IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Strange isn't it!

You catch your best mate missionary position on top of your wife. Ouch

catch her taking it doggy style. double ouch

catch her taking one up the gary. I did initially think this was as bad as it could get.

Wrong.

bent over rimming your best mates hairy ***. That one takes the biscuit!

That had me in stitches, love it, Monty.

As for me, confession wise, I think it would be the cliche getting off with your friends ex, but not only his ex, they were going out for years and he's still absolutely gutted about it, and although I felt terrible the next day, I didn't regret it.

EDIT: I wouldn't call him a close mate, more of a general friend.

Ever since I first met her I've always got along with her, the more time I spent around her the more time I envied my mate. One night I met her in a bar, she suggested that we (the group I was out it) go to a late bar/nightclub and it ended up just the two of us that went out.

One thing lead to another, yaddy yaddy ya, blah, blah, blah.

This was only a few months ago and although I know nothing can ever happen as we discussed the circumstances are not right and if he ever found out the two of us would be royally fucked.

If only things were different. We stayed friends but everytime I see her I get the sweaty palms, heart beating 500 beats a minute etc.

I have accepted that we can only stay mates, I just need these feelings to sub side and get back to normal.

I haven't felt this way about a girl in a long time.

Sorry if that was cringe-worthy but I had to get it off my chest. I'm sure my best mate is sick to death of hearing me talk about it. lol

HughJass

Reaction score
IrishFella said:
although I felt terrible the next day, I didn't regret it.

:salut:

why it is people get so sore about their friends hooking up with their ex partners? just jealousy?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
IrishFella said:

why it is people get so sore about their friends hooking up with their ex partners? just jealousy?

I guess there is some sort of unwritten rule so to speak. Especially if your friend was going out with her for years.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
IrishFella said:
aussieavodart said:
IrishFella said:

I guess there is some sort of unwritten rule so to speak. Especially if your friend was going out with her for years.

I know it may sound a bit selfish and I'm only talking about myself, but I'd hate to find out that one of my ex's was sleeping with a close friend.

My logic is telling me that it shouldn't matter, indeed I wouldn't feel guilty if I ever slept with a close friend's ex.

I guess we become possessive of the girls we are with.

I used to be with a girl some years back, it didn't end very well. We kept in touch for a few years, at one point she started telling me about the guys she's been with after we split up. She just wanted to hurt me, but I couldn't really care. She's told me about her one night stands, sex in public toilets, and how she got pissed off with one guy and told him that he had a small dick, ouch. She even begged me to have sex with her, because she was going through a dry spell, etc...

She was f***ing nuts.. Getting rid off her was the best decision ever.

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread is like the question at a job interview: "What is your major weakness?"

Reply: Oh I'm a bit of a perfectionist, just have to get things done right all the time...doh. :smack:

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
maybes suckins toes

acid_picdump_24.jpg