't visually age at all provided we look after them. JFK is a great example, imagine if this sex symbol was bald:

jfk-quotes-slideshow-51.jpg
JFK isn't attractive in looks. His appeal was his power, charisma, and sense of fashion (for his day). I don't think anyone thinks he has a good face.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
JFK isn't attractive in looks. His appeal was his power, charisma, and sense of fashion (for his day). I don't think anyone thinks he has a good face.

I'm sure women found him attractive and that he did well prior to being president.

JFK had great hair, a high FWHR, and was tall with a strong build.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is that guy and why should we care about him, how did he die ?

Zyzz was a skinny guy who played world of warcraft 24/7 then sold his account one day and got a gym membership. He developed a very aesthetic physique in a short amount of time.

He developed a "f*** it all" attitude and did whatever he wanted to do basically. He was a inspiration for many and got really popular.

He used dat dere muscletech and drugs with a total "f*** it all" attitude too.

He went into a sauna and suffered from cardiac arrest. RIP.

43abc_ORIG-zyzz4.jpg