Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

shookwun

Reaction score
39b2bb6760a6c3650ff37179b9490d8cad0925640f6a3b058232c79da9007197_1.jpg
Most the guys at my gym are good looking or average.

Most be a coorelation between being handsome, and taking care of yourself.

Take rich people for example. When I used to do landscaping as a teenager most of our contracts were in the residential area of people with deep pockets. I never in my life seen so many women, and men constantly running every single day. To the point you wonder if these people work for a living.

The type of area where everyone has a Philippine maid walking the kids in strollers, and taking the kids to school.

On the contrary, in poor areas you never see this.

I believe that successful people take there health more for granted, and take more pride in there appearance. my .02

it's all relative.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most the guys at my gym are good looking or average.

Most be a coorelation between being handsome, and taking care of yourself.

Take rich people for example. When I used to do landscaping as a teenager most of our contracts were in the residential area of people with deep pockets. I never in my life seen so many women, and men constantly running every single day. To the point you wonder if these people work for a living.

The type of area where everyone has a Philippine maid walking the kids in strollers, and taking the kids to school.

On the contrary, in poor areas you never see this.

I believe that successful people take there health more for granted, and take more pride in there appearance. my .02

it's all relative.

Attractive people have a way easier path to success.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do enjoy the feeling of being sore the day after an intense workout.

shookwun

Reaction score
I noticed that correlation, too. When you're good looking, you feel more motivated to improve. Easy, isn't it?

Could always stick to shadow boxing in your basement, and listening to death core metal.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i agree with shookwun lol. i've been to a few upper class gyms-good looking people. then when i go to the poor gym-ugly/mediocre people. and this tendency holds in general for poor and rich places i've been, like all the freaking time 0_0.

in fact i'd go as far as to say how rich a place is is the easiest way to gauge whether they will be hot or not lol.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
i agree with shookwun lol. i've been to a few upper class gyms-good looking people. then when i go to the poor gym-ugly/mediocre people. and this tendency holds in general for poor and rich places i've been, like all the freaking time 0_0.

in fact i'd go as far as to say how rich a place is is the easiest way to gauge whether they will be hot or not lol.

how did u feel among good looking tall people in gym?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how did u feel among good looking tall people in gym?
that was back when i had hair lol. i didnt even think about looks back then, other than the hotness of girls of course.

last gym i went to bald was poor and had lots of other baldies as well, felt good man. also lots of manlets. probably compensators

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
goddamn do i miss the days of not thinking about looks lol. i remember i had a friend who bragged about getting girls and he said he got girls even though he was ugly (he kinda was lol) and i thought "hmm i didnt know guys' looks mattered"

i was blue pilled back then haha.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Arm+pullups_4e6482_6047833.gif

just lift weights better & eat more and you will be big eventually

frame means nothing the only matters how much muscles do you have

press more deadlifts bench squats

what are your excuses?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g lol at confidence and charisma of guy from the right and dolph lundgren sitting on sofa

insane level of personality

shookwun

Reaction score
So you post a midget who is scrawny.

what exactly does this mean?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
12543121_1696406443905522_359927438_n.jpg

@shookwun @David_MPN what is wrong with training program of this guy? why does it look so small? should he do more deadlifts on benches?

I am 100% sure he looks better on pic before than after a years of gymceling

shookwun

Reaction score
I believe his problem is that he's a borderline midget.

He Has a good frame. Good shoulder:waist ratio

shookwun

Reaction score
Most short guys who lift tend to always look small. Even if they pack on heaps of muscle, they tend to always look small even if there muscles are big.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bony-boys-skinny-ectomorphs-gaining-weight-building-muscle.jpg

can guy from the left can be on the same level of aesthetic as guy on the right? (answer is no)

calves width and ratio to the hips determine whether you are good for gymceling or no

guy from the left is genetical sh*t and should go back to basement

Ectomorph-transformation-Jared.jpg

guy from right is naturally wide and gymceling will help him:

hardgainer-ectomorph-workout-2.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Both can build exceptional physiques.

guy on right has naturally bigger muscles..

there bones are identical in size. Look at the wrists, and calves.

Guy on left has poor posture.

Again, your comparisons are poor. The guy on the right has a better starting foundation. Its a no brainer when you look at how much shoulder muscle the guy on the right carries. However, that's not a before picture of him. That's after he lifted.

both have identical frames, but the man on the right (shane) carries more muscle, and also responds better to resistance training

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bony-boys-skinny-ectomorphs-gaining-weight-building-muscle.jpg

where the f*** identical frame here?

WIDTH OF CALVES (SHOULDERS)

guy from the right has it 1.5 wider then subhuman from the left

stop coping

they are in the same initial position

shookwun

Reaction score
I like how you post his after picture as if it was his before.

Bony-to-beastly-ectomorph-transformation-Shane-skinny-before-and-after.jpg

bony-to-beastly-shane-duquette-4-month-before-after.jpg

His buddy has good genes. 90 days, and still lean with substantial increase in size

Good calves.

90-days-Jared-Front.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Shane has much better genetics though. He carries more lean muscle then most men.

But yes, he has much better shoulder:waist ratio. He has naturally broad shoulders.

He has very good genetics.

shane-duquette-bony-to-beastly-ectomorph-transformation-skinny-to-muscular-how-much-protein-how-many-carbs-405076540.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol his hips same level as his shoulders even after gymceling and you call it good genetic f*****g lol

90-days-Jared-Front.jpg

he looks like sh*t and will be nevertheless how much he lifts